Mme. LaFontaine's Palais du Sport Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the beast stood still, and slowly stroked the hair of the Cajun beauty. She sobbed but pressed into its chest and ran a hand down the furry arm. Gently he lifted her off his cock and set her on the ground. So well had the black man played the part of the black beast that it was still hard to realize we had not seen a true wild animal. They both bowed to the audience.

Every man in the room had done as I had done, I am sure. As the beast growled and thrust into the helpless girl, I had clutched Belle's tits hard and ground my dick against the crack of her ass. My excitement was reaching its highest state, and I could wait no longer. Belle knew this, so she picked up my toga and wrapped it around both of us. On the other couches the other gentlemen were similarly draped. We began to exit the room with our girls, and Mme. LaFontaine called out, "Enjoy your dessert, messieurs."

Down the hall to Belle's bedroom we went, and to my surprise there really were pastries waiting for us on a silver tray. Belle pushed me back onto the bed with my stiff rod standing straight up, and then carefully lowered herself onto it. Holding her hips very still she reached over and took two pastries from the tray. She extended one toward me, and I took the other one and held it out to her lips. She leaned forward to bite it, creating the most exquisite sensation in my cock. Gently she nibbled the pastry, as I swallowed mine and then pulled her sweet tit toward my mouth. The taste of the pastry and the taste of her luscious nipple together were a dessert worth waiting for.

Now she began to work up and down on my cock, and I grabbed her ass and pulled it hard toward me so I could drive my shaft deep into her wet pussy. She fell forward so her tits enveloped my face and I licked each one in turn as I thrust hard into her. The exciting acts of the sexual circus had driven us both to a high point and after only a few strokes I had to stop her and savor the warm feel of my cock deep inside her. I twitched my cock several times and she moaned slightly. As I gained control I gave several more strokes and then stopped again. This raising to the edge and subsiding continued through several more rounds until I was filled with intense desire to come. Finally I said, "Now, now!" and began thrusting hard. She joined me and twisted her hips around with every thrust until fire ran through my cock. I pushed her ass hard toward me and drove hard inside her until I felt my semen spilling into her depths. Her pussy contracted hard around my cock and I knew she had reached an orgasm too.

Exhausted she fell forward onto my chest, and we lay there for several minutes. Then as my cock softened she rose up off me and went to the commode to get a wet cloth to clean me. I saw that my clothes were piled neatly nearby, and Belle helped me to get dressed carefully. I took out $400 in gold and stacked it on the bedside table. She smiled her gratitude, for I was more generous than the menu of the establishment required. She pulled on a soft white robe, and took my hand as we returned to the parlour and resumed our couch. Shortly the other gentlemen and their girls also returned.

Soon the two little salt and pepper children entered strewing rose petals and ferns, and Mme. LaFontaine followed them, clad in a long purple gown and a white feather boa. "Messieurs de Nouvelle Orleans," she spoke, "this concludes our classical evening. I trust you have enjoyed it. Already we are planning another extravaganza for our guests." With a deep curtsey she left us.

Outside the Palais, Octavius was waiting for me with the hack driver. He touched his hat respectfully, and asked, "Did you enjoy the evening, master?"

"Indeed I did, Octavius," I replied. Uncharacteristically, I then asked, "And did you enjoy yours?"

"Indeed, master," my valet replied curtly.

For some reason, I continued speaking to him. "Some evening, Octavius, you must tell me what goes on in the shanties across the creek while the gentlemen sport at the Palais," I said.

Octavius looked at me quizzically. Then he said, "Shorely will, Massuh. But y'all mought har'ly b'lieve what us niggas do over dar." He gave me a big grin with that, and I wondered if lapsing into his slave quarters dialect was to tease me or to warn me off this subject. Time, I thought, would tell.

The hack driver slapped his reins and clucked to the horses and drove off.