All Comments on 'Moans Veneris Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DickeydooDickeydooalmost 10 years ago

Really good read! Seems very realistic, just like a brother & Sister!

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Welcome Back Carlus

'Good to see CarlusMagnus back on Literotica. This seems to be a departure from Charlie and Mindy, with its love/hate overtones - real as they often are in sibling relationships. Do these two have names? Not on page 2 anyway. Waiting for more.

darknight25darknight25almost 10 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next installment!!

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
COOL PIECE OF FICTION

Your writing here has the comfortable flow of a lazy river current. Characters move along with a comfortable understanding of one another. Other writers have a poorly measured pace like they are rushing to a climax. No fun in that.

Twins is not a new story topic. They do have a connection and mental understanding which must have begun in the womb. After saying twins have a connection I do not agree that the presumed connection give license to rush head long into sexual situations. Your writing shows an understanding of this social taboo and hurdle. The two characters you've created employ conversational devices and standoffish attitudes common of siblings, and I like that.

Keep it rolling if you like. I am surprised these scores are so low. Maybe other readers are aware of short comings and inaccurate judgment lapses previous writers of twin sibling story's have fallen back upon and avoid them now.

Put some hair on a pussy if a new character comes to mind. Nice change of pace other authors seem to avoid so as to fit into a non-existent norm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Videos

Any chance of revealing where the videos are you found building the over all plot to this story?

saintsauceysaintsauceyalmost 8 years ago
kathrine and anthony

I watch xvideo pornos too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I nearly spat out my drink at hornswaggled, then immediately googled it thinking you'd made it up. Nope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just dont get why she turned into a hostile cunt over the whole thing. Hell, it was all her idea anyway! Yeesh.

Horny or not, as soon as she had belittled me for poking her clit instead of knowing where to go, I would have stopped and told her just to get the fuck out!

Too bad he didn't know what a bitch she was going to be about it at the end, he could have just blown his load in her anyway if she was going to be pissy about everything!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Haha

He slid into her easily. So yes brother was right, she did fuck all of her many, many boyfriends and also right about being a whore. Damn maybe the brother should return the expensive headphones and empty the savings account and have him some fun with his slutty ass sister.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I was enjoying this right up until his sister started exchanging sex for money and hustling for more and more.

You had started out on a good tack by describing his loyalty to the sister with the whole hospital bit and her sticking up for him when he was on crutches. Then you totally ruined it by turning the sister into a common, filthy whore. 😒 But not only that, she's abusive to him afterwards too?

Nothing of value here at all. 1/5

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Neither of these characters are particularly likable especially after they both traded money for sex with a sibling, someone they supposedly had demonstrated extreme car for in the recent past. Don't get it. Maybe they'll redeem themselves in other chapters but that was brutal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1147 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES