All Comments on 'Moans Veneris Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Disagreeable

As a story of teen stupidity, this is very good - as an enjoyable story, it stinks. I never thought I'd say that about something from CarlusMagnus, but I have to be honest, and I didn't enjoy this chapter at all. Gave it 3* for the writing quality, minus the disagreeable nature.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Pretty much what ChasB said.

Good writing, but the characters are pretty unlike-able at the moment. Very much like typical teens. Seemed a bit short too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Love the banter between these two, but Im sure it will eventually change as they build a relationship with each other. Loved how he came inside her... made me so wet ;). look forward to pt 3!

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
EXCITING STUFF AND EVEN BETTER THAN EXPECTED

That was well done!

Quick dramatic exchange and wicked hot sex. You have this story well palnned, and it is working.

saintsauceysaintsauceyalmost 8 years ago
yeah this isn't original at all

You changed some of the detales but I know this is lifted from the kathrine and anthony videos on xvideo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

'Well guess what, little brother,' she spat out 'little brother' with venom in her voice, 'I most certainly will tell our parents that you got me pregnant, that you pinned me down on this very sofa and had your way with me and got me pregnant! ...and all your goodie goodie talk will come to shit when they do a blood test on the baby and realize that I was telling the truth and you were lying. Think about THAT while you hope and pray that I don't get pregnant. God, what a pathetic, cruel, miserable excuse of a human being you've turned into, it's probably best that you've never dated, at least there won't be any other girls turning up pregnant with you blatantly telling them it's their problem and just walking off. ...and to think I was trying to be nice to you and end all this fighting. What a joke.'

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Well, I continued reading this in hopes that Jenny and Jerry would find love for each other. So far I'm still being let down and disappointed. 😞 But just like watching a train wreck, sometimes you can't turn away. So I'll follow along at least for one more installment. But this one still rates 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES