All Comments on 'Moans Veneris Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Pills

Fucking, and (especially) cumming is the ultimate sleeping pill, and I'm sure Jen and Jer are going to frequently find them selves awake and wanting their "pill" after this. So what if she wasn't as safe as she said? Maybe she thought ahead and got herself on that other pill - maybe she didn't. 'Guess we'll find out in Ch. 5. I'm happy the two sibs solved their problems and came together again. It's no fun reading about fighting.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
true love

they are inseparable now , nothing will tare them apart. they act like they are as one . I think my words covers it ( heart and soul to no end) :)

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to all commenters.

I can't reply to anonymous comments; the system gives me no way to do so.

If you've commented non-anonymously and I haven't replied, it's because Literotica's "Contact" facility has been broken for the past several days. For a while, it wouldn't accept any messages. Now it accepts some, but it won't admit that I'm logged in (I am), so it won't allow me to contact people who don't allow anonymous contact.

DickeydooDickeydooalmost 10 years ago

Carlus, I have been reading and loving this series. I hope you keep writing these wonderful series.

HookmeistrHookmeistrabout 9 years ago
Simply amazing

I am absolutely loving this series CarlsMagnus!!!

saintsauceysaintsauceyalmost 8 years ago
okay this one is completely original

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better and better!

Thank you for your so enjoyable story. Love it.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Getting better, but they're still not making love yet. Plus the whole thing where Jennifer masturbates more often after sex with Jeremy is an obvious giveaway that at the bare minimum she's obsessed with him. 4/5

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Ok, this chapter redeemed some of the brutal behavior of the earlier two chapters. Much better and heading in the right direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES