Moans Veneris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to rub against each other and look into each other's eyes for a moment or two, and then, by mutual consent, we reached for each other's lips and kissed again. The kiss extended, seemed to last forever, but ended all too soon.

Again she looked into my eyes. As I looked back, half hypnotized, she murmured, "Maybe we should get naked."

"Maybe we should," I agreed as she rolled off of me and back toward our wall. I was almost disappointed at the way she'd ended that mesmerizing contact between our bodies. But I knew that something even better, far better, was on the way.

As she reached for the hem of her nightie to pull it off over her head, I stood up and shucked my robe. She lay back on the bed and reached for her little ruffled pants. As she did, I reached for my briefs. She raised her hips and drew her pants down as I bent to pull off my own. I stood up again, naked, my boner projecting toward her. She lay, naked, in the middle of her bed, thighs partially spread, and stretched out her arms toward me.

I climbed back onto her bed, between her thighs; her pussy, open to my sight and my cock, stared back at me. Leaning forward and taking my weight on the hands I placed to either side of her, I took a nipple between my lips, mouthed it gently, and caressed it with my tongue. She moaned in response, and placed her hands on my waist—where they pulled insistently at me. I felt the bed jostle as her hips rocked—seeking, seeking, seeking.

I raised my head from her boob and looked into her eyes. She looked back up into mine; time stood still while we peered into each other's souls. Then her thighs moved farther apart as she bent her knees and raised them toward her body. Still looking into my eyes, she pleaded with me, "Fuck me, Jerry! Fuck me now! Fuck my brains out!" Her hand found my boner and gently directed it toward herself.

She ran my tip up and down her furrow; her heat and her moisture made my cock throb against her. She shuddered under me, and I moaned in response. She held me at her opening—at the sweet entrance to her body—and I lowered my hips slowly. Our moans mingled as our bodies joined and her hot, wet, tight clasp welcomed my cock.

I was amazed, again, at how good her pussy felt. Silently, I lay there, the length of my cock embedded in her, almost overwhelmed by the sensations she brought me. At length, I managed to whisper, "Your pussy feels so good and so tight around my cock. Do you like it in there?" I was still staring into the depths of her eyes.

She looked back into my own eyes, and fire flashed at me from hers. "You feel so big inside me. I do like having your dick in me." she whispered back.

We lay there, unmoving, for a while, our bodies adjusting to each other. But before long, my own body suggested that I should be doing something more. "Are you ready for me to move?" I asked. We were still looking into each other's eyes.

She smiled up at me. "I was wondering if you were going to do that," she answered, softly. I didn't think she had wondered—not really—but she went on, "I think you'd better."

I withdrew slowly, until only my crown remained inside her, and then, as slowly, pushed back into her. It felt far better than I remembered. "You feel so good," I murmured.

"You feel so good, too, when you do that," she breathed back. "Do it some more!"

I didn't need to be told; I was already withdrawing again. Again, I pushed my length into her. Together, we drew deep breaths at the resulting sensations. Her eyes closed with the force of her body's response. My own eyes closed, too, and soon I was driving myself furiously in and out of her, in and out, up and down, pull and push, pull and push.

I heard her moans again, moans like those I'd heard so many times through our wall, as we fucked. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she sobbed at me, "Fuck me harder!. Her hips responded to my thrusts, and our bodies slapped rhythmically against each other. Primal necessity, familiar now from when we had done this before, but still compelling, built deep in the roots of my cock.

Release approached, and, nearly too late, I remembered that I needed to pull out of her when it arrived. But, only seconds before that ultimate longing came upon me, I heard her, whispering, almost sobbing, "Come inside me, Jer! It's okay! I won't get pregnant! Come in me! I want you to come inside me!"

She stiffened under me, then, sobbing and groaning as her orgasm overcame her. Her arms and her legs wrapped about me and pulled me tightly against her. My own explosion came, too. My body, not needing now to fight Nature's command, drove my cock into her, drove it deep, deep into her as my own sobbing groan filled the room. I erupted, spouting thick white fluid into her body again and again and again, while her legs and her arms pulled me tightly against her, even more deeply into her.

How long it lasted, when it ended, I'm not sure. I was aware only that I found myself lying on her, breathing deeply. My cock was still buried in her body, and we lay in a tangle of arms and legs. She wiggled under me, and, I got the hint. I pulled my elbows in and raised my weight so that she could breathe more easily.

Her deep breathing now answered mine. I raised my head and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, but they fluttered a bit and opened so that she looked up at me. She smiled, and I smiled back. I lowered my head and kissed her gently, my lips closed. She returned the kiss, gently, lips closed, herself.

Slowly, wordlessly, almost reluctantly, I pulled myself out of her body and rolled off of her onto my back. She rolled with me, and came to rest on her side, so that the front of her body pressed against my side. My head came to rest on one of the pillows we'd been leaning against earlier; she laid her own head on the same pillow and wormed her arm under it. She wrapped her other arm around my chest and pulled herself tight against me. I slid my arm under her and around her back to hold her.

We'd fucked three times before this, but we had never lain naked together, relaxed against each other, sharing the afterglow. Her body moved gently as she breathed against me; faintly, I felt her heartbeat. Her lips brushed against my neck, as she delivered a tired, gentle kiss.

********************

Sometime later, I woke up. My first thought was that Jen's idea had worked! A good fuck had been just what I had needed to get some sleep. The soft warmth of her feminine body still lay against me; we were still in her bed; her light was even still on. I felt the slow, regular motion of her breathing. It had worked for her, too; she was asleep against me. Her arms were wrapped around me, mine around her.

I'd been awake for a while, but it couldn't have been very long, when panic rose in me. We had been lying here, naked, asleep in each other's arms, on Jenny's bed, with her light on. There was cum, now largely dried and crusty, in places where it shouldn't be—very incriminating places. If Mom or Dad was up…

But, turning my head allowed me to see the clock on her desk, and it was only a little past four. My heart rate slowed to about a tenth of what it had just been. We were safe! Their pills would keep them unconscious until about seven.

However, I needed to get out of Jenny's room quickly, before I could fall asleep again. I thought about it for a minute, wondering if I could slip away from those wonderful encompassing arms, that warm, marvelously curved, feminine body, without waking her. I tried to untangle myself without disturbing her, but I failed. I'd barely removed the arm she had around my chest when she opened her eyes and looked questioningly into mine.

So I kissed her. She responded sleepily. I pulled back from her lips and looked into her eyes again. And they opened wide in terror as the shock hit her. "Jesus!" she whispered. "We fell asleep! What time is it? Are Mom and Dad up yet?"

"Relax," I murmured. "It's just after four. We're still safe. But I'd better get back to my own room before we fall asleep again."

I felt the tension leave her body. Except that her arms tightened around me. "I wish," she mumbled, still half asleep, "you could stay. But you're right."

I squeezed back, and I kissed her again. This time, it was a real kiss; our tongues danced with each other and we held our naked bodies tightly against each other. When it ended, I held her for a few more seconds and looked again into her eyes. "I really liked fucking with you," I told her.

She looked back at me, and she continued to hold me tight. She smiled at me, and whispered back, "I liked it, too. It was really good. But you'd better go." And she released me.

"I'd better," I agreed. I squeezed her once more, gave her a quick, gentle, closed-lip kiss, and pulled myself out of her bed and onto my feet. I scooped up my shorts and my robe and tiptoed to the door. Opening it a little and peeking first to make sure that the coast was absolutely clear, I slipped quietly through. Before I closed it, I looked back at her. She was stepping back into her ruffled pants. I enjoyed looking at her naked body for a few seconds. She looked up and smiled at me. As I started to close her door, she blew me a kiss. Then I slipped my hand back into her room to turn off the light before closing the door fully.

It had been a good experiment, thoroughly enjoyable and very successful. I was fast asleep almost as soon as my head hit my own pillow.

(To be continued)

12