Model Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breath. Her hips were reaching higher, lifting further trying to get more of Patrick inside her. With two of Patrick's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took.

Penny's whole body bucked, arched backwards with her head thrown back and her body froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Penny couldn't breath as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. Her eyes were pointing behind her with her breasts pointing at the ceiling and all her muscles locked in her rigid arched expression of euphoria. She lost the ability to see with fireworks exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria she felt was unlike anything previously in her existence.

Penny's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Patrick rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Penny's spasming cunt and her orgasm blazed anew. Her eyes were stunned open in a sightless stare with her face a cloak of unbelieving blissful agony. Penny's neck and chest were as red as a strawberry as her heart hammered blood through her body. Her body clinched again in a tight bowed arch as she silently screamed her ecstasy for everyone to hear.

Her mouth opened wide as she locked her vocal cords and no sound escaped, but in her head she screamed. "AGAIN ... MMMAASSTTEERR ... OH MY, OH MY GOD MASTER ... AAGGAAIIN ... OH GOD."

Patrick was memorized by Penny's explosive expressions, loving how passionate and responsive she was. He was proud of her control, especially with her having already cum twice. He was just getting started and tonight he was determined to make up for all her abuse he had put her through by giving her a night of unbelievable pleasure. He scooped her writhing, spasming, ecstasy consumed body into his arms and quickly carried her to the bed. He arranged her on the bed stretching her arms above her head and then ordered her to hold onto the bars of the headboard.

Her hands latched onto the bars with a death grip with her knuckles turning white. He pulled on her ankles to stretch her in a taut line on the bed and then spread her legs so her feet were hanging off the sides. Patrick stood and looked at this tempting vision as he began to undress. Her lines were sleek and athletic with the perfect amount of womanly curves. He could see all the micro quakes trembling through her entire body, forcing all her muscles to quiver under her skin.

Patrick's eyes traveled over her wide spread trembling legs to her womanly mound glistening with her orgasmic essence. Her taut belly shuddered erotically leading to her full wobbly breasts and hard, passion engorged nipples, but her face was what captured his attention. Her lips quivered trying to express her feelings, but her face said it all with a look of awed, incredulous bliss. Her face was glowing with the rapture he had embedded inside her, but her eyes were truly the window into her heart.

Penny's eyes sparkled with a deeply abiding love and hope. Her eyes showed a desire and need to give all of herself to him. She believed and trusted in him, her desire for him was plain, displaying her innocent belief in love and making love. He had seen love in her eyes and heart during the first time their eyes met and now she was baring her heart and soul to him. Her eyes summoned him, breaking down the shell around his heart and offering him all that she was. She was Aphrodite personified and he couldn't resist the love her heart was offering. He quickly stripped off his clothes and kneeled between her wide spread and beckoning thighs.

For Penny this was the first real look she had at the man that had captured her heart from the moment she laid eyes on him. In her mind's eye she had fantasied about this moment and dreamt about what he looked like as he stood over her poised to ravish her. Her heart pounded in her chest as he began to strip off his clothes and she shivered in breathless anticipation. Even her imagination didn't come close to the real thing.

As he ripped open his black leather vest his muscular torso came into view. He was hard and chiseled with his large well-developed chest tapering into ripped well defined abs. His chest was softened with a coating of hair that only made him more masculine. His shoulders and arms rippled with powerful beefy muscles that both intimidated and thrilled her deep in her womb. She squirmed on the bed, waiting for him to prove his mastery over her.

His eyes bore into her daring her to look away and he removed his pants and underwear in the same movement. Penny gasp as his full power was revealed with each of his thighs bulging with muscle at least as big as her waist. However, his massive cock was like nothing she had ever seen before. It was gorgeously ramrod straight, rippling with thick veins and easily the largest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen. Penny felt her mouth go dry and he advanced towards her with his mighty weapon bouncing and growing even larger.

Penny knew tonight was going to be unlike anything she ever imagined and his face told her that he was going make this a night she would never forget. She watched as he crawled between her wide spread thighs and as he leaned over to nibble on her nipples his cock lay on her belly. She felt its heat searing into her skin and her breath caught in her chest as she saw his cock going past her navel lay as it lay on her belly. She was suddenly scared yet desperate to be stuffed full of the cock of this man that so dominated her fantasies.

Patrick saw Penny licking her lips with her eyes round as saucers as she stared at his cock. He could tell the prospect of being filled with his cock scared her but at the same time thrilled her to the core. He smiled as he planned to take her close to insanity before he ever let her feel his cock inside her, and with that thought sucked her right nipple into his mouth. He felt her wriggling beneath him as his tongue tormented her nipple and her chest was heaving with huge gulps of air.

His fingers slid through her womanly folds sensuously caressing her clit as they went, while his mouth switched to tormenting her left nipple. Penny was drowning in a sea conflicting feelings with the man of her dreams driving her crazy with every touch, lick or caress. At the same time she was trying to be the good submissive like she had seen on the TV. She tried to stay still, tried to be quite, but everything was deliciously decadent with passionate fire singing through her veins. She wanted to give in, let the feelings overwhelm her and soar to the heavens. She was terrified that if she gave in to the inferno inside her he would stop and she wanted more, oh so much more.

Patrick could see she was trying to hold still and be quite. If she wanted to be his sub he would let her try, but this one time he wanted to show her what she had been missing all her life. So this one time he would push her, take her to the edge of sanity, but not punish her when she gave in to the ravenous craving struggling inside her. This time he wanted to see fiery sparks electrify her and watch her as she burst into the dazzling sex goddess he knew she could be. He wanted to awaken her inner Venus and see her blossom into the supernatural treasure of the Gods.

As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he realized that Penny captivated him and he was falling under her spell. He paused to pay homage to her very sexy belly button before his lips joined where his fingers had been driving her crazy and making love to her.

Patrick licked her clit, watching her quivering response, he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar he was addicted.

Her taste reminded him of when he was a kid and his dad would buy him chocolate covered pretzels. She was intoxicatingly sweet with a salty tang and lots of other flavors, but the sum was a taste he never wanted to be without. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures as she desperately tried control the white-hot fire deep in her womb. She was losing control and any minute she knew she would explode into a heavenly fireball.

Patrick stopped feasting on her pussy looking past her heaving chest and looked into her eyes. Her head was thrashing back and forth and her eyes wide open watching him gorge himself on her pussy. Her eyes were alight with desperate passion verging on panic as she felt everything slipping beyond her ability to control. Her eyes were pleading with him to finish her, take her, dominate her and let a real man show her passion she only dreamed of. Meanwhile her exquisite torture went on and Patrick could barely hear her whispering, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

"Penny when I give you permission to cum you may cum as much as you want, but you cannot let go of the bars on the headboard." Patrick said in a soft, but intensely demanding voice.

Penny knew this was a test and she would die before she disappointed him. In Penny's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. From when she lost her virginity at 16 her sexual experiences were nothing special and people had told her those little quivers she felt were orgasms. Yesterday was the first time she had an orgasm, but that was nothing compared to what was happening now.

In the first few minutes of Patrick making love to her, the entire world was changed and now she knew what the fuss was about. She finally knew that making love was something special ... when you're with the right person.

After Patrick brought her to her first orgasm with his fingers, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Her heart had grown two sizes with the man of her dreams taking her to the edge of sanity and she knew what love could be like.

Patrick loved her taste, but needed more and moved to tease her even more. He quickly looked into her impassioned eyes, desperate to shatter into an orgasmic fireball and then began to tease her. He would lick around her clit occasionally swiping her clit with his tongue. Penny had never been teased like this and it was erotic torment unlike anything she had ever imagined and soon she was almost insane with need. She couldn't see, she couldn't breathe with the bonfire inside her only getting hotter by the second.

Patrick gauged her reactions by feeling her stomach and leg muscles quivering and shaking and he continued her torment until her twitching was constant. He quickly looked up to see her face and her eyes were wide as saucers, but vacant and her breath was coming in small quick gulps. She was lost in the intense erotic fire that was roasting body and there wasn't a cell in her body that didn't feel the explosive power building inside her. She was already out of her mind with needy desire and Patrick could tell she was where he wanted her; on the ragged edge.

He went back to her succulent pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. Penny's whole body lurched as a wave of passion swept through her and her eyes showed the panic she was feeling. She knew she couldn't stop the orgasm rushing at her like a freight train, so she did the only thing she knew to do ... plead with her Master. She emptied her lungs in a long pleading whisper. "Pplleeaassee Master pppppppppllllleeeaaassseee."

Patrick knew she had no way to stop the orgasmic wave sweeping over her, so he pulled his lips from her clit long enough to say, "Cum for me Pet." Then he sucked her clit back in his mouth working it with his tongue.

As he took her clit, Penny exploded into her strongest cum of her life with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing in convulsive bliss. Her rapture pulled her whole lower body into a fetal ball with Patrick's head in the center. It was earth-shattering, mind-blowing and it wouldn't stop. Penny somehow knew that making love to Patrick would surpass her dreams and she was right. She tried to control her voice, but her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"MMM MMAAA MMMMAAAASSSSTTTEEERRR ... GOD ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OH FUUCCKK."

Patrick smiled into her pussy as he heard her swear. He was betting that this was the first time she ever uttered that word aloud and he let her get away with her outburst. He continued to work her clit, but careful not to overtax her sensitive nub. He kept her cumming again and again, holding down her out of control body with his powerful arms. Her stomach muscles rippled extolling her bliss and fighting his arms. He could see her breasts wobbling with her wanton nipples reaching towards the ceiling threatening to burst.

Her face glowed with surprised ecstasy and in the mist of her bliss she was the most gorgeous woman Patrick had ever seen. Patrick shook his head trying to get back in character. What was it about Penny that affected him so? She kept getting inside his head and his heart and it was hard for him to maintain his famous icy control. No other woman had affected him like this and while he loved the feeling he couldn't lose his command of her or the situation.

With her whole body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, Patrick knew it was time to move to the next step. She had done well and she was still holding onto the headboard with her knuckles glowing white in her death grip. He gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices.

"Penny my Pet you have done well for your first time, you may release the headboard and come here into my arms."

Penny released her death grip on the headboard and tried to move towards her new master. Her eyes were brimming with love as she tried to move towards the man that conquered her heart. Her still blissfully exuberant body was convulsive in her movements and she jerked continuously as orgasmic spasms controlled her. She saw Patrick proudly smiling at her as she spastically moved into his arms.

Patrick cradled her trembling body into his arms, cuddling her until her spasms turned to full body shivers and then quivers. Her unseeing eyes were glazed over, her teeth were chattering along with her body shivers. She tried to wrap her arms around him. It took her two tries to keep them there. Through her chattering teeth, she tried to tell him what she was feeling but all she got out was.

"Master ... Oh God Master ... Oh Oh Patrick ... I never ... felt ... Oh Master."

Tears of Joy, ecstasy and probably a hundred other feeling were streaming down her face as she buried her face into Patrick's chest. He held her tightly against his chest with his heart aching with the feelings that were blooming in his chest. She looked so glowingly beautiful wrapped in his arms and as he gazed upon her delicate beauty he saw her flawless body decimated by an intense passion she had never known.

Penny was euphoric with all feelings coursing through her body. Patrick had just shown her his heart and his feeling for her in addition to the kind of ecstasy she thought was only in romance novels. She opened her eyes and saw Patrick's massive erection jutting towards her. She had never seen anything so massive and so beautiful in her entire life with her mouth watering and her pussy aching to feel his cock.

Penny looked up into his eyes and pleaded with him. "Please Master may I make love to your cock."

"Yes my Pet you may." Patrick relented.

Penny released her hold on Patrick and brought her hands to his cock. He had taken her to heaven without any thought of himself. Her tiny hands would not fit around it and even holding it in both hands it still stuck way out the top and bottom. She brought her face to his cock, rubbed it against her cheek, and whispered. "Oh Master this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Penny started kissing his cock, feathering it with slow loving kisses, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue caressing it as she went.

Patrick had never seen or felt anything as sensual as the loving kisses and caresses Penny was lavishing on his cock. Her lips would kiss, then wrap around the shaft of his cock as far as they could go and then her tongue would stroke it softy. Afterward, her lips would cuddle the shaft sensuously as it concluded the kiss and then she would move to another part of his cock. It was like she was French kissing his cock and it was beautiful and very arousing.

"Oh Master it's daunting and beautiful. Master I don't know if I can take all of it, but I want all of you inside of me." She whispered.

Patrick pulled her head back and looked into her eyes, softy admonishing her. "Penny you have not been trained as a sub, but remember this, you only want what your Master gives you. You may ask, but you never demand. Right now your Master wants you to suck his cock."

Penny dropped her eyes and said, "Yes my Master, I understand."

With that, Penny licked up to the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She began to take as much as she could in, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue caressing everything as she went. She started choking, pulled back, tried again, and choked each time she tried, she got a little further and finally she was taking a little more than half his cock down her throat. For Patrick the loving passion she was devoting to his cock was truly erotic and her incredible throat fucking was getting to him.

The next time she went down on his cock he saw her delicate neck bulge as she kept going and took his entire cock down her throat. She held it for a second and then came back up, took a breath and did it again. This time Patrick couldn't stop as the unbelievable eroticism joined with the tightness of her throat set him off, and his control shattered. He shot long ropes of cum down her throat with Penny swallowing everything he gave her and as she swallowed her rippling throat muscles sent chills down his back. Patrick lightly held her head in his hands as his toe curling orgasm kept pumping his cum down her throat and in a guttural groaning voice he said.

"Oh my God Penny ... oh shit that is good ... Oh my God baby."

Patrick pulled her up to cuddle and hold her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a coquettish smile, proud that she had taken all of him and made him cum. He leaned over to give her a kiss and she turned her head away. He followed her face and captured her lips. She looked at him surprised that he would kiss her with his cum in her mouth.

Patrick kissed her with renewed passion and began kissing her face and neck with hundreds of little kisses. Then he rolled over so that she was underneath him and he was between her legs with his still hard cock nudging the swollen lips of her pussy. Penny wanted to talk and wanted to tell him she wanted this forever, but she was scared she would anger him, so she let her eyes do the talking. Her heart pounded in her chest trying to match the rhythm of his heartbeat, while her eyes poured her love into his eyes. With him she felt this belonging she had never felt before and it wasn't the passion he ignited in her, it was something deeper. Penny felt like she would die if he didn't take her as his and she would do whatever it took to be the woman he wanted.