Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

She padded barefoot back into her small living room where Terry was running through the TV channels.

They soon settled into a pleasant conversation about the day and how well her poses had gone over, he made a point of complimenting her and saying how very professional she had looked and conducted herself.

Felicity wasn't immune to flattery, in fact she was highly susceptible to it.

So when he got around to the subject of her posing just for him she was happy to consider it.

He was charming and suave, he knew she was hesitant to pose naked so had pitched the concept of using her hair as the main feature, saying how he envisioned her nudity covered by her lustrous long tresses and that at no point would the pictures be indecent.

To prove his point he asked her to turn on her computer and pull up the files of his earlier pictures.

Felicity was already half way convinced, when she looked at the images he had created, once more she was struck by how demure he had made her look and that he had artfully used the shadows and light to minimise the sight of her pubic hair and breasts.

Still, aside from boyfriends, she had never been naked in front of anyone.

"Can't I wear a thong or something?" she asked already having agreed to the concept to some degree.

"I guess you could to start with, though I don't think the photo's would be as good and perhaps once you see what I'm doing you might consider taking it off?" he said by way of getting her to go along, fairly sure she would fully strip once he had her relaxed and more confident.

"erm, Okay...I think I can do that." She finally agreed. "when and where?"

"how about here and now?" he said with a smooth smile, "I have a reflector and lamps in my car, we can set up right here."

"OHH." Her face was a picture of surprise and sudden uncertainty.

"Its private, you'll be at home and if you don't like the first few pictures we can stop and you will already be at home." He said with an easy and confident tone. Pitched with just a hint of authority.

Felicity chewed her lower lip and nodded, "I guess so." She said a little nervously.

Terry nodded happily, "why don't you go get ready, find a thong you like and brush out your hair some more. I'll go get the gear from my car."

She had already agreed to the idea and didn't want to look like an idiot. So with a nod she headed for her bedroom as he walked out to his car. What she didn't see was the dirty smile he had on his face as he left.

*******

It was getting dark outside by the time she was done, Felicity wore a small black G-string. Thinking that because it left her buttocks bare and only just covered her tiny neatly trimmed pubic hair, he wouldn't ask her to remove it.

She peeked into the living room where Terry was busy setting up. He already had two powerful lamps working and the reflector positioned on the floor.

"Terry?" she said nervously as she hid her body behind the door.

"Almost ready." He answered and glanced over at her, "let's take a look at you." He said in a professional sounding manner.

Felicity held her hands over her bare breasts, they were large and she only covered them partially with her small delicate hands as she stepped out.

"This okay?" she asked while butterflies did loop the loops in her tummy.

Terry deliberately only glanced at her as her fiddled with one of his three camera's. "Yeah, but wear a nice pair of heels too." He said casually as if she wasn't naked.

His casual attitude and the lack of staring made her feel a bit more confident that this was just another type of modelling. "Okay." She replied and went to her shoe rack and picked out the pink high heels that she had bought but never had occasion to wear.

Once more she stepped out, hands over her generous breasts. "How's this?" her voice trembled slightly from nerves and she wished she was a more confident person.

He smiled, taking in her four inch heels and the way she shyly tried to cover her tits. "Perfect. Stand here with your back to me." He said as he pointed to a spot in front of her sofa.

Felicity shuffled forward and did as directed, immediately she felt a little better. With her back to him and her long hair covering most of her bum and upper thighs she knew he wasn't seeing much.

"Great, now just relax, shake your hands out and just let me take a few quick test shots."

She did as asked, hearing the camera click as she shook her hands out to the sides and clicked her neck from side to side in an effort to relax.

Terry handed her one of her own towels from the bathroom.

"here, take a look at the test shots." He told her as she held the towel over her naked tits and bent to look at the few quick pictures he had taken.

They were good. Her hair looked incredibly shiny and with the lights focused on it her obviously bare body looked nice yet understated.

"Oh wow." She exclaimed happily.

Terry laughed, "test shots, wait till you see what I can do when we adjust the lighting and you take off that G-string."

Felicity was happy with what he had done, yet the suggestion she take off her panties straight away hit her like a slap.

"What now?"

"yes now, look..." he pointed at the test shots, "you can clearly see it." He said by way of argument.

"I'm NOT a perve Flick. I just want the best picture I can get." He lied to her face.

"Is Lydia going to see these?" she asked. Knowing that Terry's wife Lydia would have a few choice words for her if she thought Flick was doing anything sexual with her husband.

Flick had met Lydia several times, she was an attractive woman who was possessive of her husband.

Terry shrugged, "I don't see why not, she will approve, this is ART and it's not like you will actually be showing anything." He lied his ass off as convincingly as he could.

"Terry...if you ...you know. DO take a picture of my bits by accident." She said

He rushed to reassure her, "absolutely not going to happen, if I do I'll tell you, show you AND delete it."

"well Okay then." She said softly as she turned away from him and slid off her G-string.

Felicity wasn't one hundred percent sure she trusted him, there was something about the way he was being so nice and smooth.

Still she had no real reason to think he would abuse her trust and since she was confident that Lydia would kill him if he went too far she dropped them to one side and resumed her pose.

Terry clicked away for a bit and then changed the lighting.

"Try waving your head, make your hair sway." He said at one point.

The reflector, lamps and her own lights were changed out several times.

Dimming or full on, depending on what he was going for.

Felicity went into an almost zombie state, moving as directed, her long hair was her shield and she posed for nearly an hour.

He switched out camera's constantly. "bend over." Then "Hands over your head."

He rarely used the flash. "show me your legs." ..."keep your back straight."

She went with it and lost herself in the work.

They took a break and he handed her the towel again. Uploaded one of his memory sticks to her computer. "take a look." He said as he went to the bathroom.

Flick put on her glasses and went through the images.

He had emphasised her hair, capturing it wonderfully and her naked body was displayed in a slightly sexy way but not overly so.

No views of her vagina or nipples were evident and she smiled.

These were fab pictures and she felt happy that she had posed for them.

*****

In the bathroom Terry took a quick look at the few pictures he had uploaded to his cloud account. Using his phone he stared at the images of Felicity stark naked with her bum and pussy lips clearly displayed.

She had thought her hair was in the way. But with a few words he had made her flick it from her bum and then turn around.

His main camera had clicked away and caught not only her bare cunt but also a perfect full frontal of her large tits and pussy as she had changed position.

Terry grinned as he stroked his cock through his pants and wondered if he could get an even dirtier picture of the young girl.

*******

Felicity sat with her legs crossed and holding the towel over her tits as he came back.

"those are really good Terry." She said when he entered.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm pleased with most of them. Though I'm hoping you will be okay with doing another set?"

She smiled happily, "Yeah sure." She pointed to the picture still on screen. "As long as they are like this."

He sighed almost regretfully and waved at the laptop, "that's nothing, I can do better if you will trust me." He said.

She bit her lower lip and looked at his earnest and honest looking face, "what do you mean?"

Acting a bit morose, he sat next to her and took her hand. "Flick, you are amazingly beautiful. If I had the time, I could show you the most intimate and perfect picture that would capture that."

She latched onto the word 'intimate'.

His hand felt warm and nice, she had often thought about how very good looking he was, but denied and squashed those thought because he was married to Lydia.

"Terry...I don't think I could pose for 'INTIMATE' pictures." She said as her tummy flipped over at the thought of him kissing her.

He was so very close, even if he was older than her, she felt attracted to him.

She was increasingly aware of her nakedness as he squeezed her hand gently.

"I merely meant a picture that captures the real YOU." He said softly as she nervously looked him in the eyes.

He knew right then he could push forward and kiss her. He doubted that she would resist.

She gazed into his eyes and gulped. So close.

He was so very close and she had fancied him for nearly a year.

She knew it was wrong, she knew and liked Lydia.

Still she moved closer and her lips brushed his in a chaste kiss.

He needed no second invitation. Pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

Her head swam as his lips crushed against hers and she found herself falling backwards on the sofa as he kissed her passionately and discarded her towel.

Willingly she let him part her legs and she helped him undo his belt with heated and lustful gasps.

He was rock hard and his tip parted her labia with ease, her wet and expectant hole welcomed him inside her as he pushed forward.

Felicity moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her. She ignored her feeling of guilt as he fucked her into the sofa with hard thrusts.

Bucking her hips up to meet each of his thrusts she felt herself go blank with ecstasy. It had been over six months since she had had a boyfriend, so she was needy an lustful as they did t.

She didn't care anymore that he was married, didn't care that it was so very wrong or that it was probably the only time they would fuck.

His rampantly hard cock smashed into her in the most delicious way and she squealed out her pleasure as her nails scratched his back and her head lolled back.

"YES, OH YES." She shouted as he fucked her into oblivion.

His mouth sucked and bit her large tits, his hands gripped her hips tightly and his fingers would leave bruises on them.

He ground into her as she climaxed and he grunted as he pounded in and out of her as she rode her ecstasy.

Terry didn't know if she was on the pill, he pulled out as he began to spurt and sprayed his cum over her tummy.

He hadn't meant to go this far.

He sighed as he kissed her neck and she stroked his spine.

She was glad he hadn't cum inside her. After dumping her ex, she had stopped taking the pill.

They lay there for a moment before he stood up and pulled up his trousers.

"I'm sorry." She said guiltily.

He nodded with a frown. "Flick, this never happened." He panted out, "Lydia can't know."

Feeling incredibly guilty and ashamed for what she had just done she let out a sob and fled to her bedroom.

*****

Terry shook his head as he packed away his gear, 'what a slut' he thought to himself with a wicked grin.

He knocked on her bedroom door. "I'm leaving. Are you okay?" His voice deliberately sounding as if he cared.

Felicity stared at her closed door. "I'm OKAY, BYE." She said loudly as she wished she could take back what they had just done.

She listened intently to the sounds of him leaving.

When she heard her flat door close she let out a sigh and collapsed backwards onto her bed.

"You stupid, stupid girl." She said out loud to herself.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12