Models and Super Spies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was led to a set of narrow stairs, illuminated by a set of gas lamps. The effect of the exposed brick made Alicia feel like she was spelunking into the depths of some cave, rather than descending into the most exclusive section of the club. No bouncer was present, but she got the feeling that security wasn't too far away. At the bottom was a narrow, beaded archway. She could hear laughter on the other side. A woman's laughter.

"They're right in there. Have fun!" The woman's knowing smile mirrored the front desk girl's. Alicia shivered.

Alicia crept forward nervously. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and ignored the frenetic tingling that sizzled along her skin. The beads clattered as she stepped into the small round room.

"There she is!" Alex said in his light Russian accent, more English prep-school than Soviet bloc. "And what a stunning dress! Give us a spin."

The handsome man was relaxed in the high-backed booth, his legs crossed, a glass of that green liquid balanced on his knee. God, he was a beautiful man. Next to him was an even more beautiful woman. Gabrielle Dubois. The Gabrielle Dubois.

She twirled in her heels as she was instructed, feeling the cool air sneak up between her legs. She'd purchased a bright red cocktail dress, shorter and tighter than what she normally wore, but nothing her body couldn't handle. She was in the mood for red, and the little halter dress jumped out at her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Gabrielle said in a thick French accent. "You are even more stunning that the proofs Alex has shared." The supermodel sat demurely on the couch next to Alex. Her silver dress was even tinier than her own, so short that if she ever uncrossed her legs, Alicia would know exactly what color panties she'd slipped into.

The thought made her blush. When she looked up and saw that little smile on Gabrielle's perfect face, she blushed even more. The woman's haunting blue eyes were playful.

Alicia had never really thought about other women like that, beyond a casual curiosity. She'd been immersed in the modeling world for years, so of course there had been plenty of opportunities.

But now, she found herself reacting to the way this woman was devouring her with her eyes.

"You saw my proofs? With Daniel?"

"Mmm, Daniel… isn't he a… pleasure to work with." She was smoking a cigarette through a long, black filter. With her dark hair woven up like that and her long lashes, she gave off a modern Audrey Hepburn vibe.

Alicia nodded, although she didn't miss the sexual innuendo.

"Sit, please, join us!" Alex said, breaking the edge that had built up like a sauce left too long in the open air. "What would you like to drink? We have absinthe, and… absinthe…"

So that's what this was, Alicia thought. "Isn't this supposed to be illegal?" she asked naively as she slid into their booth on Alex's side.

In the center of the table was an ornate, silver bowl, raised up on the arms of a nude female statuette. At the base of the bowl were four taps, and one empty glass.

The two exchanged a look. Alex responded. "Aren't all the best things illegal?" He uncorked a dark brown bottle and filled about a third of the empty glass with clear green liquid. "But really, this establishment is completely legitimate. The absinthe is imported from France, where it's legal, and have all the proper licenses to distribute it."

As he spoke, Gabrielle held out a slotted spoon with a sugar cube over the top of the cup. With her other hand, she twisted open one of the little spigots. A thin stream of clear liquid steadily filling the rest of the glass. "To louche. Gabrielle has mastered it. Water and sugar mixed with the absinthe turns it cloudy, unlocking its true flavor." It was like an episode right off of the Food Network. She watched the liquid in the cup turn milky green.

As the absinthe chilled, the dark haired model dropped a little white pill into its murky depths. The drink bubbled a little before it dissolved.

"What's that?" Alicia asked uneasily as the other woman handed her the drink.

"Now that," Alex answered dramatically, "is illegal. But trust us, you're going to love it." He winked and sipped his glass of emerald liquor.

Alicia felt like her heart was trying to hack its way through her ribcage. Her family hadn't been overly strict, her upbringing not filled with moralistic teachings, but drug-use was something she'd been taught was bad her entire life. It had always set her apart from the rest of her "cool group" friends in high school and college, but it was also something that made her special. Or so she thought.

But this was peer pressure unlike any she'd ever had before. The rich and successful business mogul and one of the biggest supermodels the world has ever seen looked at her expectantly.

"Trust, remember?" Alex prodded. "I swear on my agency and my reputation as a business man that I will not take advantage of you. I respect that wedding band you're wearing, I promise." Alicia knew one thing: she could not trust Alexander Mishin. If anything was going to keep him out of her pants, it wasn't his word.

"It's just a little Ecstasy," Gabrielle said reassuringly. She placed a hand on Alicia's. The other woman's fingers were hot and exciting. "Come on, I'll do one with you."

The blond didn't dare move her hand. If she did, she knew it would be shaking. Her teeth were practically chattering as the other woman fixed another glass of absinthe, laced with E.

"Cheers," she said, holding her glass of louche to Alicia's. "To being two of the most beautiful women in the world." The woman threw her drink back and drained it. Alicia, still feeling numb that she was actually going to do this, followed suit before she could back out.

Alicia expected some kind of fireworks in the moments following. As she set her empty glass back down on the countertop, she waited for that "holy shit" moment when her brain would explode into lights or something. It didn't come, although her throat did burn from the strong alcohol. It tasted like liquorish. Smoldering liquorish.

Alex smiled at the two of them and began refilling the glasses – this time minus the pills. "Now that we've toasted, you really should enjoy the absinthe. It's quite good. Just sip it, like Scotch or a good tequila." Alicia had never tasted Scotch – unless it was mixed with soda – and had only ever had bad tequila, but she nodded anyway. She didn't want to see them share that judgmental look again.

True to his word, the drink did taste better as she drank it slower. Still strong enough that she could feel herself getting drunk before she'd finished her second glass, but better. There were nuances beyond the taste of anise that came out as she let it roll in her mouth.

"Is that your latest scent?" Alicia asked, searching for conversation. She could smell it beneath the menthol smell of cigarettes: sweet and fresh.

"Yes. I call it, 'Nudity.' Your shoot with Daniel will be part of its launch campaign."

Alicia raised her brows in surprise. She hadn't expected that kind of high profile product. "I don't know what to say…"

"Say 'thank you.'"

"Thank you."

"Mmm… a girl that follows orders. Beautiful and obedient. I like you." Her pale blue eyes clicked down along Alicia's body. The blonde's heart skipped a beat. Gabrielle smoked her cigarette. "Tell me, did the photo shoot with Daniel turn you on?"

She remembered the way his rich black cock had stiffened along her pussy lips. She remembered his callused palms as they cupped her breasts, and the way her nipples hardened at his touch.

"You don't have to answer," Gabrielle said musically, flashing her a knowing smile. "The first time I posed with him, I felt the same way. Went home and fucked my boyfriend at the time silly. Cigarette?"

"Sure," she said weakly, taking an unlit cigarette from Gabrielle's silver case. Alex was there with a lighter. "So you've worked with him since?"

"A few times, yes." There was that smile again, coy and hidden.

"He seemed very considerate."

This time, Gabrielle's amusement wasn't so subtle. She threw her head back and laughed. "That's an excellent way to put it."

Alicia felt confused, her hand returning to the glass of absinthe that she realized was quickly emptying.

"After the second shoot, I didn't just want to imagine it. I'll tell you this much: he was very considerate back at my place, too. Although I don't think I got much sleep that night, so I guess you could count that as rude…"

Alicia blanched. How could this woman be so bold? Speak so casually about sex? And how must that have felt, feeling Daniel's thick, porn star-sized cock split her open. She'd never had one so big – or even close – and it had both scared and excited her in the days following the shoot.

"Go on, ask it."

"Did it… did it hurt?"

"Only when he fucked my ass." She winked as Alicia nearly spit out her drink. "Do I shock you?" Light laughter followed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not so used to such…"

"Forwardness? I learned a long time ago to speak my mind. Life is easier that way."

"Excuse me. I need to go to the ladies room."

"It's further back," Alex informed, pointing to the shadowy corridor on the opposite side as the stairs. "We'll have another glass for you when you get back."

Alicia didn't really need to go to the bathroom. She just needed to get out of that room. The exposed brick walls of the VIP chamber seemed to be collapsing in around her. She stood on wobbling feet, realizing just how drunk she'd become since her arrival, and carefully made her way into the warren that made of the rest of the small VIP Lounge.

As she stepped out of the main seating area, it seemed like the floor decided to lurch up at her. She felt disoriented. Was she on a ship? Had the ship just hit a swell in the ocean? She clutched at the narrow walls to steady herself. Lights made trails across her vision and suddenly, everything felt so… wonderful.

Walking was a strange yet beautiful thing. And her long legs – they wanted to move!

"Hi, how's it going!" she asked a young waitress coming out of the bathroom. Her voice was as enthusiastic as a cheerleader at Homecoming. She didn't know this girl, but for whatever reason, she felt like she wanted to; she felt an instant kinship.

"Hey," the exotic looking brunette replied with a bright smile as she slipped around Alicia.

Alone in the bathroom, Alicia bounced over to the sink and placed her palms face down on the cool marble counter. Damn, even that felt good. She stared at herself, seeing a beautiful, vibrant woman staring back.

Her mind drifted like a dandelion petal in the breeze. She thought of Daniel and his dark, ebony skin. "And his cock," she said aloud, breaking down into a fit of giggling. He was so sweet, so gentle. He apologized for his arousal, how many guys did that?! She wished he was here so she could thank him for being so kind. So she could wrap her arms around him and…

…and kiss him. And feel his cock grow against her again. Against her smooth pussy. Only this time, she'd reach down between them and guide it inside her. She'd always been curious about what it would be like to feel something so large buried in her, thrusting inside her, fucking her…

Alicia bit her lip as her body trembled. Was she cumming? Without even touching herself. Impossible. But whatever it was, her body felt good. So fucking good.

"Everything OK, Alisia?" It was Gabrielle Dubois. The Gabrielle. And she was so perfect looking. Supernatural, even.

"I'd hardly call myself supernatural," she replied, laughing. Alicia blushed, realizing she'd said it aloud, realizing how silly she must sound. But she also didn't care. She wanted Gabrielle to know how she felt. To know what she was thinking.

"I can't believe I'm standing here, a few feet away from you!" she said excitedly. "Your name has been like huge since I started modeling! I never thought… never…"

The dark haired beauty sauntered across the trendy washroom, stopping just short of the babbling girl. "Yes?" she asked. Her expression was right out of a fashion tear sheet: one meticulously plucked brow raised, the corners of her full lips turned up in amusement, those pale blue eyes sparkling with mystery.

"Never thought I'd meet you."

"And yet here I am."

"Yes…"

Gabrielle raised a hand to Alicia's face. When her fingers caressed her cheek, it felt magical. "Do you find me sexy, Alisia?"

"Yes," she sighed. It felt good to say, felt electrifying to confess.

"I think you're very sexy, too." Gabrielle was slightly taller than the blonde; tall enough that she had to tilt her head up a little to look her in the eyes. "Go ahead…" she whispered breathily. "Kiss me… I know you want to."

Alicia felt light headed. Was this really happening? Was this fashion icon really inviting her in for a Sapphic kiss? Only one way to find out.

She scooted closer, tilted her head, and brought her lips to the other woman's. Gabrielle pulled back at the last moment, keeping her smiling lips a fraction of an inch away. "Tonight is going to be so much fun," she murmured.

Alicia sighed as she felt the other model's hand wrap around the back of her neck. She let herself be pulled against Gabrielle, let her mouth be kissed by another woman for the first time in her life.

The blonde felt her body shiver. The supermodel's mouth was like candy, sweet and so bad for you. Her tongue was soft and wet – very playful. Gabrielle pulled away again. Their noses nuzzled. She flicked her tongue along Alicia's lips, but when the blonde moved to take it back into her mouth, the taller woman retreated again.

"What—" she began to ask when Gabrielle mauled her once again. She found herself pinned against the sink as they made out like rabid animals. Gabrielle was somehow both softer and more demanding than any man she'd ever kissed before. And the feeling of a woman's breasts pushing against her own was a thrill she'd never anticipated.

The brunette kissed off her lips, moving quickly to Alicia's neck. She sighed as Gabrielle did everything right. Her touch was perfect, wet and mischievous as it worked the blonde's erogenous zones.

"Up, up, cherie," Gabrielle whispered, nipping the other woman's earlobe. Alicia felt a hand slide up the inside of her thigh. She gasped, hopping up onto the dark countertop. "Do I make you hot? Do I make you wet?" Her whisper was thick and husky.

"Ah!" Alicia cried as the French model slipped her fingers beneath her thong. The woman's touch was scintillating, skimming along the ridge of her plump labia. It teased her clit without touching it, circling the swollen bud. She rested her head on one shoulder, exposing her neck. Gabrielle took her up on the offering, kissing and sucking the tender flesh.

At the same time, she stiffened two fingers and pushed them into Alicia's oily pussy. "Uh goddd," she cried as her senses went into overload. Gabrielle lightly thumbed her clit. She may as well have flipped a detonator. Slack jawed yet face tight, Alicia practically crawled up the mirror behind her as she came.

"GAH!" Her shriek was torn violently from her throat. Her body bowed like a marionette being yanked to the ceiling. Gabrielle continued to fondle the blonde's overworked sex until she couldn't take it anymore. "Stop, stop! Please…"

She felt the other woman's touch pull away and breathed a sigh of contentment. That was one of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced, and it wasn't with a man. Gabrielle kissed her again, the soft lips reminding her of that fact.

"If I knew it could be like that, I would have experimented a lot earlier!" she said, wiping her brow. The French model kissed her lightly, snaking her tongue once more into her mouth.

"So you've never done this before? Magnifique!"

"I thought you weren't going to take advantage of me," Alicia asked, giggling as they straightened up their little dresses.

"Alex said that. I made no such promises!"

At the mention of his name, Alicia suddenly thought of the Russian and his cool, good looks. It was because of him that she was frolicking with the likes of Gabrielle Dubois. How could she ever repay him? Suddenly, the thought of being taken advantage of wasn't so unappealing.

"Come on, let's go take advantage of him!"

The women kissed again and Gabrielle squeezed her hand with promise. "I'll give you a moment to freshen up. Don't be long." She sauntered through the door.

Alicia slumped on the edge of the sink. The world seemed to be stuck in fast forward; she knew she should be frantically searching for a way to slow it down but at that moment, high on Ecstasy and fresh off her first bisexual orgasm, she wasn't sure she wanted that.

She reapplied her lip-gloss, checked to make sure her fancy blonde twist wasn't out of sorts, and followed her new model friend back into the little lounge.

***

Liz had set up the C.L.O.A.K. training facility herself. She didn't come outright and say it, but Trey picked up on the clues as she led him from building to building. She was proud of her achievement, as she should be.

In addition to the living quarters of the first building – kitchen, sleeping rooms, a lounge, and her office – there was an enclosed gym with all the high tech gadgetry Trey had come to expect from the black ops, a shooting range, and a building filled with computers that had something to do with electronic surveillance and subterfuge.

They had just enough time at the tail end of the evening for her to run a few more physical tests on him. By the time she showed him his cramped little room, he knew sleep wouldn't be far behind.

Only, it was. The harder he tried to sleep, the more it eluded him. Every time he closed his eyes, he thought of Kathy. Guilt followed. He'd let her take him into her mouth. Alicia had been the only woman for him through all the years he'd known her, and now…

An hour passed, filled with nothing but watching the red LED clock tick off the time. He pulled himself out of bed, hoping that a walk would put his mind at ease.

The air outside was cool, despite the Hawaiian summer. The wind felt good, although he wished he'd grabbed a coat as he began to wander the lightly wooded grounds of the facilities. The island was bigger than it had appeared as they'd approached it – an island paradise of white sand and palm trees. Trey laughed, thinking of how tomorrow he could be shooting an automatic rifle where any sane person would be sprawled out under the sun.

It was late, nearing one, so he was a little surprised to see lights on in one of the rooms as he returned to the living quarters. Curiosity got the better of him. He took the longer path back to the front, one that passed between the building and the ocean, and, conveniently, right in front of the window.

What he saw set his heart beating. Any fatigue he'd built up from the walk fled as quickly as the wind in the palms.

It was a bedroom, much larger than his own. A king size bed dominated a pretty neutrally decorated interior – like a high-class hotel, maybe, rather than someone's actual living quarters. Trey guessed it was the guest room, although based on Vincent Silva's use of Liz's office, he couldn't be sure who was staying there.

The point was moot, regardless, since they were both there, engaged in a very steamy embrace. Vincent was shirtless, wearing a pair of loose pajama bottoms that did little to conceal the bulge of his erection. Liz had on a short, silky robe that didn't cover much of her shapely legs.