Models and Super Spies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Welcome back," Alex said, tossing back a glass of absinthe. He was reclined where she'd left him, relaxed in the plush brown booth. At first, Alicia thought he was alone. Then she saw Gabrielle's dark brown hair bobbing in his lap.

The model looked up at Alex's salutation, smiling in Alicia's direction. She kept her right hand wrapped around his large cock and held her left out to the blonde. "Join me," she offered.

"I…" She shouldn't. Alicia knew it. But her body had other ideas. She wanted to crawl in there and fellate her new boss.

Alex helped her out. "I won't take advantage. A promise is a promise. But join us. I've fixed you another drink." Gabrielle smirked and lowered her lips back to his erect penis, sucking it into her mouth.

Alicia had never seen something so erotic. She'd given her fair share of blowjobs, but outside of a few porno's Trey had brought home, hadn't ever seen one given so close. It made her mouth water; she wanted to feel the soft, pliable skin slid over this man's firm cock. Feel it with her mouth.

Uneasily, she took a seat next to Alex. Her fingers shook with excitement as she sipped at the anise-tasting liquor. He rubbed her back, drawing a long sigh from her. As Gabrielle sucked, the perfect bone structure of her face became more pronounced. How could this woman look any more beautiful?

"Stick with me, Alicia, and I'll make your dreams come true. Anything you want, you can have. Even things you'd never imagined can be yours."

Gabrielle slurped away and offered it to the blonde. Alicia looked at Alex, who shrugged. "I said I wouldn't take advantage of you, but if that's what you want…"

The blonde lowered her head to his wet cock before he could finish the sentence. So eager to suck Alex's manhood that she didn't see the smile the two exchanged above her.

"Can life get any better than this?" Alex postulated. "Ah, you're a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" His refined accent made the crude statement sound articulate.

Gabrielle brushed the back of the other woman's head and kissed the side of her neck. "I know how we can make life better…" She slipped in under Alicia, swallowing Alex's ball sack into her mouth.

"You two are incredible," he said, his voice strained with pleasure.

The girls worked their double blowjob, switching places at first, then sharing the shaft itself. They ran their tongues along the side of his stiffness, kissing one another as their lips met at the curve of his crown. "That is so hot," he whimpered as the peck turned into a full-blown French kiss. Gabrielle didn't forget about him, jacking him off as she kissed the other model.

The girls returned to the man between them, working him over with their enthusiastic tongues and tantalizing lips. Alicia marveled at how good it felt to suck this man. She loved everything about it: the throbbing veins, the plush ridge of its head, his masculine musk. The hot flesh, dark like the rest of his tanned body, rose from a nest of light brown, tightly cropped curls. Below that, his balls were shaved – probably for moments just like this.

She took it into her throat and nearly came at the erotic sensation. She even knew it was the drug racing through her veins, but that only made her want more of it. How could anything that felt so good be bad?

Gabrielle rubbed her bare skin as they shared Alex, sometimes running the smooth palm along her shoulder blades, sometimes tickling her long nails up her spine. Her touch sent shivers across her body. She thought of those fingers pushing between her pussy lips, groaning around the mouthful of cock.

"That's hot," the French model whispered in Alicia's ear, "but I think Alexander needs pussy." Alicia's sex trembled at the thought of this beautiful thing slicing into her. The other woman pulled her off the cock and kissed her passionately, reaching behind her and unsnapping the clasp of her haltered gown.

Gabrielle was already naked, her silver dress sitting in a tiny pool on the table. The woman was even more perfect naked than she was clothed. Alicia couldn't take her eyes off her taut, bare flesh. There wasn't an ounce of excess fat on the woman. Everything was tight and feminine, from her full, high breasts to her flat, toned stomach to the gentle curves of her hips.

"See something you like?" she asked, her pale eyes locking onto the blonde's browns as she climbed into Alex's lap, her back to him. Alicia felt a pang of jealousy as the other model took the saliva-coated cock in her hand and placed it at the mouth of her cunt.

The supermodel was shaved bare but for a little tab of black curls at the top of her slit, small enough to prevent anything from escaping even the smallest of outfits.

"Ahh…" the girls sighed as Gabrielle sank down on Alex's thickness. Alicia could practically feel it inside of her. Her body tingled with built-up passion. She reached between her legs and slipped her fingers into her thong, watching as the brunette writhed on the Russian's lap.

"I think she's horny," Alex whispered to Gabrielle, loud enough that all three of them could hear. He cupped the supermodel's round tits from behind.

"Need some help with that?" she asked the blonde, licking her lips as she flicked her eyes down between Alicia's legs.

Alicia's heart trembled. She'd had offers, but this wasn't some drunk sorority girl, or some coked up, eighteen-year-old model. She was up on the table before them, sliding her panties down her legs before her mind had time to catch up.

"Told you tonight was going to be fun," Gabrielle Dubois said as she leaned down between Alicia's spread thighs. "Now just enjoy it."

Alicia's jaw tightened, but no sound escaped her gaping mouth. The feeling of the brunette's lips and tongue on her sex was paralyzing. Her first orgasm was instantaneous. Flying high on Ecstasy and the thrill of being part of a double blowjob, she was like dry kindle in a forest fire.

The blonde had propped herself behind her, but as she came, her elbows buckled. She flopped onto her back, knocking the absinthe fountain onto its side. Gabrielle pulled her mouth away long enough to laugh. "Good thing this room is sound proofed!"

It was like hearing her words though a fog. Alicia felt so good. So safe and wonderful here. She opened her legs wider, feeling the woman return to her pussy. This time, the supermodel's fingers joined her lips, stroking the clutching inner walls of her vagina.

She came so many times. Too many to count. Her mind rolled like a ship on a choppy, yet exciting, sea. During her moments of hazy lucidity, she'd catch Alex's blue eyes watching her. Her nipples prickled under that gaze. The thought of his cock inside her instead of Gabrielle's fingers sparked another orgasm.

At last, the French woman threw her head back and came, her eyes closed, her long lashes forming perfect fans. Alex's face was twisted, too, although his eyes continued to bore into Alicia's. The blonde looked away, down where they were joined. His shaved balls seized as he dumped his cum into the supermodel's neatly groomed snatch.

Her pussy buzzed, aching to feel what she was feeling. Cum leaked along Alex's scrotum. Alicia licked her lips, but couldn't find the strength (or courage?) to taste it.

Instead, she slinked back down into the booth, melting against his side and kissing him deeply on the mouth. His slender chest was smooth and wet, almost hairless. "I want that," she whispered into his ear, nipping at it playfully, glancing down between his legs.

Gabrielle groaned as she sat up, finding a seat on the other side of him. His cock was still semi-hard, coated in their sticky mixture. The blonde lowered her head to it, swallowing the tangy, salty cock. She'd gone down on Trey after they'd made love, but this tasted different. It was the closest she'd come to tasting another woman. Alex began to rise under her gentle ministrations.

When he was hard again, he gently pushed her head away and ran his fingers through her soft, blonde hair. She sighed. It felt so good. Everything felt so good.

Carefully, he pushed her back into the booth. It felt warm and fuzzy on her naked back, she thought, propping one foot on the edge so she could spread her legs. Thoughts of Trey drifted lazily through her mind. Her loving husband. Her sweet, kind husband. But right then, the heady mixture of drugs, drink and these two beautiful people had overridden every logical thought.

Cock in hand, he positioned himself over her. "I promised not to take advantage," he murmured into her ear. "So tell me, Alicia. Do you want this?"

"Yes…" she sighed, her eyes going all heavy-lidded.

He wasn't taking advantage of anyone. "Ahh…" she groaned, placing a limp hand on his shoulder as he thrust forward, burying his curved length into her tender sex.

"Jesus, god…" Alex grunted as he filled her. So good. So fucking good! "Enjoying yourself?" Gabrielle whispered. She loved this woman. She loved this man. She turned her head. Even that, she loved to do. The other model's mouth slipped over her mouth; the girls enjoyed a wet, open kiss as Alexander pushed in and out of her oily slick cunt.

"This is so… awesome…" she sighed, moments before cumming. "I love you guys."

Alex kissed her. "You're one sexy girl, Alicia," he said, wrapping her up in his accent. In his mystery. She squeezed his product-laden hair, feeling his balls tighten. Feeling his strange, new, brilliant cock shudder. Then heat. Then red. Then bliss.

What came next were fragmented. A slide show of emotion and sensation. Gabrielle had to leave them. She practically cried as they said their goodbyes in warm, sensual kisses.

Then she was in the back of Alex's limo, straddling his lap and looking out the back window as they fucked again, the world receding in psychedelic brilliance.

Then she was in a strange bed with satin sheets that felt like liquid sex beneath her skin, swallowing Alex's cock as he mercilessly tongued her sweet pussy. She remembered more pills. Little white ones. And blue ones. She remembered thinking they were like little miracles. She remembered thinking how she hoped this feeling would never end.

And at some point, they did. At some point, she fell into a restless, troubled sleep.

***

Trey crept closer, noticing the window was open. Liz pushed Vincent away, her face twisting up in anger. "You're a jackass," Trey heard her mutter.

"You like it," the director of C.L.O.A.K. grinned, stepping close to her. She backed up, holding a hand where his defined pecs came together. The hair on his chest was peppered like his goatee, although his body defied that bit of gray.

"How's the wife and kids?" she asked sarcastically.

"Not that it ever stopped you before, but we're now divorced." It would have been a normal conversation had Vincent not been making half-hearted grabs at the diminutive redhead's flimsy robe. Her full breasts had started to push open the front of her robe, and now that Trey was close enough, he could see the bumps formed by her nipples high on the silk.

"She catch you with one of your 'assistants'?"

He offered a hollow laugh. "In fact, I told her I couldn't live without you," he replied sarcastically.

His answer seemed to momentarily stun her. Vincent made his move, stepping right up against her and sliding his hand inside her robe. She opened her mouth in protest, but his lips were there, swallowing up any objection she may have tried to voice.

At first, she struggled. Trey expected the slap to come shortly. It never did. She tore her mouth away from Vincent's, looking up into his eyes with her flashing grey stare. "You're a jackass," she spat. And then, to Trey's great surprise, she jammed her lips back against his, pushing her tongue back into his mouth.

Vincent's hands slid the rest of the way inside her robe, easily pulling it open and off. She was naked beneath, her ripe breasts looking fantastic on her toned upper body. She had small, coral pink nipples that sat high and tight on her tits. Vincent palmed them both, turning them roughly between his fingers.

Trey was hard as he watched them go at it. He looked around for a hiding place, wondering if that was really what he should be searching for. The right thing would have been to go back to his room, to pretend he never saw any of this. But that wasn't about to happen.

Vincent tossed the redhead back onto the bed and pulled the drawstring of his loose pants free. His cock rose thick from the trimmed thatch of dark hair between his legs.

"God, I hate you," Liz groaned, tossing her hair as she opened her legs for him. She ran a hand down her lean body and through the short red hairs of her shaved down pubic triangle. Her bare labial lips were glossy and pink with arousal. She lewdly opened her engorged folds wider with her fingers, slipping one inside.

"Yeah," he grinned, crawling up onto the bed, "but you also love me. Admit it, baby." Cock in hand, he teased her with the ridge of its crown, running the spongy head along her silky furrow.

"You asshole," she moaned, arching her back and pinching her nipples.

"Admit it, Liz. Admit that every time you see me, you think about fucking me." He continued to tease her.

"Fuck you!"

"Admit it or you don't get some of this…" He dipped his cock into the moist opening of her cunt before drawing it back and passing it across her clit.

"AH! You asshole—" He did it again; she cried out even louder. "Stop teasing me and do it!"

"Not until you admit—"

"Goddamit, fine! If that's what it's gonna take, I want you. As soon as I saw your smirky little face, I thought about fucking you. That good?"

"That'll do," he said smugly, pressing his hips down and forward as he sank into her tight pussy. Immediately, she wrapped her legs around him, helping him pound her faster. They grunted with each forward thrust, rutting madly like animals right there on the bed.

Trey couldn't help it. Kathy had worked him to the brink last night, and all day he'd been staring at Liz's tits. Now, here she was, getting plowed like there was no tomorrow in the first hate-fuck Trey had ever witnessed.

His hand squeezed and stroked his erection through his shorts, watching from the bushes. They switched positions, Liz going onto all fours, facing the windows, as Vincent nailed her from behind.

When Vincent came, he shoved her head down into the mattress so just her perky ass was in the air. Sweat glistened beneath the dark hair that covered his trim body.

As a last indignation, he pulled free of her cunt just before exploding, launching his milky jism messily all over the redhead's arched back.

"You bastard!" she cried, turning around lightning fast and covering the pulsating cock with her mouth to catch the last few bursts. She kept on blowing him, long after he'd settled back down. Her goal was quickly made clear as he began to grow between her lips.

It was time for Trey to go now. The show was over for him; he could finish up the rest of his business alone in bed.

"God, how do you do that?" he heard Liz say as he began to creep away.

"It's one of my many talents," Vincent explained as they rearranged themselves once again. The hairy man laid back on the bed as the petite redhead straddled him, sinking his newly revived cock back into her. Trey was just out of earshot when he heard Vincent say, "So have you fucked your handsome new partner yet?"

Trey felt his stomach shudder. "Go to hell."

Vincent groaned, but didn't let up. "But isn't that what you do with all your partners? Certainly the way it happened with me."

"Biggest mistake of my life…"

"But who's fucking who? You're still here…"

"Shut up and fuck me!"

"Ah, I miss that charm. We made such a good team."

"Vincent?!"

He sighed. "How's the newbie?"

"Green. And… I think he's having second thoughts."

"Didn't pass your little test?"

"Yea, he did," she said. "That's kind of the problem. He's growing a conscience."

"Well, this next mission'll clear up how he feels, one way or another," he chuckled. "But Liz, you know he doesn't have a choice… If you can't distract him with this… 'agent' training, then you're going to have to figure some other way."

Trey felt his stomach bottom out. What were they talking about?

"I like you better when you kept your mouth shut."

"I can think of a few other things I can do with my mouth," he said, Liz's loud moan quickly following. He listened to them fucking for another five minutes. The talking part of their night was over. He sulked back to his room where sleep was even further away than it was an hour earlier.

Next chapter: It's Just Sex