Models and Super Spies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain brought him back to task. He had things to do, first. Things to arrange. "Speaking of your bedroom, I was wondering if you could lend me a copy of your key."

Erin's hand swept away from his erection, although he felt it on his hip, not far from the mark. "Ah, ah, ah, my dear. Let's not get impatient."

Mishin rolled his eyes. "Me, impatient?" They laughed, both knowing that he was just that. "This time, though, it's not for me."

Once again, he found Alicia and Gabrielle in the crowd. They were dancing with one another now. Their long limbs were wrapped around one another and their lips were inches apart. More than a few dancers had nearly come to a stand-still at the sight. Leo Garza made no pretense. He wasn't moving at all, a wide grin smeared beneath his mask.

Erin followed his gaze and smiled. "Ah, always thinking business first. I admire that, Alexander. Let the man sample the faces of his brand." She reached into her purse and removed a keycard, but snatched it away before he was able to reach for it.

"I have an even better thought," she said, her dark brown eyes bright through her mask. "Why not let the women put on arealshow."

This time, it was Erin's gaze being followed. Right across the room to a tall, ebony-skinned male model. Daniel had worked with both Alicia and Gabrielle before, and had appeared in bothLe Petite MortandNudity. What she said made perfect sense, but still, Alex didn't like it. That wasn't jealousy prickling his spine, was it?

"Sure, why not," he forced. "Your room should be christened with a foursome, anyway."

"I love it when you talk sense, darling," she smiled, kissing him lightly on the side of the lips before pushing through the crowd, toward Daniel. Alex looked back at Alicia, finding the three of them meandering to one of the bars as the song came to a close. She looked happy. He hated using her, but there was no other way.

***

Alicia threw back the shot of tequila, letting it singe the back of her throat as the night kept picking up more and more speed. She was so horny she could scream, and the Mexican liquor wasn't going to help matters at all.

Leo had made sure that she knew exactly how aroused he was as well, and based on what she felt, he was just as thick as his son. Then, of course, there was Gabrielle. Dirty dancing nose-to-nose with the hot French woman had her at her boiling point. The way their long, bare legs twined together. The way she could feel the brunette's sweet breathe on her lips.

But most of all, Alicia was almost ashamed to admit, what got her off was the crowd around her. Watching her. Wanting her. It was the high she got on a modeling shoot. It was the high of Alicia Stiles' life.

"Another!" the Italian man demanded, slamming his hand on the bar and ordered another round of tequila shots from the bartender.

"Why not get a fourth,mais oui," Gabrielle suggested, looking up the bar.

Alicia's heart skipped when she saw the African model passing through the crowd. Daniel was always smiling, displaying those bright, white teeth that looked so sexy against his dark chocolate skin. She remembered his touch. How gentle he was on their shoot.

And yes, she remembered his cock. Now, in her current state, it was practicallyallshe could think about.

"Four then, barkeep! For the best fucking models in the business."

While Leo was only a little taller than the two female models, Daniel towered over the three of them, his near naked body spectacular. His crisp, muscled torso gleamed like dark satin in the strobe lights of the ship's club, prompting Gabrielle into reaching out to touch his warm, hairless flesh.

"Hello there, Danniii," Gabrielle purred, rolling out the "e" at the end of his name as she traced the contours of his pecs. "It's beenfartoo long."

The bald-headed man inclined his head politely, flashing his bright, white teeth as he smiled at Alicia. The man was always smiling. Always friendly.

"Have you met Leonardo Garza?" the blonde asked, finding a voice at the bar.

"I have not, no, but I know the name," he said in his thickly accented voice. It was as deep and resonating as she remembered. "Thank you very much, Mr. Garza, for all that you have done for me."

"No, no, my friend, it is you whom I must thank. You make these women so beau-tee-ful. Let me start by offering you a drink." Enthusiastically, he handed each of the models another shot of tequila, raising his own glass. "This round goes to the... how do you say it in your language, Gabrielle? To theménage au triosof beauty before me."

Leo's mischievous eyes behind his mask drove home the innuendo. Alicia did her shot like a good girl, wondering what the evening had in store for her. The older man quickly answered some of that question. "So tell me, you three, have you fucked yet?"

Alicia nearly spit the remainder of her tequila, she was so shocked at the directness. Instead, she ended up coughing as the powerful liquor didn't hit her throat well.

Gabrielle laughed. "Not all three at once, no. Why, would you like to see that,\ cherie?"

"Very much so," Leo whispered, barely heard above the music of the band.

"I have spoken with Ms. Small," Daniel interrupted shyly. Always so apologetic. "She has anticipated this and..." he searched for the words in English. "...and she has given me the keys to her private quarters."

Gabrielle smiled at the three of them. This wasn't her coy-half smile. This was one of all-out lust. Taking Daniel and Alicia's hands in hers, she said, "Follow me, my friends, it's time for us to show Mr. Leo our gratitude."

***

Emily Lester was crawling up the walls with boredom. Watching the red, LED progress bar slowly crawl across the control box she'd hotwired into theSolstice'ssecurity system was worse than watching a kettle come to a boil. Was the fucking thing even moving?

The bank of monitors didn't provide her with much entertainment, either. Just a bunch of boring rich kids chatting about nothing. The rooms that would be more entertaining – the private ones with beds and locks – were going unused, for the most part.

There had been an interesting show between Trey and some hot Asian girl, although that hadn't lasted long enough to really satisfy Emily. All it did was leave her horny and even more bored.

"I wish we could have gotten together, Trey, my friend," she said longingly, kicking her booted heels onto the control panel in front of her. She always thought the redheaded analyst was hot in a cute way. Now, watching him fuck the model in full force, she realized how much fun they could have had.

Emily kept tabs on Alexander Mishin as he wandered into the club, although he wasn't doing anything suspicious other than flirting with anything with tits and legs. It grated on her that he was still alive. If she had her way, he wouldn't be by the end of the night. The man had spared her life; that was going to cost him.

When she'd woken up in the pitch-black cell two days ago, she thought for a moment that shewasdead. Her head still hurt from whatever that Russian-bitch had struck her with; at the time, it was all she could think about. Despite the pain, though, she was pretty sure she hadn't given Mishin much. He'd somehow already figured out that it was Vincent who'd sent her, and they had some idea that they were after Erin's list. She continued the charade that it was a list of spy names, though in the darkness, she wasn't sure what they knew or if they bought it.

And then they left her alone. Every once in a while, she heard a tray scrap along the floor and smelled a meal. She refused the first few, wondering if it was poisoned, but after a day, she succumbed to her hunger.

And then, she was freed. It was one of C.L.O.A.K., sent by Vincent. He brought her to a safe house, wanting to keep her freedom a secret, and Vincent came himself and briefed her on what was happening.

By the end of the day, she'd been smuggled onto theSolsticewith a control box specially crafted by the techs back at base and the master plan was nearly realized.

Checking the progress bar again, it was nearly there. So close. Five minutes more, maybe, and they'd doing their victory lap. Vincent had promised her a more prominent position at C.L.O.A.K. and she was looking forward to reaping the benefits of all this maneuvering.

"Almost there," she radioed her boss, finding him on the monitors. He hadn't gravitated out of the main ballroom, although he'd kept himself in the upper reaches, near the exits. "Maybe five minutes – shit!"

As Emily's eyes hopped across the monitors, she caught movement on the one positioned inside Erin Small's bedroom. Someone was entering!

"What?" Vincent demanded, his voice agitated.

Two women entered, hand-in-hand: one with dark hair in a playful, French braid and the other with long, blonde locks that hung in loose ringlets around her tanned and lithesome body. Despite the masks, their identities were obvious. On their heels were a pair of men, as different as night and day. One, a black man with a body of a Grecian statue, was obviously Daniel, the male model. The other was Leo Garza, who'd been hanging off the other models all night long.

The door shut behind them.

"Abort," Emily hissed, stalling Vincent before he was able to leave. "The room's not clear."

"Not clear?" Vincent repeated stupidly.

Glancing at the monitor, Emily watched the female models cross the room, heading for the king-size bed that sat against the port-side windows. Emily considered herself a fit person, but these women were perfect. It wasn't fair. The blonde, Trey's wife, had an ass designed for thongs, somehow making the normally trashy bikini style as elegant as a ball gown.

"No, it'soccupied. Understand?"

"Fucking hell." Emily watched him slam his fist on the railing and shut his eyes. He was thinking and she knew not to interrupt him when he was like this.

Back on the other monitor, Emily's heart skipped a beat as the two models wrapped their arms around one another and pulled their scantily clad forms into a warm, sex-laden embrace. In the soft yellow light, their bodies formed silhouettes. Emily watched as their lips drew against one another, parting to allow their tongues to play.

"Patch me through to Milton. He's on standby, right?"

Milton, their support, was indeed on standby, one of the only people left at the C.L.O.A.K. offices at this time of night, but she was hesitant for a direct link between the two. It was risky if anyone was listening. It was also a show of how agitated Vincent was that the man used Milton's real name. "Now," he said sternly.

"Yes, sir."

Flipping a few switches in the control briefcase she'd brought, she spoke, "Support, this is Controller. I'm patching you through to Field."

"Go ahead, Field," Milton's nasally voice replied.

"I need you to work on a hack on the Small Server. Can we download it directly off her drive?"

There was a long pause, filled only by the vague sound of typing on Milton's end. "Well, kind of. I'll need Controller to patch a few things in from there, and she should be able to download it into the control room. But..."

"What?" Vincent asked impatiently.

"It's going to take some time."

"How much time?"

"Three or four hours?" Milton's voice was hesitant. Like Emily, he recognized Vincent's mood.

"Three or four hours?! Why so long?"

"Well, it's going to take an hour for me to write the software. And then at least two to transfer it all off, depending on how much there is."

"Christ. Can't you just get it all off the ship? Why does it need to go to Emily?"

Fuck, stop using my name,she thought.

"Well, we could, sir, but then we're looking at closer to ten hours."

Emily watched Vincent pace on the monitor. "Fine, do it. To the control room. As quickly as you can. Emily, tell me when you've patched your system."

"Yes,Vincent," she said, vindictively using his name. Christ, maybe four more hours in this cramped room? Glancing at the monitor showing the models making out, she thought,At least I've got entertainment.

***

Leonardo Garza set his mask aside, letting his face breath at last. He appreciated the feeling of anonymity it fostered in this gathering, but he was never one to care about propriety.

The swimsuit dress code was another of the things he loved and hated about this event. It was nice on the women, but it made it impossible for him to carry a damn thing! He'd had his assistant make sure to get him a loose pair of swim trunks with pockets, so he could at least carry around his wallet. But he truly missed his cigars, and now would have been the perfect time for one.

Reaching into the pocket opposite his wallet, he withdrew a silver cigarette case. Flipping it open, on one side it contained a Zippo lighter, the other eight meticulously rolled joints. This'll have to do, he thought, popping one into his mouth and lighting it up.

On the other side of the room, the two supermodels crawled onto the bed, on their knees, and embraced again. Gabrielle's hands first undid Alicia's mask, then her own, before circling behind Alicia's neck. The blonde ran her palms down the other woman's back, pushing them into the skimpy bikini bottoms. Her fingers found the bows on the brunette's narrow hips.

Gabrielle kissed harder, rising up on her haunches as she felt her female lover loosen the ties of her swimsuit. The women broke their wet kiss, staring into one another's eyes with palpable lust. For a moment, it was like they were all alone. No watchers. No gawking revelers. Just the two of them.

Then Gabrielle Dubois broke the spell. She glanced over at Leo on his lounger, and then at Daniel waiting at the foot of the bed. She gave the two her signature smile. It said, "Watch this."

Alicia shivered. Gabrielle reclined on the round mattress and tossed the bikini bottoms to the polished floor. At his angle, Leo watched with barely contained desire as the French supermodel spread her legs before the blonde. Alicia licked her lips. They parted in a silent gasp as Gabrielle ran her fingernails over the postage-stamp sized tab of black hair she kept. She spread her smooth lips with her index and middle finger, right out of the pages of a raunchy lad's mag.

"Come and get it," she mouthed to the blonde.

Alicia sucked her lower lip between her teeth as she made of show of thinking it over. Reaching behind her, she untied her top, but held it in place over her firm tits. Her eyes never left Gabrielle's.

The French model gave a quick nod. Alicia let the bikini fall to the bed between them. Gabrielle's intake of breath was echoed Leo's. Such perfection of the flesh. Such raw beauty.

At last, the blonde crawled forward, dragging those flawless breasts along the satin sheets. Ass high, head low, she dipped right into Gabrielle's pussy and ran her tongue along the other woman's pink folds.

"Yes, my dears," Leo groaned, taking a hefty drag from his joint. His cock was tenting his black swimming trunks. Loosening the tie with his free hand, he pulled them off and released his thick manhood to his fingers.

Gabrielle Dubois spread her fingers through Alicia's thick blond hair, sinking back onto her elbows as her body contorted into a gasping S. It was pure beauty; like seeing the face of eroticism for the first time.

"NGH!" the French model cried out, bucking her hips up into the blonde's bobbing head. "Mon dieu!" she exclaimed. She came so hard that she partially dislodged her skimpy top, exposing a dark nipple.

Rolling up Gabrielle's spasming body, Alicia used her tits to caress the other woman. Her lips and face – slick with girl-juices – latched onto the hard nipple. Her fingers were still thrusting in and out of the brunette's cunt. "Please... please..." she pleaded, overloaded.

Alicia silenced her with an open-mouthed kiss. "Gah," the supermodel moaned as the blonde twisted her fingers in her sex.

When her orgasm had passed, Gabrielle removed Alicia's thong bottoms, leaving both models nude but for their black heels. Sliding their legs together in a scissor position, they reclined on their hands away from one another and began to rub sex on sex.

Leo felt his head become lighter than air. The high-grade marijuana hit him hard and he sank back into the chair, barely remembering to stroke himself.

The fucking models crashed from one orgasm to the next. Alicia tossed her long, blonde hair; Gabrielle gnawed on her full, lower lip. Both women furrowed their brows, caught in an endless loop of release.

Stoned and uncomfortably aroused, he needed to complete the picture. "Daniel, why don't you join them. I want to see my models, all together."

Rising from his spot on the end of the bed, his sculpted black body seemed to glisten with oil, like he was stepping from the pages of Leo's perfume ads.

The man rounded the bed, his enormous cock was protruding from his black Speedos.

Alicia didn't see Daniel approach. Gabrielle did, but said nothing until the muscular man sat softly just behind the blonde. She gasped when he put his broad hands on her shoulders, glancing quickly over her shoulder. Alicia's wide, brown eyes softened at the black model's raw masculinity.

"Hi," he mouthed down at her.

"Hello," she mouthed back.

Daniel leaned down and kissed her over her shoulder as the black-haired model slid away from Alicia so she could reposition herself between the blonde's legs.

It was beautiful. Daniel's midnight brown skin and bald head next to Alicia's fresh, golden hair. Leo watched as her jaw went slack in the sexy man's kiss. Gabrielle's lips had found her bare sex. Daniel held her, cupping her soft mounds as she became the center of the show.

"Ngh!" Alicia cried out. She broke the kiss, overwhelmed by the sensations the brunette was producing.

Daniel adjusted his position on the bed, more to Alicia's side than behind her. He faced Leo, nodding his head in thanks as the blonde twisted her body and pulled at his swimsuit. The rest of his elephant-sized cock sprung free, made even larger by the complete lack of pubic hair.

She reached out, took the thick, black rod in her white hand, and pulled it to her mouth. Her fingers couldn't close around the shaft, but her mouth could.

***

Three hours. Maybe four. Whatever Alex had done, it had given them a little room to breath. Not only that, but she now knew that it was Emily Lester, back from the dead, who was helping him out. They were getting help from Milton, although the techie probably had no clue he was doing anything but helping his director.

She relayed what she found over comms, this time getting a reply back from Trey.

"Dorothy, we need to get to that control room."

"There's my little dog!" she quipped, but she was right there with him. "I'm on it, although I'd like to wait a little longer. The rooms between here and there are empty right now. Sneaking through them, with all of Erin's cameras, will be tricky. In an hour or so, that shouldn't be a problem."

"Sit tight then," this time it was Alex. "I'll see if I can get those parties started up a little earlier."

"I bet you will, Tinman. Have fun."

"But not too much," Trey added. "We have a mission."

"So serious, Toto. Someone needs to take you for a walk!" Alex laughed; Trey didn't respond. "Dorothy, make sure you get to the Blue Lounge when things get started. Any means possible. Otherwise, you may find yourself cut off..."

"I'll do my best."

"Toto, aren't you going to tell her not to have too much fun?"

Again, the quip was met with silence.

***

Alicia pumped her head along Daniel's enormous cock, using the back of her throat to massage the soft, fleshy head. It was easily the largest thing she'd ever sucked and it took all her concentration not to gag. As good as Gabrielle's tongue felt on her pussy, it was too much.