Models and Super Spies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting away, up onto her knees, she barely heard the French woman's whine of protest. Letting Daniel's cock slid from her mouth, she stroked it with both hands, admiring the glistening, black flesh. Pushing his rigid member to the left, she dipped her head forward and ran her tongue around the base, lapping at the shaved skin. He smelled sweet.

Looking up into his dark, smiling eyes, she took him back into her mouth, slithering her tongue along the hot meat as it passed into her throat. She was relaxed enough to deep throat him, although it would take a little longer to swallow him entirely.

"Ngh!" she heard Gabrielle's cry to her right. The weight shifted on the bed. Leo must have joined them. Her pussy tingled at the thought. A foursome. Two men. She'd never experienced that before, but couldn't wait to now. Enthusiastically, she took the last two inches of Daniel deep into her throat, her lips widening where his pubic curls should have been.

She watched his dark eyes soften with lust. He was close. She knew it. He was nearly there.

Sliding back, she began to bob her head along his ten or eleven healthy inches, swirling the crown with her tongue before teasing it with her throat muscles. Up and down like the well-oiled pistons of a racing car. Faster and faster she moved. She reached behind him and clutched his buttocks, feeling the hard muscles tighten beneath her fingertips.

He took control, hands in her golden tresses. He moved her head now, thrusting with each downward suck. She gagged as he jammed his cock into her throat. His ass muscles grew rigid. She fought back, pulling her head free but for the head as she felt his balls tighten and his cock heave.

"AHH!" he groaned, an African warrior going for the killing blow. His seed burst into her mouth, hot as lava pouring down the mountain. Her mouth quickly overflowed with his cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but was unable to keep up.

"Ahh-ha-ha..." she gasped, pulling free as she felt her orgasm join his. Cum splashed across her cover-girl face. He wasn't done. Far from it. A rope of heat struck the bridge of her nose. Her cheek. Her long neck. She closed her eyes and welcomed the facial, each splash heightening her own climax.

"Tres bon," Gabrielle's husky voice said when she could register anything but pure bliss. The brunette was lounging at the head of the bed, smoking one of Leo's hand-rolled cigarettes. Leo was behind her, naked and slowly thrusting his hips into hers. Such a casual fuck.

Immediately, Alicia's pussy yearned for a man. She was already ready for more.

Daniel handed her a tissue to white her face off. She took it gladly, fighting to control her breathing. When she had, Gabrielle handed her the cigarette and she took it.

Inhaling, she immediately realized it wasn't tobacco they were sharing. Still, the heated smoke felt good in her sexed up lungs and she took a second, deep drag.

"Good, huh,cherie?"

Alicia blinked, the soft light of the room suddenly developing trails. She turned her head and everything shifted like a firework show in slow motion. She reclined on the satin sheets next to the other woman, stretching her body luxuriously.

On the ceiling, Erin had installed a mirror. Her hazy reflection smiled down at her. She opened her legs, watching as her fingers made their journey down to her oily smooth cunt. She gasped at the out-of-body experience.

To her left, the barrel-chested man rolled onto his back and Gabrielle swiveled around to straddle him straight on. She tugged at her braid as she leaned down to whisper into Leo's ear. "So what do you think of her?"

Alicia was close enough that she could hear, although it still sounded like it was coming from a speaker set next to her ear.

"She's perfect," Leo said simply, their eyes meeting in the mirror on the ceiling.

The brunette held the joint down to her male lover, saying nothing. Fucking him quietly. He sucked on the smoke, watching the blonde's reflection as she played with herself. She circled her clit with her middle and ring fingers, her breath catching in shallow, uneven gasps.

Leo released the smoke from his lungs, let his eyes flutter shut for a moment as the hedonistic rush went straight to his brain. Alicia watched as he leaned over to her, again seeing the whole thing like she was watching from above. "You are a very sexy woman," he whispered, close enough that she could feel his breath on the little hairs of her ear. "But I want to see more. How carnal can you get? How raw? Show me something to inspire my next scent..."

Alicia's nipples hardened with each word. She inserted a third finger into her bare snatch and came. A perfume of her own? Women across the world wearing her brand? She'd show him carnality.

Before she came back to earth, she saw Daniel's black, toned body crawl back into the reflection above her. She spread her legs for him, pinching her clit one last time before reaching for his cock.

"That's it,bella, give me the photo shoot you wanted to give before," Leo groaned.

The blonde ran Daniel's monster along her soft furrow. Fuck, he was huge. Her labial lips parted around its head, stretching her more than any man had before. She shivered, opening her legs even wider. Forcing herself to relax as he slowly began to feed his blackness inside of her.

"AH SHIT!" Alicia cried, overwhelmed by the fullness of Daniel's manhood. She came as he passed his first two inches into her velvet channel. Arching her back, thrusting her tits to the mirrored ceiling, she lost touch with reality for a moment.

Daniel didn't. Slowly, he worked his pornstar-sized prick into pussy. Through the fog of lust, she found herself again. In the third person. She watched in the mirror the contrast of white on black. His cock was as thick as her wrist, and the shaved lips of her pussy were stretching to accommodate all of it.

She came again before he was fully buried inside of her, the equally smooth skin of their pelvises rubbing one another in a way girl-on-girl tribbing could never reach.

And then he began to fuck her. To reallyfuck her. His length touched her in places she'd never felt before. Sometimes, the pleasure was so bottomless it was painful. He went so far, so deep. She found her Zen. She watched as she was fucked. Watched the blonde down there take it like a wild animal.

Daniel's skin danced and shifted like a panther. He rolled his muscular body along hers, pulling her long legs over his shoulders so he could fold her in half. He went even deeper, sending her into another string of orgasms. Time smeared together like the sweat of their bodies. Would this man ever come?

Then she felt it. A depth charge, far out at sea. A heat bomb going off in a place she didn't know she had. He ripped his cock from her, spraying her glistening, tanned flesh with his juice. Cumming on her for the second time that evening.

Before he was even done, Gabrielle was on top of her, licking it away. The French model shared the salty treat with the blonde, shoveling it into her mouth. Alicia sucked the other woman's soft tongue. Teased it like she would a man's cock. The women transitioned casually into a deep, sensual kiss.

Alicia felt exhausted. She gulped at air like she'd just finished up a marathon. Every part of her body tingled. "You're doing well,cherie," Gabrielle whispered, "but you're not quite there."

The brunette crawled off her body and someone flipped her over. Pushing herself up onto all fours, she knew what was coming next. Or thought she did. The cock that pushed into her from behind was smaller than Daniel's – they'd always be smaller now – but actually felt better. It was thick enough to fill her, but without the pain.

Gabrielle slid under her, opening her legs and presenting her well-manicured pussy to the blonde's feasting eyes. Alicia lowered her mouth to the woman's unbelievably soft petals, feeling a tongue on her clit in return. When she felt a finger push into her asshole, she blinked hard as she came again. How many was that?

"Tell me, beautiful Alicia, have you ever had sex here?" Leo asked, a knuckle pushing beyond her tight anal ring.

"N—no..." she said hesitantly. His fingers, cock, and Gabrielle's mouth felt so good, but she still wasn't sure about going further.

"Do you feel good now?" he asked.

"Yes..." she gasped.

"You feel good," he replied, his voice deep. "Do you want your own perfume line?"

"Yes!" she moaned. Gabrielle used her fingers on her clit, as well as her tongue, pushing her close to the edge of yet another orgasm.

"Tell me, my dear, can I have your anal virginity?"

Despite all the pleasure, she hesitated. He wanted raw. He wanted carnal. And if this is what it took to make it... "Yes," she whispered, feeling his cock slip out of her pussy before she'd finished uttering it.

"Bellissimo."

***

Liz watched as the rest of the upstairs doors began opening up. As she followed the bikini and swimsuit clad revelers down the main artery of the ship, she realized that what had started as one large, open soirée was quickly breaking up into a number of smaller private parties. Some open to all, some exclusive.

To the redhead's dismay, she realized that the "Blue Room" was located behind a clipboard-wielding staffer and a line of people who must have been on the waiting list. Sidling up a pair of young women at the back of the line, she asked, "What's the deal here?"

"It's invite-only until two," one answered. The other quickly added, "Then they'll start letting us in."

Two, Liz thought.That wasn't going to work."Thanks," she said, scanning the length of the line. It wasn't long, maybe 20 people, but she needed to be in there long before they opened this place up.

The agent started considering trying the service corridors when she spotted him. Tony Garza, alone and checking his watch impatiently. He was standing a few feet from the entrance to the Blue Room, on the opposite side that this line had developed.

If this is what it's going to take...she steeled herself as she sauntered up to the young Hollywood sycophant. She would have abhorred her strategy six months ago and discouraged its use to all her trainees. But that was before Trey and Alex and Vincent's conspiracy. Before she'd learned that her body could be as effective a tool as a set of lock picks.

"Tony, right?" Liz asked when the tall hunk finally spotted her. She had to admit, despite his macho persona, he was a good-looking guy. Those thick arms and chiseled chest looked perfect for man-handling her tiny body.

"Well, hello," he said, his eyes zeroing in on her cleavage. His face instantly brightened.

"I'm Elizabeth," she greeted, holding her hand out to him so he could kiss her wrist. He did so awkwardly, clearly unused to such gentlemanly gestures. "Waiting for somebody?"

"I was," he grumbled, glancing around one last time. "Looks like she's a no show."

Liz stepped closer to him, running her finger along the hard lines of his pecs. God, he had a swimmer's body. This was going to be even more fun than she'd thought. "A guy like you, stood up?" she asked sympathetically.

"I know, right? Stupid bitch..." He shook his head.

Pressing her scantily clad body against him, she went up onto her toes and whispered, "Will I do as a substitute?"

Tony licked his lips, glancing once again at her tits, and grinned. "Better than a substitute. Come on, let's go." Taking her hand in his, he pulled her past the bouncer without a word of explanation. They knew who he was and weren't going to ask any questions.

***

"Welcome, ladies!" Alexander Mishin enthused, welcoming the latest to join his outdoor harem. Sucking on the sweet-tasting hookah, the Russian-born businessman felt like a sultan. This was the cradle of luxury, he thought slothfully.

The waitresses all wore white thong bikinis with strapless bandeaus for tops. Their short, gossamer sarongs matched the veils they wore over their mouths. On a couple of the low-sitting tables, nude dancers undulated to the almost psychedelic, sitar music.

He recognized the two new girls. Both filled out their black bikinis well with their hourglass figures. Sarah Ellis he knew quite intimately, of course. Earlier that evening, he'd negotiated the blonde's Playboy deal with Hef – he couldn't wait to tell her that she'd be Miss December. Her brunette friend was a waitress at the Green Fairy and one of Erin's girls. Jasmine something-or-other.

"Hey, Alexander," Sarah said shyly, waving at him as they settled into a lounger across from him. He handed the girls the nozzle to the hookah and sank back into the silk-embroidered chaise lounge. Erin, sitting behind him, stroked his hair.

"Having fun?" she asked him as he watched the girls smoke the heady drug.

"You know how much I love the private parties..." he replied.

True to his word, he'd gotten things started a touch early. As the smoke went straight to his head, he began to laugh.A hard task he'd been assigned to, but someone's gotta do it!Now it was in the hands of the experts: Trey Kennedy and Liz Hawkins.

Play to your strengths, he always told his models. He put them in shoots that helped them show off their best attributes and encouraged them, when thinking further down their career path, to never lose sight of that. This situation was no different. He wasn't a spy, he was a businessman. Socialization – especially this kind of socialization – was his strength.

"Mmm, that's nice," he hummed as Erin began to massage his temples. He sank deeper into her lithe body, spreading his fingers across her silky-smooth legs.

"Is my impatient little boy happy now?"

"Have you opened all of the private rooms?" he asked, heavy-lidded. Only some of his stoned-state had to be faked.

"At your request, darling. I'm sure that tomorrow, you will have countless women thanking you for your generosity."

"I'm thankful for it," the brunette, Jasmine, giggled as she snuggled close to her blonde friend. With her exotic, Persian beauty and large, almond eyes, she was like Scheherazade fromOne Thousand and One Nights.

"They fucking better!" he tittered, staring up into the sky and getting lost in the stars. He felt a hand slip inside the front of his tight swimming trunks, wrapping itself around his firm member.Now the fun really begins,he thought.

"This thing's been hard all evening long. Better have someone look at it," she laughed, bouncing her brows as she withdrew her teasing fingers.

"Why not you?" he asked, a touch frustrated.

"My lovely man, with so many beautiful women around, don't settle on the old and used." She kissed him lightly as he began to protest, pushing up to her feet. "Besides, I have others I need to entertain."

Alexander felt a pout coming on like a child not getting what he wanted. He opened his mouth when his eyes alighted on the vision striding onto the lounge. Erin followed, tracing it to Lisa Welles.

The young singer had stopped just inside the doorframe, posing with a half-lit joint in one hand, her hip cocked in the opposite direction. She still wore the shades, cowboy boots, and turquoise neck scarf. Incredible.

Alexander waved her over. At first, he didn't think she'd come. This one was haughty, which made her even more exciting to sample. "I've heard about you," she said when she joined him, sliding her aviators up into her curly blonde hair.

"How do you know who I am if I'm wearing this mask?" he laughed, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor. This party was beyond the juvenile games.

The blonde set her tight, little body in his lap, curving her fingers along his scruff. "The mask doesn't cover your tats, does it?" she teased in her rich, British accent. "And I'm a real push-over for a man with ink." With her red painted lips just a few inches from his face, she took a long pull on her joint, blowing it right into his face.

"You seem like the push-over type," he returned, unfazed. "Hi, I'm Alexander Mishin." He squeezed his hand out from between them, holding it out to formerly shake.

Grinding the joint out on the table the hookah was sitting on, she accepted his shake with a giggle. "Lisa Welles. Nice to meet you, Mr. Mishin." The blonde turned into him, straddling him straight on. He could feel the warmth of her sex against his erection. "That for me?" she asked sweetly, grinding her mound along his cock.

"It is," he replied solemnly. "Want to see it?"

"You're certainly forward, Mr. Mishin," she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "A little public in here, wouldn't you say?"

Alex couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic. Two tables over, a beautiful, nude dancer was cupping her full tits for anyone looking. One of the few men present – some British businessman named DeVere – was on the receiving end of a very thorough lap dance.

And then there was Jasmine and Sarah.

"Those girls don't think so," he responded, cocking his chin in the direction of the two. They were turned into one another, their tongues and mouths swarming together as fingers explored the contents of those little bikini bottoms. Neither had their tops or masks on anymore.

As Lisa twisted around to look at them, Jasmine leaned Sarah back and slithered down between her legs.

"Sexy," the blonde singer purred.

"Appetizers?" one of the harem-dressed waitresses asked. She carried a silver platter before her, holding it carefully in both hands. As she bent forward to offer them something, Alex's eyes hopped rapidly between the deep valley of her breasts and the "hors d'oeuvres" she was peddling. He had to laugh.

"Would you care for a little nose candy?" he whispered to the British singer.

The blonde looked away from the kissing girls, seeing for the first time the precut lines of coke that spiraled across the mirrored surface of the platter.

"Sure," Lisa said, casually reaching for stainless steel straw. Alex held her as she snorted the white powder, feeling her hard body shiver beneath his palms. He waved her hand away when she offered him the straw and she shrugged, thanking the girl with a gentle caress across her ass.

"Not a party-boy?" she asked.

Alex shrugged. "Not tonight, I suppose."

"Well," she said, sliding free of his lap, "that's too bad, 'cause I'm in the mood to party." She rocked her hips sensually to the music for a couple beats, just as she had up on stage, and turned away from a protesting Alex. "Don't worry, love, I'm not going far."

Stepping around the low table, she reached behind and untied the top of her black bikini, freeing her perky tits. Winking over one bronzed shoulder, she joined Jasmine and Sarah on their lounger.

***

The Blue Room derived its name from the blue walls and round booths upholstered in blue velvet. Decadence permeated the air. The servers in here went topless. The booths, mostly filled, were like life-sized dioramas of sex and excess at their best.

Liz found herself mesmerized in one, where a naked, platinum haired girl was situating herself into the lap of an equally naked man. She couldn't see his face, but she could certainly see his cock: long and skinny and as hairless as the blonde girl's pussy.

"That looks interesting," Tony smiled, following her eyes in time to see the cock ease into the girl's snatch.

Liz didn't fight the pull, although she knew this was a risk. The reason she'd been caught up at the sight of those two – when the rest of the room was engaged in similar acts of debauchery – was because she recognized the girl. It was Kelly, C.L.O.A.K.'s informant. Trey and her had rescued her two nights ago at the Green Fairy Lounge as the Feds were crashing in. She'd recognize those too-perfect tits anywhere. If she was here with Vincent...