All Comments on 'Modern Family Futa Pt. 02'

by Stories_From_the_TV

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've read a lot of 'Modern Family' fanfic, including a couple of Futa ones, and they're growing on me! That was a very hot read, and well-written.

TumismoTumismoabout 7 years ago
Great

Interesting version of the series, I hope you continue soon.

Raylandb69Raylandb69about 7 years ago
Great work

Great story! It had me hard from start to finish. I would love to see the next part have Clarie and Gloria come together, maybe one of them dominitating the other?

Stories_From_the_TVStories_From_the_TVabout 7 years agoAuthor
Replying

My next story planned is going to be the part 3 of this series, which will also be the finale. And it will include all 4 characters together at the same time, so some of it will definitely be Gloria and Claire getting together.

cavshockey24cavshockey24about 7 years ago
I need more!

Why only three parts?!?! Get some of the boys involved! I need more

Stories_From_the_TVStories_From_the_TVabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: I need more!

Two reasons mainly for it only being 3 parts. I like being free to do a different show, characters, and relationships each story and obviously a multi parter doesn't work exactly like that. Second I do stories based on scenario and relationships that interest me and I didn't really feel involving the men would make much sense in any of these. So, for these reasons and to the lesser extent that I always planned on this being 3 parts that’s where I am gonna end it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStories_From_the_TV@Stories_From_the_TV
I am a big fan of TV shows and erotic stories, so I decided to combine these two passions into the works I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES