Modern Family Futa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both ladies were beyond caring about the implications of what they were doing, this had all happened so quickly they didn't have much time to dwell on it, and it was much too late now. Gloria looked down at Alex so timidly jerking her off, both women moaning throughout as their long pent up frustrations were being relieved.

Alex couldn't believe what was happening. The sight of her tiny little hands encompassing the cock she was stroking was better than she could have imagined. She leaned closer and closer getting her face within inches of the mushroom head as she leisurely jerked her grandmother's giant cock.

Gloria had never been a gentle, slow lover and her blue balls since the change meant she was desperate to get off. Not wanting to rush Alex, but being unable to wait longer she reached her hands forward and grabbed Alex's head and moved it upward. Alex let her do what she wanted, as long she got to keep stroking and ogling the cock beneath her. She felt Gloria pull her until her mouth was directly over the great beast.

"Suck it," Gloria simply ordered, giving Alex a nod as she looked up at Gloria to further convince her.

Alex was more than eager to do so, so she opened her mouth wide and felt the head slowly start to slide into her mouth. Alex couldn't believe the size of this thing even though she had been stroking it moments earlier. She had given two blowjobs in her life and neither of those cocks came close this one. She could feel it immediately stretching her mouth more than anything ever had before and the head wasn't even fully in yet.

Gloria was in heaven feeling those young supple lips start to wrap around her throbbing cock, that had yet to feel any touch outside of hers before today, and now was begin stroked and slowly sucked. The way the cock was obscenely stretching Alex's face was one of the hottest things Gloria had ever seen and Alex's inexperienced tongue dancing around the head was working wonders of its own.

Alex tried to push her way down as much as she could, but the girth and sheer length of the cock was making it difficult. Even with Gloria helping to push her further she only managed to get about a quarter of the way before she had to pull up to take a breath. Once she did she diligently went back to work, determined to do better.

Gasping and sputtering she could feel as each centimeter slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her cheeks were puffed out and she was drooling nonstop as she pushed herself onwards. She continued to stroke the beast, finding it much easier now that it was lubed up so much from her saliva. Gloria decided she was doing well but wanted to give her a breather, or at least a less stressful task. She wrapped her hands around Alex's head, pulling the hair out of her face and slowly pulled her off her cock.

She brought Alex down the length of her shaft, Alex's tongue licking and playing with it as she did. Eventually she stopped right when Alex's mouth got right to her overly heavy ball sack. Noticing Alex's lost expression, Gloria took a firm hold of her balls, pulling them tight before slowly easing them into Alex's mouth. Alex happily complied while continuing her double fisted stroking of the cock all the while staring up at Gloria.

Alex hadn't paid too much attention to this area earlier but now that they were nestled nicely into her mouth and bowling out each cheek she had to admit they were huge as well. While this was going on, Gloria reached forward and with some effort managed to undo the straps to Alex's top and, with some brief assistance from Alex, took it off and threw it beside her bikini bottom.

Alex continued to play with Gloria's balls throughout this, sucking one, then the other and then both before deciding to move back to her original goal. She let the balls pop out of her mouth and trailed her tongue up the length of Gloria's shaft

Gloria was happy about herself as she had always had great sexual stamina but had been worried that her new change might not be as capable a performer, but here she was going strong, not blowing her load too early. As she felt Alex's eager mouth once again start to engulf her cock she was struck by just how lustful Alex was, which, considering her demeanor most of the time, was quite surprising.

Alex's face was red with effort as she inched ever so slowly down the cock until she could feel it tickling her throat. Tilting her head, allowing her head to push a little bit more in she could take a little over half of it at once, which was enough to impress Gloria. Realizing that was all she could handle Alex decided to go to town like she had seen in many of the videos she had watched. She stroked the lower half and with the rest quickly pulled it out of her mouth before slurping it back up quickly finding it easier to put it all in quicker once she managed to do it the first time.

Gloria was proud of herself for lasting this long, but knew she was about to blow. Not wanting to waste an opportunity to do something she had always wanted to do she pulled Alex off her. Somewhat reluctantly Alex complied, curious what Gloria was doing and a bit annoyed to be pulled away. Gloria positioned Alex on her knees on a towel beside the chair quickly and got her back stroking the cock's full mast. At the last-minute Gloria pushed Alex's hands away, aimed her cock, and started stroking it herself.

Alex, understanding what Gloria was planning, was more than willing, considering most of what she had watched in the past weeks had ended the same way. Gloria came and an eruption of cum spurted out of her cock splashing on Alex's face, where the next several shots went as well. Gloria aimed a few at Alex's chest as well as spurt after spurt came for quite a while before eventually stopping.

The result was Alex's face which an hour ago had been angelic and innocent looking was now awash with cum and saliva. Strings of cum were slowly dripping down here face, some even splashing over her glasses. Alex could taste some in her mouth, and swallowed what as there, noticing and liking the taste immediately. Alex was absolutely drenched, her face and tits covered which was something both had been quite looking forward to since the change. They had just not assumed it would be the other they would be involved with.

They both took a moment to catch their breath and figure out what to do next, before their decision started to get made for them. Looking down at sweet Alex covered in her sticky goo was doing things to Gloria, she felt a similar stirring down below and sure enough she was rock hard again. Gloria let Alex clean what she could off her glasses, as both wanted her to see what was going to happen next.

From there Gloria reached down and helped Alex briefly to her feet, before laying her down on the lounge chair, on her back. Alex was still somewhat dazed by the blasts of cum she had just taken, but as she felt Gloria's body move on top of her she knew what was next and welcomed it wholeheartedly. Alex felt Gloria's cock, still wet from her mouth, slowly drag down her stomach.

She mewled in anticipation as she felt Gloria rip the bottom of her bathing suit off, just noticing now that Gloria had pulled off her own top already. Before she could appreciate the sight, she felt Gloria take her rock-hard meat and place it over her gushing pussy. Gloria eased the head of her cock into Alex, earning a loud moan from them both. It had felt massive before, and now it was feeling even bigger to Alex.

Despite this both Gloria and Alex were surprised at how easy it was sliding in, although they both realized quite quickly the absurd amount of lubricant was the cause. Deeper and deeper Gloria went, and in almost no time she was deeper in Alex than anyone had ever been. Gloria looked down to see Alex writhing in ecstasy.

Alex was cumming harder than she had ever in her life, and Gloria was barely halfway in. Her body felt on fire and she could feel Gloria sliding in even more sending more bolts of pleasure throughout her body. Gloria continued until she felt her hips hit Alex's thighs, noticing Alex was still shaking underneath her. She smiled knowing how good she was feeling, having been on the receiving end of cocks like hers on a few occasions.

Gloria reached down and took hold of Alex's impressive set of tits before pulling her cock almost entirely out of Alex. This earned her a soft moan of displeasure from Alex right before Gloria slammed it back in.

"Oh fuck!" Alex screeched as she felt it crash into her so quickly, deep enough to distend her cervix. Alex was vaguely aware of Gloria practically mauling her breasts as she started to mercilessly hump her. She could feel Gloria slamming into her over and over as she felt another orgasm building up.

Gloria was in heaven as well. Alex's pussy was so wet and tight, seemingly molded perfectly to fit her cock. Letting go of Alex's tits to grab her hips for a better grip and more leverage she lifted Alex's body allowing her to speed up her thrusts even more.

Gloria could feel herself on the verge of cumming. She bent forward, bringing her face down until she was inches from Alex's. Finishing those last few inches she began to passionately kiss Alex as she continued to fuck her, feeling Alex kiss her back while wrapping her arms around Gloria. Gloria let her hands trail up and once again take hold of Alex's heavenly globes, perfecting the moment.

Gloria thrust one final time, pushing in as deep as she could before she felt herself blasting off deep inside her step granddaughter. Alex could feel spurt after spurt shoot off inside her and felt herself cumming as well. So, they were intertwined, kissing, and cumming with intensity that rivaled anything either had felt before in their lives.

Eventually Gloria felt herself slowly stop depositing her seed, after unloading what felt like just as much as earlier. She pulled her cock out gently, feeling the pussy almost sucking it back in before she pulled it completely out with a loud pop. A trail of juices and cum followed as they both took another breather from the intense fuck.

This time Gloria noticed immediately her still lustful cock was still ravenous for more. Still slick from Alex's juices, Gloria knew what she wanted and immediately sprang into action. Alex could still feel the cum slowly oozing out of her pussy as she felt Gloria grab her by the hips and slowly flip her over. Alex was now on her knees and could feel Gloria behind her, one hand still on Alex's hips.

Alex was still dizzy from cumming so much so quickly, but could vaguely feel Gloria's once again rock hard cock tap right under her belly button. Feeling it trail slowly down until it was back over her pussy, she was surprised to feel Gloria continue to pull it along. Realization didn't dawn on her until she felt the massive head brush over her asshole. She was definitely a virgin in that hole, and despite the out of the world fucking she just received was hesitant about this particular venture.

"Um, Gloria...," Alex started to say before Gloria gave her a soothing hush.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle," Gloria said, hoping to calm Alex because a tense woman getting fucked in the ass isn't a good idea. Gloria rubbed her ass with one hand while the other circled her cock around Alex's puckered hole.

"Just relax, trust me you will love this," Gloria continued, waiting until she saw Alex take a deep breath and feel her body relax under her grip.

Luckily for them both the cock was still covered in all sorts of slippery liquids, so Gloria took a breath and started to poke the tip in. Alex bit her lip and just kept thinking about the fucking she just had and hoping this would turn out just as good. Gloria could immediately tell this was a hole that had seen no action, and she would cherish breaking it in.

The head started to slip in easy enough, but once she got to the real girthy bit of it she felt her first bit of resistance. She grabbed some of the ample flesh on Alex's ass and wiggled her cock slowly in. It was slow work, much slower than Alex's other holes.

But she endured, as did Alex, who was gritting her teeth as she felt this massive cock get shoved inside her. It wasn't as painful as she imagined, but there was no pleasure yet. Alex let one hand move to her pussy and she started to play with herself, hoping to help herself relax.

Gloria assumed Alex was already enjoying herself as she could hear moan, not seeing that her hand was the cause of that. She was emboldened to push quicker and Alex could feel Gloria speed up her cramming. Gloria would pull it nearly out at she got each quarter of the way in before pushing it back in, hoping to teach her asshole about what was coming. Soon she was halfway, and then three quarters. Alex felt fuller then she had ever felt before in her life, but she was also starting to feel some pleasure emanating from her ass.

Then Gloria finally managed to fit in all in, a feat she was worrying Alex might not be able to handle, but as her balls gently swayed against Alex she was proven wrong. Gloria firmly grasped Alex's hips before pulling the cock out and easing it fully back in, over and over. Speeding up with each one, barely able to stop herself from just pounding away immediately.

Eventually her ass could take a decent fuck and Gloria started to get into a rhythm, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through each of them. Alex was furiously fingerfucking herself, now getting pleasure form both holes was a new and wonderful experience for her. Alex had quickly become a fan of anal, and was more than happy to receive whatever Gloria could give. She could feel as Gloria continued to pick up speed, their hips smacking louder and louder with each thrust until Gloria was fucking her ass as hard as she had been fucking her pussy.

Gloria was going full steam now and they were both loving it. Alex's ample backside was more than capable of taking a pounding and Gloria was glad to provide one. Alex was bouncing her ass back as well, gladly meeting with each thrust, desperately wanting more. Gloria rained a few spanks onto Alex, earning a yelp with each.

"You're my dirty little butt slut now aren't you?" Gloria asked as she ruthlessly slammed into Alex's backside. Ending her little taunt with a big spank.

"Oh fuck yes. I'm your dirty butt slut!" Alex shouted back, feeling her booty bounce with each thrust along with bolts of pleasure. Alex could feel herself cumming from being fucked in the ass, making her orgasm much more powerful because of how dirty she was being.

Gloria was hammering into her ass as fast as she could, reveling in how it perfectly molded around her cock. Watching Alex's tits sway with each pump and knowing her own were bouncing around like crazy as well were also quite a treat for Gloria who got to watch the whole scene from a view she had never had before. The feeling of Alex cumming on her monster cock as it smashed into her previously virgin ass had to be the ultimate moment of this already incredible day for Gloria. Knowing how far she had gone with Alex and what she had managed with her in a relatively short period of time.

Her heavy balls slapping against Alex with each thrust, Alex screeching in pleasure, and the ass cheeks she was bouncing into were all becoming too much for Gloria to withstand. She picked up her speed as much as she could for one final burst, banging into Alex like a woman possessed. Alex's orgasms seemed to chain one after another, and eventually she felt Gloria cumming along with her. Gloria once again reveled in being able to push her cock fully into Alex before unloading.

Shot after shot spurted down the depths of Alex's asshole as Gloria came. Neither noticing much less of a load this time, as each change seemingly left Gloria with an endless supply of spunk. It was a completely new feeling for Alex as she felt Gloria's seed shooting into her ass and building up around Gloria's cock. Eventually both women came down from their orgasms, Gloria laying spent, resting on Alex as they both sought to catch a moment of respite.

Gloria finally pulled her cock out of Alex's ass, cum now oozing out of both of Alex's holes. Gloria, and Alex for that matter, were finally spent as Gloria looked down at her sated cock in admiration. They lounged for a while, basking in the feelings of what they had just done.

Eventually Gloria decided they needed to clean off, so she helped Alex to her feet, as she was still wobbly from the many, many orgasms of the day. Leading Alex into the pool both women could feel cum and juices being washed away. Gloria took Alex's ass in her hands, and brought her lips down to meet her step granddaughters. As they kissed, both women were feeling like things were finally looking up for the first time since the change.

12