All Comments on 'Society 1.3: Modernus Castigatio'

by TitianaPrisca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
Very well written

Normally not my cup of tea, but you write so well and the interactions between the characters are all within predefined limits. No one is forced against their will, everything is done voluntarily. I like that :)

Also, Jason and Eric are really cute together. Can't wait to find out what Mistress Elena has in store for them. I hope you'll continue this series for a while.

A sidenote: Since you don't have chapters in your title, it would be very helpful to add the order of your stories to your profile's bio.

Keep up the great work!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Second story anony has commneted on! Just this fool

is reading ass fucking stories now! He should know all about assholes!! Gave it a 5

LovelySnailLovelySnailabout 8 years ago
Agree with first comment

It would be very helpful if you added chapters to your story!

TitianaPriscaTitianaPriscaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have to admit that computers are not really my forte. I didn't understand the submission process. Plus the fact that I was on my fourth glass of wine when I uploaded these. So I'm trying to figure out how to put them all in the Fetish category and rename them with chapters.

In the meantime, you can find the rest of the story under my Author link. Of course they aren't organized by date. But if you look to the right you'll see the date that they were approved. I uploaded them in order.

I appreciate all the comments! Please feel free to send feedback through the link above or you can email me directly at titianalucretia@gmail.com .

And to the Anonymous poster whose comment I deleted: If you don't like it, don't read it. Get over yourself. Anal is anal. Someone's gonna give it, and someone's gonna take it. I pretty much despise homophobes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous