Modified Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie buzzed Julia her secretary, the wiggling brunette from earlier who was happy to lean in and make sure she got all of her boss's instructions, while casually placing a hand on Jack's shoulder. She told her she was finished for the day and was leaving, and that she could finish up too. Julia left and buzzed back 5 minutes later with a reservation at one of the nicer restaurants locally, which had the advantage of a lounge attached to the premises, and if drinks were on the cards later then they wouldn't have to go far. Long before they ran out of small talk, the taxi that had been ordered appeared and off went Jack and his blonde bombshell solicitor.

In the car, Jack became aware once again of a strong sweet aroma, and by now was sure that it represented a state of arousal in women. He knew it wasn't the smell of pussy, as he understood that well enough, but this was different, almost an early sign of sexual interest in him. He'd done a little online research and wondered if he was smelling the pheromones that were emitted during attraction, and was leaning towards being sure of it. He still would need to be charming and interesting if he was going to fuck Natalie, as he was now certain he wanted to, but he could relax in the notion that she was quite turned on being with him.

Julia had perhaps interpreted the signs in the office, and had organised a discreet corner booth for them both to sit side by side in. They ordered some champagne and appetisers, and then perused the menu. They both chose a light pasta dish, then as the champagne arrived and was poured, they drank a toast to the future.

The meal passed very pleasantly, with wine and the ambiance adding to the now obvious sexual tension between them. Natalie's hand casually slipped off the table and onto his thigh, where it rested. "So Jack, you need to tell me, as your solicitor, what exactly have they done to you with this treatment." Her hand squeezed his thigh, and slid up towards his groin, subtlety having gone out the window. "Well they fixed my urological problem by expanding some of the blood vessels, but it seems they overshot and I'm quite a bit bigger than I was when I started this." Natalie's hand slid over his groin where his stiffening cock gave away any attempt to downplay his arousal. "I'm told before this started I was pretty average. And now? It's possible I may be quite a bit above average." He chuckled, a little over confident courtesy of the champagne, but at this point it probably didn't matter. "I think I need to let you confirm this so I have an independent witness before we start the trial..."

Natalie knew exactly what he meant, and was literally licking her lips at the prospect. "Let's go take care of that" she whispered into her ear. She picked up her phone and hit speed dial "Julia honey, can you please organise a car to pick me and Mr Spencer up from the restaurant? Back to my place please, oh and we're going to need some more champagne. And you. Can you do that?" Although slightly tipsy, Jack's heart skipped a beat when she called for her secretary to join them. Independent witness? He'd find out soon enough.

The bill was settled and the car arrived soon enough, and they piled into it, ready for the half hour drive to Natalie's place. He'd been there for a party one time before, and really liked the penthouse flat and its view over the city. They were no sooner into the car, than Natalie pounced on him, lips attacking his with an energy and heat that he was surprised by. Guessing that long days in court made for a horny woman. Hands roamed, hers making sure his cock hadn't gone away and was still suitably perked up, his sliding inside her blouse and uncovering erect nipples that were rewarded with a moan when he played with them. The driver had to discretely let them know that they'd arrived, and whilst the service was paid for by the firm, Natalie made sure to throw him a £50 tip that would ensure discretion.

They went inside and into a lift, with Jack contemplating taking her there and then, only pausing once he recognised the cctv camera. They reached the top floor, unlocked the door and went inside to the place that was as gorgeous as he'd remembered it. "Jools" shouted Natalie "You here yet?"

"Yes darling" came the reply from what he supposed was the bedroom. "hurry up, the ice is melting and I'm getting impatient." Natalie beckoned him to follow her while she stepped out of her shoes, slid off her skirt and blouse leaving her in a matching cream bra and thong. On entering the bedroom, an ice bucket with champagne and three glasses were on a bedside cabinet. Julia was on the bed, naked and happy to see them. The two women kissed, a slow affectionate affair that just turned Jack on even more. Julia raised her hands which had silk scarfs tied around her wrists, that Natalie carefully tied onto the bed, then the same with a matching pair on her ankles. At this point Jack recognised he was way overdressed, and casually removed all but his boxer shorts while he was watched lasciviously by both women.

"Time for that independent inspection" quipped Jack? A pair of nods was all he needed as a slid them off, his now mostly erect cock springing out to audible gasps. "Holy fuck, that's huge" said Julia, simultaneously shocked and eager in the same breath. Natalie said nothing, but took the hint and slipped out of her lingerie. Jack suddenly felt massively confident and nervous all at once. Confident because he was pretty sure he could ask these women to do anything to please him and he could get it, nervous because he had no idea what he was going to do next. "Jack darling" purred Natalie "be a dear and pour some champagne before it gets warm. As Jools is tied up, you need to help her". He did just that pouring three flutes and handing one to his very naked and very horny solicitor, whilst holding the glass for the secretary, which inevitably spilled onto her chest. Before he could do anything, Natalie leaned in and started to lick her clean, sucking on her nipples which made Jools moan especially loudly. "Alexa, play my fucking playlist" Natalie spoke in between nipples, while one hand was now wrapped around his girth, and from a speaker in the corner it started to play 'Love to love you baby' by Donna Summer. Not subtle, but probably very appropriate for that evening.

Jack gestured between Julia's thighs, and a slightly submissive Natalie complied, starting a slow but well understood process of tongue fucking her assistant. She was on her knees, bum presented in the air and Jack couldn't resist. He moved behind her, firstly dragging his finger the length of her pussy, and being assured that it was very moist, pressed against her vagina and slid slowly inside. This provoked a moan from the blonde, which in turn was appreciated by the brunette. Jack took his time, almost withdrawing his length then sliding back in to the hilt, the tight grip wrapped him was wonderful, he could not remember ever enjoying sex like this before. The speed and intensity of the strokes became gradually quicker and quicker, the noises from both women louder until Jools and then Natalie came in quick succession, both breathing heavily as their pleasure washed over them. Jack slowed but didn't stop his motions, then picked up the pace again.

3 weeks ago he'd have cum within 30 seconds of starting anything like this, but right now he felt he had plenty in reserve. "You know Ms Wilcox has been quite naughty today, and I think you need to remind her who's in charge". Julia might have been tied to the bed, but Jack reckoned she was in control in the bedroom. "Spank that beautiful tight ass, you know what she wants from you". This was uncharted territory for Jack, but after a couple of tentative slaps which received further encouragement, he let loose with a string of 6 on each cheek, leaving them red and stinging, but almost pushing Natalie over the end for another orgasm, so he continued to fuck her, this time grabbing her hair and pulling it upwards so her body arched onto his cock. Julia leaned forward as far as she could, sucking onto the nipples of her boss, and they continued like this for a couple of minutes until Natalie's body spasmed in pleasure and she let out a moan that would wake the neighbours. Jools leaned forward trying to reach Jack's cock, so he obliged and moved up the beds letting her mouth greedily devour him. He was also aware of the impressive pair of breasts on the brunette and wondered what his cock might feel like between them, however while that would remain for later consideration, he finally felt his cock and balls signal the arrival of his cum. Julia felt it as well, and just yelled "Spray it over me big boy " which was enough to trigger him, with multiple spurts splashing on her breasts, stomach until he just leaned forward while she licked him clean,

Natalie was watching them both, happy, contented and nowhere near finished for the evening. "Who wears the cock in the bedroom then?" he asked, and unsurprisingly it was Jools that spoke up. "Want to watch us fuck now Jack, do you? I will if you will fuck me after. Oh and I want to be sitting on her face while you do it." This was way out of Jack's experiences, but right now he reckoned he could handle anything. "Entertain me ladies" and both smiled back at him. Natalie untied Julia, who promptly leapt from the bed to a drawer, whereupon she withdrew a harness and held up 2 dildos. Natalie nodded at the larger of the two, which must have been at least a foot long and was a fetching shade of purple. Julia wriggled into the harness with her new appendage bobbing in anticipation. The two women kissed passionately and were almost unaware of their audience, while Jack's cock showed quick signs of recovery as Julia held the dildo for Natalie to lick enthusiastically to lubricate it ready for what was to come.

Natalie rolled onto her back, and Julia slid closer, holding the dildo as it inched it's way inside her lover. Her pussy was still sensitive from the fucking only a few minutes earlier, so Julia took great care and allowed her to adjust to the new sensation, "I think Jack might have just ruined this for us darling, I'm nowhere near as full as I was with him. We're going to need a bigger dildo." Julia smiled at this but started to thrust back and forth anyway, while Natalie pushed her pelvis up to meet her. They kissed and fondled each other as the thrusts became more determined and quick. Both women were turned on (the dildo having an inside that was designed to stimulate the wearer as well which Jack subsequently found out), but this was no rushed moment of passion, this was two women who knew exactly how to please each other and took great joy in doing so. It was undoubtedly the most erotic thing that Jack had ever witnessed, but he stayed quiet and did not touch himself, revelling on witnessing this most intimate of moments.

Eventually the lust in both overtook them and the thrusts were vigorous and passionate, as first Natalie then Julia had orgasms that were a joy to watch, with the secretary collapsing onto her boss, both breathing heavily as their climb down from orgasm and shared joy slowly happened. After long kisses, both women turned simultaneously to Jack who was utterly erect and enraptured with the scene. They smiled and Julia said "that was such fun with an audience. I think we need to do this more often" which was met with a blush and a giggle from Natalie, "but I think our guest needs to be seen to, or else I'm worried he'll have an accident".

The pair reorganised themselves, Natalie now at the bottom of the bed, while Julia slipped out of her harness and climbed on top into a classic 69 position. "Are you just going to watch us or are you going to fuck me Jack?" asked Julia. He needed no further invitation, as the brunette returned her attentions to the her lover beneath her, while Jack positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, which was busy being attacked by the blonde beneath. She took his cock and carefully slid him inside, Julia getting new meaning to being filled up, while licking his cock as it stroked back and forth, her fingers playing with Julia's clit and vagina lips,

All the enhancements in the world were not going to prevent Jack from exploding at the centre of all this attention, and his thrusts quickened, then he pushed as deep as he could as he pulsed deep into Julia, while the bodies in front of him moaned, and screamed their own pleasure. This was beyond anything Jack had ever experienced, and he dropped to his knees, then climbed up onto the bed beside the women. After a few moments of delicious stroking and kisses amongst the three, they succumbed to the evening and drifted into a very satisfied sleep.

Jack awoke while the sun was just peeking over the horizon, and wondered how long he'd actually managed to rest. He glanced to his right to see them snuggled together their affection for each other clearly every bit as strong as the night before.

Jack slipped out the bedroom and went for a quick shower to freshen up, vaguely aware he was scheduled to spend time with Debbie and Laura that day. He tried unsuccessfully to retrieve his clothes without awakening the women, and was just buckling his belt when Jools stepped out, naked but radiantly gorgeous as the sun played on her breasts. "That concludes the first part of your physical Jack" and they both chuckled. "Nats won't do that again, not while your a client. Give me your phone." He handed it over while she tapped a message out, basically saying he'd had an amazing time, he definitely still respected her and wanted her to stay as his solicitor. He read, nodded and pressed send, and just about heard a phone vibrate from the bedroom. "I, on the other hand, as part of our open relationship will fuck you any time you want. You've got a spectacular cock and I'm not finished with it. Now go before she wakes up and gets embarrassed that you're here and she remembers what she did last night". Julia stepped closer and gave him a long French kiss that threatened to get him hard again, but she gently but firmly pushed him back. "Number is in your phone now. You, me and anyone you want, any time you want. Unless of course I'm busy fucking someone else" and they both laughed. He smiled, left the apartment and started to organise a taxi. He was due to meet the girls in only 4 hours, so off home and a thorough wash before he went out again.

Jack wondered if they'd know he'd been busy fucking someone else last night, but decided to cross that bridge when he came to it. The car arrived and he stepped inside. "Good night last night sir?"

Yeah pretty great night he eventually answered, while replaying the events over in his head. He'd have a few new entries to make in his diary for Scarlett to review when he got home, and wondered what she might think as he was currently up to Partner #4, and it was only Saturday morning. He jotted a few notes on his phone to remind him when he got home, and dashed inside to get ready for what promised to be another interesting day.

12