Modified Ch. 06: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack!

"Thank you so much Stacy! I'm sure she'll behave with the help of your firm hand." Jasmine moves in, halting Stacy's next swing. "Toy, turn around and stand up straight."

Penny slowly obeys. As she turns, she exposes her now semi-hard cock to Stacy. "Now look at her! You see what I have to deal with?" Jasmine says to Stacy. "The girl is just horny all the time! I can't even punish her without her enjoying it!" Jasmine reaches down and takes Penny's cock in her hand. Stacy's eyes are drawn down, watching as Jasmine's fingers idly stroke Penny's shaft. Penny squirms, but her cock begins to expand further.

"You see? I barely touch it and it's hard again! Just look at it! And it's so hard! Here, see for yourself!" Jasmine takes Stacy's hand and guides it to Penny's cock. "I just don't know what to do with her sometimes. Just feel how hard it is!"

Stacy feels the hardness, tentatively squeezing. She hasn't seen Penny's cock since the pledge party, and now she's awestruck with how big it has grown. Penny groans with both pleasure and embarrassment. Jasmine helps Stacy to slide her hand up and down the shaft. "You see? It's ALWAYS like this! I just don't know what to do sometimes!" Jasmine says with exasperation.

Jasmine removes her hand from Stacy's, but Stacy continues to slowly stroke Penny's shaft. Jasmine studies Stacy. Stacy's neck is flushed and her eyes are riveted to the huge member that her fingers are wrapped around.

Jasmine speaks to Stacy in a more soothing voice. "I'm so glad that I have you to help me with her. You seem to really have a way with her. Look, it's even starting to leak now." Jasmine reaches down with her fingertip and captures a drop of Penny's pre-cum. She lifts her hand and holds her finger in front of Stacy's lips. "See?"

Stacy stares at the drop on Jasmine's finger.

"Do you wonder what it tastes like?" Jasmine whispers.

"No, I don't think that a good idea..." Stacy trails off as Jasmine's finger gets closer to her lips.

"Just a tiny drop," Jasmine softly urges.

Stacy tries to resist, but her mouth slowly opens and her tongue moves towards Jasmine's finger. "That's it, just a taste," Jasmine whispers. Stacy's tongue extends, touching the drop. She licks, getting barely a taste. Jasmine reaches down and gets another drop, holding it out for Stacy's tongue. Stacy hesitates, but then licks again. "Does it taste good?" Jasmine asks.

Stacy doesn't respond, and Jasmine gets a bigger drop on her finger and feeds it to Stacy. Stacy can feel her body heating up at the erotic scene before her; her hand sliding up and down a monstrous cock; Jasmine whispering softly in her ear; tasting the saltiness on her tongue. Somewhere in her mind she knows this is wrong, but still she can't stop. She knows her panties are wet from the desire leaking from her pussy. Jasmine feeds her another drop. "It's so big, can you feel it? You'll help me with it, won't you?" Jasmine whispers into Stacy's ear. "You should see her cock from close up. It's so incredible."

Jasmine puts her hands on Stacy's shoulders and guides her down to her knees. Stacy resists, but then slowly sinks down. She is now eye level with the massive cock. She gasps at the sight. She wraps both her hands around it and begins to stroke. More pre-cum drips from the tip. Leaning forward, she tentatively captures another drip on her tongue.

Her hunger now completely taking over her actions, she plunges her mouth over the head of Penny's shaft, stretching her lips to get the first couple of inches inside. Stacy begins to swirl her tongue as she sucks, drawing out more pre-cum that she swallows greedily. Penny teeters from the pleasure. Fueled by her escalating desire, Stacy energetically sucks as one of her hands moves under her own dress and begins to rub her wet panties.

After a few minutes of this, Jasmine kneels down behind Stacy and again whispers in her ear. "You love that cock, don't you? You love how it tastes, how it stretches your lips, how big and hard it feels." Stacy can only moan her acknowledgement. Jasmine continues, "I bet you want that cock inside your wet pussy, don't you? You want to feel it filling you up, deep inside you, touching places that have never been touched. Tell me, is that what you want?" Stacy moans again but her mouth never relinquishes the cock. As Jasmine is whispering to her, Stacy pulls aside her panties and plunges a finger inside her wetness.

"Not good enough!" Jasmine suddenly admonishes Stacy. Jasmine loops her arms around Stacy's elbows, capturing them and pulling back. Stacy is left staring at the leaking shaft in front of her, her arms held back by Jasmine. "Tell me, Stacy."

Stacy, momentarily confused about what Jasmine is asking, squirms, trying to get away. At the same time her pussy is throbbing with desire, her panties now soaked. "I, umm... yes... please, I need it!" Stacy says hesitantly.

"Still not good enough. Tell me you want to fuck that big cock."

"I... do... I want to fuck that big... cock," Stacy replies breathlessly.

"Say, please may I fuck that big cock."

"Please... please may I fuck that big cock?"

Smiling, Jasmine orders Stacy to stand up and undress. She then orders Penny to lie on the floor. Penny lies down and looks over as Stacy quickly removes her clothes, all the while staring down at Penny's rod. Not waiting for further instruction, Stacy straddles Penny and guides Penny's cock to her pussy. Lowering herself down, she gasps as the head stretches her opening and penetrates her. Penny also moans and thrusts her hips upward, sinking further into Stacy. Stacy's pussy contracts around the massive shaft as she continues to lower herself. "Oh fuck! It's so big!" Stacy cries out.

Jasmine watches, seeing Penny eyeing the large tits swinging in front of her. "Pinch her nipples, toy. Pinch them hard!" Penny quickly obeys, reaching up and taking a nipple with each hand, and then pinches them both. Pleasure and pain rock Stacy. She sinks further down onto Penny's cock as her orgasm hits her. "Fuucckk!" she cries out as her body shakes. Penny desperately tries to hold back her own orgasm, pinching Stacy's nipples even harder. Stacy begins to fuck the shaft desperately, filling herself completely and then raising up, slamming back down harder with each stroke. Stacy continues this fast pace for several minutes, their grunts and groans filling the room.

"Please mistress!!" Penny begs. Jasmine looks on, as if studying the site in front of her, but doesn't respond to the plea. Both girls are covered in sheens of sweat, fucking with desperation. "Toy can't hold it, mistress!" Stacy continues to slam herself onto the cock, the two girls juices running down the straining shaft.

Unable to contain it any longer, Penny cums, quickly filling Stacy up. This puts Stacy over the edge again, and she screams out in orgasm as she continues to ride the spurting cock. Cum leaks out of Stacy's pussy and soon the wood floor beneath them is slick with it. Cum continues to jet out of Penny's cock, spraying deep into Stacy.

Stacy collapses on top of Penny, the softening shaft still filling her up as she more slowly rides it up and down. "Oh god," she moans. "It feels so good!"

Penny looks over to her mistress, worry on her face. "Toy is sorry, mistress. Toy wasn't able to hold it any longer."

"We'll deal with that later, toy. For now, come on, get up."

Penny rolls Stacy off of her and slowly stands. Stacy curls up on the floor, bathed in cum. One hand cups a tit, gently massaging her now sore nipple. The other hand moves between her legs, finding her sensitive clit. Another wave of pleasure washes over her. She sinks two fingers into her gaping pussy, causing more cum to drip out of her. She pushes a third finger inside and groans again. Lost in pleasure, she doesn't even notice as Penny stands.

Jasmine hands Penny Stacy's dress and tells her to wipe the cum off herself, and then tells Penny to get dressed.

"Thank you so much, Stacy! I'm sure toy has learned her lesson. Just let me know when you'd like to punish her again!" Stacy just moans as her body is racked with another orgasm.

*****

It's early Friday evening and Dr. Krutov pulls into the driveway of her gated home. Parking her Mercedes S550 in the garage, she steps into the house and drops her keys on the kitchen counter. It's a holiday weekend, but the doctor isn't looking forward to it very much. She has been on edge lately. She hasn't had time to focus much on Penny's progress, and when she does she finds very little useful information. She needs to figure out what went wrong. Penny seems to be adapting physically, but why is she able to control her desires as well as it appears? Perhaps the dosage was incorrect, or perhaps her formula still needs further development. Maybe if she could spend some time up close with Penny she could better understand it. But that would be way too risky. We can't have Penny disappear now, too many people would notice. Or maybe she should just start over, look for another subject. She has a couple of other girls that were evaluated during her initial search, but the thought of being set back by a year is not appealing. But worst of all, she really doesn't feel like working on it. Her pussy seems to be constantly in need of attention. She really would rather have some hot young girl with a big strap-on fuck her all night. Unfortunately, her 'assistant', or more correctly her pussy eating plaything, Amanda, is out of town for the weekend. While not against having a one night stand, the doctor is too afraid of being recognized hanging out in a gay bar.

Dr. Krutov moves through the kitchen and down the hall. Stepping into her office she flips on the light switch.

"Fuck!" she blurts out, jumping back. "What the hell are you doing in my office?" Victor lounges in the doctor's desk chair, feet up on the desk. "Get the hell out of my house!" the doctor shouts when Victor doesn't move.

"Hello doctor, nice to see you," Victor responds calmly. "I'm here to turn in my resignation."

"What are you talking about? How did you get in here? You are going to regret this! Now get out!" The doctor moves towards the desk, but then feels two strong black arms wrap around her.

"What the hell! Who are you? Let me go, damn it! You don't know who you're dealing with here!" she shouts and the unknown assailant, squirming to get free.

Ignoring her shouts, James lifts the doctor, carrying her forward. Victor rises from the chair and the two of them grab her arms and spin her around, forcing her down into the chair. Dr. Krutov kicks out, her pointed shoe landing sharply on James' calf. James grunts and curses, moving to the side to avoid the next blow. Victor quickly secures her arms behind her back with a pair of handcuffs. With her hands secured, next Victor lassos her right ankle with a length of rope. He then loops the rope around the doctor's left ankle, and pulling both feet back sharply he ties rope behind the center post of the chair. She is now immobilized in the chair, arms behind her back, legs slightly spread, and her hips thrusting out towards the edge of the seat.

"Damn it, you can't do this to me! I will destroy you, you hear me! Now let me go, or else!" Doctor Krutov tugs at her bonds and twists in the chair, but this only causes her dress to ride up her thighs even further, exposing her red panties. Victor rolls the chair out from behind the desk and into the center of the large office.

James calls out to the hallway that she is ready, and a moment later Jasmine steps into the office.

"You!! Damn you, you fucking little bitch! You won't get away with this! Now let me go!" the doctor shouts at Jasmine.

"Doctor Polina Krutov, it's so nice to meet you in person! Or can I call you Polly? Yes, that sounds better. I've heard so much about you! I'm Jasmine St. James. But of course I believe you already know that."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, now Polly, don't be that way! I was hoping we could be friends! After all, you are an amazingly successful woman, and I owe many thanks to you for what you've done."

"It's Doctor Krutov, you bitch. And whatever you think I've done for you, you will wish you never met me!"

"I don't think so, Polly. I think this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. You are an absolute genius with what you did with Penny. It's lucky for me that you are also incredibly stupid and short sighted. Well, also lucky for me that you are a bitch with no real loyalty from your employees," Jasmine says as she glances towards Victor. "You really shouldn't expect to treat people that way and still get the most out of them."

The doctor struggles with her bonds again. "Damn it! Ok, what do you want? Money? Grades?" she says as she tries to negotiate with her captors.

"Oh, nothing as trivial as that! You just don't get it. Perhaps I should explain. But I think a demonstration would get the concept across very nicely. Boys, give me a hand for a moment please." Jasmine reaches into her bag and pulls out a syringe. She removes the cap and checks the contents as she steps towards the doctor. James and Victor move behind the doctor and hold her steady.

"What the hell is that?" the doctor shouts, fear in her voice.

"Why, this is our future," Jasmine says as she pokes the needle into the doctor's arm and injects the liquid. Backing off and disposing of the syringe, she asks, "Would you like me to explain?"

"What did you just give me?" the doctor asks fearfully.

"All in due time, Polly. But I should start from the beginning. The first time that I saw Penny I was absolutely amazed, but also appalled. Here was this beautiful creature, a lovely sexy girl sporting a big penis. The sorority president was treating her like an animal in the zoo, or worse really. She just wanted to use Penny to further her own cause. I knew from the start that I wanted to help Penny. As luck would have it, Stacy was too self-absorbed to be bothered with this situation, so she gave the responsibility to me. Of course at that time I had no idea what this could lead to. Now I can't say that I'm completely innocent either. I did take advantage of Penny, but I can at least say that my intentions were always towards a goal of helping her. And of course I also have my own aspirations, so some of my actions may have ruffled a few feathers." Jasmine smiles at the doctor, brushing a lock of hair back off the doctor's face. "My first hint that there was more to this was with April. Let's just say her behavior was unusual after her encounter with Penny. From that point on I took special care, and set out to understand what was happening."

Jasmine reaches into her bag and pulls out a small scissors. "How are you doing there, Polly? Enjoying my little story?"

The doctor squirms in her chair, but not in an attempt to free herself. It's impossible for her to ignore the quickly rising need between her legs. She tries to squeeze her legs together, but it does little to help. "Just tell me what you want," she growls.

"Patience, Polly, patience! Here, this might help to make you more comfortable." Jasmine brings the scissors to the doctor's blouse and snips off the top button. Moving down, she quickly snips off the second button. The top of the doctor's bra is now visible, as well as is the flush of color on her neck. Snip. The next button goes. Snip. The last button. Pulling her blouse away, Jasmine comments, "Excellent, a front clasp on your bra! I'd hate to ruin it, I'm sure it was expensive." Jasmine proceeds to unclasping the bra.

"Please stop..." the doctor pleads.

"Oh, but why, Polly? I'm certain you will enjoy what comes next!" Jasmine pulls the cups of the bra aside, exposing the doctor's breasts. Jasmine uses her fingernails to scrape across the exposed nipples. "My, but they are hard and pointy! Is my little Polly a horny girl?" Jasmine asks with mock concern.

The doctor squirms futilely as Jasmine continues to tease her nipples. The sensation in her nipples sends signals straight to her pussy. Unable to contain it, she lets out a low moan.

"Mmm, yes, see? You do enjoy it!" Jasmine taunts. "But I should go on with my story," she says as she continues to tease the doctor's nipples.

"Did you happen to notice what my major here is? It's biochemistry, with a minor in pharmacology. It's sort of carrying on the family business, as it were. My father back in South Africa is one of the leading pharmacology researchers in that country. Even as a little girl I used to visit his lab. When I got old enough I began assisting him in his research. Needless to say, I may be a freshman here in the United States, but I think that I have a pretty good head start on my studies. Oh, but I guess you are wondering what that has to do with us right now?"

The doctor doesn't respond, her eyes glazed over, her hips slowly grinding at the air.

"Pay attention!" Jasmine commands, and then pinches the doctor's nipples.

"Ahhh, holy fuck...," the doctor moans as the pain and pleasure rocket through her body. Jasmine continues to pinch. "Ok, ok, please stop! I'm listening! Fuck, what is happening to me?" the doctor cries.

Penny goes back to scraping her fingernails across the doctor's nipples. "I'm getting to that, my horny Polly! Well, as I was to discover, the semen from Penny's cock has some amazing characteristics. And given my background, I became very interested in discovering the full extent of it. So I began experimenting. And before you get all high and mighty about it being unethical, I remind you of your own criminal behavior," Jasmine says as she gives the doctor's nipples another pinch. The doctor moans again.

"It turns out that this is a very potent aphrodisiac, which is putting it mildly. Making a long story short, besides doing observational testing, I also sent a sample to my father. He distilled it into a form safe for injecting directly into the body and sent it back to me, which is what I just injected into you. Are you with me so far?"

"Wait..." the doctor says, confused. "You mean her semen is like Viagra?"

"Excellent! Give Polly an A!" Jasmine says as she pinches the doctor's nipples once again.

"Noooo, please..." the doctor pleads. Her pussy throbs with need, her panties soaked with her leaking cream. "What have you done to me???"

"Actually you should only get a B for your answer, because clearly, as your body is demonstrating, this drug works on women. And while Viagra is for men, the drug that you helped create works on both men and women. And as you know, there aren't any successful female sex enhancment drugs on the market. Has it sunk in yet, Polly girl? Or do I have to spell it out for you?" Jasmine asks, taunting the doctor.

"But... that could be worth millions..." the doctor manages to say as she twists in the chair and gasps as another wave of unfulfilled desire rocks her.

"Finally showing some sense in that brain of yours!" Jasmine says in mock exasperation. "But it will take years to get government approval. I really am not that patient. And I currently don't have the financial resources to make that happen. But you do, through your influence at the university. I couldn't count on you to help me, and I suspect you would try to steal it all away from me if I brought you in on it as an equal partner. That's where the rest of the plan really came together. Oh, but before I continue, let's see how things are progressing."

Jasmine retrieves the scissors, and kneeling in front of Polly she pushes Polly's dress up further and then snips the sides of her panties. Grabbing hold of them, in one quick motion she snatches them away. The doctor moans and thrusts her hips out as much as the ropes allow, the silky panty material quickly dragging across her pussy. Jasmine examines Polly's pussy, her clit large and exposed. Jasmine touches it with the tip of her finger, gliding over it slowly.