Modified Ch. 06: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh godddd..." the doctor moans again. "Please..."

"Please what? Let you cum? See, I told you that you'd enjoy it. But I'm not finished with my story! Tsk, tsk. All you think of is yourself!" Jasmine continues to run her fingertip, now slick with pussy juice, ever so lightly across Polly's clit as the doctor squirms in her chair.

"Then I met Victor. And I must say he's an excellent man to have on your side. It's really too bad for you that you are such a bitch, because he was more than willing to come over to my way of thinking. His support was instrumental to ultimately getting you on my side. He filled me in on all the cameras that were installed inside Delta Omega. First Victor helped to edit the video feed. The videos that you were allowed to see were carefully screened so you didn't get a clue as to Penny's true potential." Jasmine pauses. "My, Polly, what a big clit you have! What would happen if I did this?" Jasmine cocks her middle finger behind her thumb, and then flicks it across the doctor's clit.

"Ahhhh, owww..." the doctor screams, twisting in her bonds as the pain jolts her clit. But this also takes her to the edge of the orgasm that has been building relentlessly. She arches her hips out as far as she can, trying to get more sensation on her clit.

"Oh my! I bet I could make you cum by doing that. What do you think?" Jasmine cocks her finger and flicks again. Another scream emanates from the doctor as she teeters on the brink, juices dripping from her pussy.

"Where was I? Oh yes, Victor. It was rather convenient that Victor also installed the security system in your house. It was easy to gain access and then have him add a few hidden cameras. From those I was able to learn your daily routine. I then had Victor add a little special cream to your coffee creamer, if you get my meaning. It was a tiny amount, really. But it seemed to do the trick, turning you into a horny slut and keeping you mind off Penny."

Jasmine resumes her light tickling of the doctor's clit, causing the doctor to moan again. "Please, anything you want," the doctor gasps. "Please let me cum!"

"Patience, Polly, I haven't finished my story yet! We're just getting to the best part! This is where I convince you to help me!" Jasmine flicks the doctor's clit once more, causing another howl.

"Now pay attention! You see, Victor was able to get your University account password, and I've been busy examining your files. There's quite a bit of incriminating evidence in there, I must say. If word were to get out about your activities, well, let's just say it would be very bad for poor Doctor Polly. And along with your original files, I've planted a few more that basically show how you are the brains behind the aphrodisiac testing on unwitting patients. Oh, and finally, I told you I'm not a patient person. We will soon have a synthesized version of this drug in pill form, thanks to some connections with my father. These will make us rich on the black market. And by us, I don't mean you. But if on the off chance they trace the source of this drug, it will all come back to you, Polly. I guess you can call it blackmail. In the mean time we'll use your university funding to push for FDA approval of our drug. I'll let you go on living your life more or less as normal, and you will never seek revenge on me or my friends. What do you say, do we have a deal?" Jasmine asks as she cocks her middle finger behind her thumb again.

"Please, don't!" the doctor cries. Through the haze of her desire she realizes the predicament she is in. But at the moment she can't concentrate on anything but her throbbing pussy. Maybe once her mind is clear she can figure out a plan to get out of this mess. Not now, however. "Yes," she replies hoarsely. "I'll do whatever you want. Just please let me cum!"

"Excellent! Victor, James, your assistance please."

Victor and James produce more rope from Jasmine's bag and proceed to secure the doctor even more tightly to the chair. Several ropes loop around her hips and are tied around the back of the chair. Others go around each thigh and are tied below the seat. The doctor can now barely move her hips in any direction.

"Perfect, thank you boys," Jasmine tells them as they back away. Jasmine next retrieves a large wand vibrator from her bag and shows it to the doctor.

The doctor's eyes go wide. "Oh god, please, no!!"

"Hush, Polly. You said you wanted to cum, and that's what you will do!" Jasmine places the tip of the wand between the doctor's thighs, pressing it against her slick pussy. She then ties the wand so it won't slip out of place. Backing away, she asks the doctor, "Ready, to cum, Polly?"

The doctor shakes her head, but feels the heavy buzz as Jasmine plugs the cord into the wall outlet. After a few seconds, the doctor moans loudly. "Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Her thigh muscles tense and shudder, her body straining as the inevitable orgasm approaches. But just as she feels herself falling over the edge, the buzzing stops. In a daze she looks up to see Jasmine has unplugged the vibrator.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did you want me to leave it on longer? Well, just one more thing, Polly dear. It's been my observation that while under the influence of the aphrodisiac you may find that while orgasms through clitoral stimulation are pleasurable, the only real way to quench your desires is through penetration. But you being a lesbian and all, I'm sure you don't want either of these gentlemen to fuck you. So we'll just have to see if my observations hold true with you as well," Jasmine says with an evil smile. "Oh, and again these are only estimates, but based on the dosage that I gave you, your arousal should continue for a couple more hours. Have fun! We'll be back to check on you in a while."

Jasmine plugs the vibrator back in, and immediately the doctor strains against the ropes holding her to the chair. Jasmine, James, and Victor file out of the office, leaving the doctor alone. After less than a minute her first orgasm crashes over her. "Fuuuuccckkk!!" she screams as she rides the waves of pleasure. Unable to escape the wand buzzing against her gaping pussy, a minute later the doctor cums again. She squirms uselessly, now trying to get the wand away from her overly sensitive clit. "Please! No more!" she calls out to the empty room. The vibrator buzzes on relentlessly. The doctor calls out again, but her pleas turn into groans as another orgasm builds. She moans with pleasure and agony as her body betrays her and she cums again.

In the other room, Jasmine instructs James and Victor to keep an eye on her via the hidden camera. "Let her go about fifteen minutes. Then go in and see if she wants to negotiate for your cocks. I'll leave it to you, Victor, as to what you want to do with her. She's your plaything now." With that Jasmine leaves the doctor's house.

*****

Epilog - Three months later:

Sitting at my mistress's feet in her office, I wonder at the changes that have taken place here. Jasmine has never told me the whole story, but I've been able to piece some of it together. Clearly Jasmine has some control over Dr. Krutov. The doctor has visited Jasmine at Delta Omega a few times, always meeting behind closed doors. I caught the doctor's gaze once, but she quickly turned away. Was it embarrassment I detected? Whatever it was, it's clear she isn't a threat to me anymore. Once I saw the doctor enter the Zeta Phi frat house, dressed in a very short red dress and wearing fuck me heels. God only knows why she was going there, especially dressed like that.

Victor is a regular visitor here at Delta Omega. It often looks like he's here on official business of some sort, sometimes sitting in on the meetings between Jasmine and Dr. Krutov. But Victor also attends some of the frat parties, and I see him stealing off with one sorority sister or another on occasion.

Jasmine took over as sorority president soon after that episode I had with Stacy. The vote was unanimous. Sometime after that James became president of his frat house as well. Jasmine and James now often sit side by side, as if king and queen, at the various parties and events that occur here. I've never fucked James since that one time in the closet. I think Jasmine is keeping him for herself. Stacy is still here, but is clearly taking orders from Jasmine. I've 'played' with Stacy a few times at the direction from Jasmine.

The Delta Omega house has been transformed as well. I'm currently in the president's office, which is lavishly decorated, the centerpiece being a massive antique wooden desk that Jasmine uses to run the affairs of the house. I've been strapped down on top of that desk more than once since she got it. Some of the bedrooms have also been remodeled. Most notably, and what I'm most thankful for, is that my room now has a private bath. On the other hand, my new shower has a couple additional sturdy hooks in the wall, and Jasmine has taken pleasure in tying me to those hooks and teasing me relentlessly with the shower sprayer. These always end in massive orgasms, of course.

I look out the window and I see several construction workers walk past. They are part of the crew that is digging the foundation for the new expansion to the house. They are going to expand the common room as well as add a new gym. I have never asked where the money is coming from for all these upgrades and additions. I suppose I really don't want to know.

Selena walks in carrying a tray with lunch and I smile up at her when she glances my way. Most curious, but she and I have actually become great friends. Well, lovers, really. I don't know at what point it happened, but somewhere along the way with me fucking her senseless once or twice a week, we actually started to talk to each other. She still can have a tough exterior, but I find I really enjoy her company. Jasmine is still my mistress, but I see less of her lately. I miss that sometimes.

"Thank you Selena," Jasmine is saying as Selena sets the tray down. "James and I have some things to discuss in private. Take toy back to her room and help her study for finals."

"Yes ma'am," Selena replies, barely hiding the delight in her voice. Taking my hand, Selena leads me upstairs.