All Comments on 'Moira'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Brilliant as usual

Tempting to say "poor Heather" but not really. Maybe she'll figure it out some day

CharmlesCharmlesover 10 years ago
Nice turn!

I love it... and especially like the turn in the story with Heather

LacedUpLacedUpover 10 years ago
Surprising!!

Wow Heather really surprised me in the end!! I hope to read more about Heather and Moira. I think they could help each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More.

Don't wait so long to give us more next time! I love your stories and want to hear more of Heather's life. She's a wonderful character. You could write her in a book; your style reminds me a bit of Warren Ellis.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
A Curve To Top All Curves!

Nice story, except for the last few lines about Heather's"comeupance". Getting back to my" curve theory". To me, at least, the curve to end all curves, would be for Moira to be "holding" the whip in the end! Now that would be the way to "play", somebody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brutal

Your stories are always well-written, but I cannot say I enjoy them. I abstain from voting rather than giving them undeserved scores. Yes, it is my preference, but I have a need for some type of closure or redemption with characters like the ones you write...not feel like they're descending ever further down a ruinous spiral.

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
That hurt.

Brilliant writing style & storytelling as usual. Really felt Moira's pain & heart wrenching desires in this.

Honestly it's next to impossible for me, at times, to have any empathy toward Heather. And yet, such a complex and flawed character is supremely fascinating and attractive.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Shocker!

I'm of two, maybe three minds on this one!

First, I was re-thinking my defense of Heather when she revealed her blackmail of Moira.

Then, I softened when I saw that that was actually the lesser of two evils.

Then the shocker of the abuse she put herself through! OMFG!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shakespeare had it right!

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." (Henry VI Part 2). Boy, did Shakespeare ever get it right! I'm having trouble finding something to say about this story. There's no doubt that it was very well written but the denouement made my skin crawl. Come back, Hannibal Lecter, all is forgiven. I'm reluctant to read any more about Heather Franklin but somehow feel that I should to see if the character is really as appalling as she seems to be here. Or does she always climb her personal Golgatha when she has done something that decent people would shun?

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story...

So well done! A shame to see Heather going to be beaten, though it is on point... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

Great writing. Totally unexpected near the end. Five well deserved stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Human beings are sick …. Connected to a religious belief this sickness gets paired with violence …. It was , is, will be ….. and like heather there are so many sharks in different disguises and the “normal ones” are paying for the sins because they still have compassion or guilt consciousness …. And Moira reliving a witch burning experience a second time, first her artist lover then herself

The bad in all you writing is the extreme closeness to reality

And we - moira - asking for more ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️💝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...