Molly and the New Editor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

"Good. Eric, take her to the bar and secure her," Gwen said, nonchalantly.

Eric took a handful of Molly's hair and pulled upward. "Up, girl, and come with me," he ordered with his gravelly voice. Molly winced, a tear or two forming in her eyes, as he led her by her hair over to a waist high horizontal metal bar, secured to the floor via two vertical poles perhaps eight feet apart. Ducking Molly's head so that the horizontal bar touched the back of her neck near its base, he commanded, "Stay right there."

A few seconds later, Eric looped a rope under her right armpit, securing her shoulder to the bar. While she was focused on that sensation, he quickly secured her left shoulder in a similar manner. Molly attempted moving forward and back, but she was already trapped against the bar, bent forward at her waist. Many times she'd written about her female characters being tied up by a big, strong man. Her characters usually found some sort of pleasure, since Molly was fantasizing about such ordeals. This reality was scary though, and she said so.

"Miss? This is frightening!" Molly called out.

"I imagine it is," Gwen agreed.

"My body wants to escape, Miss!" Molly reported, as she tugged harder and harder at the ropes that bound her to the bar. During this time, Eric had moved swiftly, dragging her arms up underneath the bar, and tying them in place with ropes at her elbows, and then at her wrists.

Molly's instinctive fears at being trapped flooded her mind as she tried to free her arms. Her hands were free, but useless. She could only easily look down at the floor beneath her – lifting her head to look straight ahead was difficult, and her neck muscles tired quickly. She could not see what Eric was doing behind her, and she could not look over to where she assumed Gwen was still sitting. Looking down, she could see her bare feet, but the forward hang of her dress hem obscured the view of her legs. She reported to Gwen what she was doing and seeing, how restrictive it all felt, and how it made her heart race and her breathing deepen.

"Is it anything similar to the descriptions in your stories, girl?" Gwen asked.

Molly was mortified, comparing her erstwhile stories to this experience. She stammered a few times, before finally saying, "Not at all, Miss."

"Good. It sounds like you're learning," her editor chuckled. But the chuckle had no warmth or mirth in it. It was not a reassuring chuckle at all.

As Molly was looking downward, Eric's hands came into view at her right foot. She gasped loudly as he tied a rope to her right ankle, and then pulled her foot sideways as he tied its other end to the vertical pole on the right. Moments later, Molly's left ankle was secured to the left vertical pole, too. This dragged her thighs apart into what might have been a quite uncomfortable angle, had her body weight not been supported by the bar she was tied against. She'd never felt more vulnerable. The most maddening thing was that Gwen and Eric were behind her – out of sight. She had no idea what they were doing back there. No idea of their plans. Back there. With this pose making her ass so accessible.

This was nothing like what she'd envisioned. Her body wanted freedom. The little trust she'd had in Gwen was rapidly dissipating. These two people could do whatever they wanted to her, and she couldn't stop them. This was a solid building in a relatively deserted neighborhood. If she screamed for help, she doubted anyone would hear. And they could just gag her, if she made a commotion.

Molly stared at the floor as she took stock of her body. She had a fluttering feeling in her stomach, her lower tummy felt like it had knots in it, her heart rate had slowed a little but was still faster than normal, and she was taking deeper than normal breaths. There was a tiny trickle of sweat running along her forehead, and she could feel dampness at her exposed armpits. Her mouth and throat were dry, because she was so nervous.

There was no way for her to tell how much time had passed when suddenly, unexpectedly, strong hands grasped the top of her dress and tore it down her back in one quick movement. Her cry of shock blended with the loud ripping sound of the material. In a flash, Molly was clothed only in those flimsy panties and bra. Her feeling of vulnerability intensified.

Gwen sauntered into sight, that is, her boots came into view. "How are you feeling, girl?" she asked. "Give me three words."

Molly wet her lips, and choked out, "Scared. Vulnerable." She hesitated, then added, "Nervous."

She wondered if she should also say 'Miss', but Gwen had asked for only three words, so Molly risked silence.

"It's interesting that you didn't say words like 'excited' or 'aroused' – I seem to remember your characters always using words like that the moment they were bound. Your reactions are quite normal when you don't know the intentions of your captors. Let's see if we can make you feel even more vulnerable."

Gwen must've given some sign to Eric, who was still behind Molly. Unseen hands took hold of Molly's panties and slid them down far enough to expose her ass cheeks. The position of her legs precluded lowering them much further, but it was far enough. From the air striking her exposed skin, Molly had a good idea of what he could now see. Her cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

Gwen's hands came into view, reaching beneath her torso. Fingertips grabbed the lower edge of the bra, pulling up towards Molly's neck. Molly could feel her tits pop free from the clingy material, and then wobble a bit as they dangled beneath her bent torso. The red flush of embarrassment crept all the way down Molly's neck.

"How do you feel now?" Gwen asked.

"Very embarrassed, Miss," Molly whispered.

"You and I are not strangers, Molly," Gwen pointed out. "However, you now have a virtual stranger – Eric – staring at your ass, pussy, and tits. Do you feel anything other than embarrassment? Be honest."

Molly tried visualizing the scene from Eric's viewpoint, staring at a helpless female on such obscene display. She tried to get into his mind – what he might be thinking, and planning. Yes, he seemed to be obeying Gwen's commands thus far. But did he have his own agenda? Something critical was missing that she needed to know. She asked Gwen, "Miss? May I ask Eric a question?"

Gwen gave her permission. "Go ahead."

"Eric, please tell me. When you look at my body like this, do you find me arousing, disappointing, disgusting, or do you feel complete indifference toward me?"

Eric's gruff voice sounded from behind her. "You look quite fuckable to me."

Molly waited to see if he had anything else to say. When it was obvious that he was a man of few words, she returned to answering Gwen's question. "Miss, other than embarrassment, I now feel the first tinglings of excitement."

"And why do you think that is?" Gwen inquired.

"Because I now feel that Eric may have lustful feelings towards me, Miss," Molly answered in a very shy voice. "M... M... Maybe you'll have him fuck me like this," she stammered.

"You would want that? To have a virtual stranger fuck you while you're tied and helpless like this?" Gwen asked, with a tone of merriment.

"To be honest, Miss, since I'm in his power..." Molly quickly amended what she'd said. "Since I'm in your power, and in his power by extension, I'd do anything to try to please him, so he wouldn't feel inclined to hurt me." Thinking about what she'd just confessed, she added, "My desire to please him is intertwined with the fact that I'm scared." Her voice was tinged with the wonder of revelation.

Gwen pressed this train of thought, "So, even if you found him abhorrent, you'd still do your best to please the stranger?"

"To keep from being grievously injured... yes, Miss. I would. Not that I find you abhorrent, Eric," Molly added, just to be on the safe side. She hoped he'd grin at that, but she couldn't see him.

Gwen walked away, and then came back. She was holding a large pair of very sharp looking scissors. Molly swallowed hard, and pulled back away from her as much as the ropes would allow, which was virtually nothing. She wasn't sure that merely telling Violet where she was going and who she was meeting would do her much good right now.

"Molly, you know that you'll not experience grievous injury, as you put it. Your limits involve no blood, and no real focus on pain. Eric knows that, as well as I. But I think you'll find that a judicious application of pain can enhance the experience. And you always have your safewords, remember that," Gwen said. After saying that, she used the scissors. There was a 'snip' and one shoulder strap of the sports bra parted. Another 'snip' and both strands hung free. A tug at her back, and a series of scissoring sounds, and the sports bra drifted to the floor, severed. Molly was now topless.

"Eric, remove the rest," Gwen commanded. Eric's hand hooked into the dangling panties, and yanked. The material parted easily, and came away. Gwen watched Eric sniff the torn panties, then toss them aside. Molly felt air all over her skin now, emphasizing the fact that she was completely naked. Her fears flooded back into her mind, as her body reported no protective coverings now. It amazed her to realize how comforting a few layers of clothing can be, when placed in a position of vulnerability.

Gwen seemed to sense Molly's new feeling of insecurity. She walked out of sight behind the bar. Moments later, there was a disturbance of air behind Molly – a sort of 'whooshing' sound – followed by a stinging sensation on her bare ass cheeks. "Ouch!" she gasped. "What was that?"

Gwen's voice went a little icy. "What was that... what?" she asked the bound woman.

Molly was confused. She examined Gwen's question frantically, and mentally told herself, "Oh!" Then she spoke aloud, "What was that, please, Miss?"

"Much better," Gwen purred. "This is a flogger, girl. One of the milder ones with wider straps. Let's warm your butt a little. The whistling of the flogger straps and the stinging sensation began anew.

"Ow! No! Stop!" Molly cried as the flogger whistled again and again against her butt. She knew she could safeword, but chose not to do so. Maybe this was because one part of her brain was telling her, "Shut up and take your flogging, wimp. She may be hurting you, but she's not harming you!" Therefore, after her initial outbursts, other than a gasp or two and some involuntary twitches of her pelvis in reaction to the impacts, Molly remained silent as Gwen used the flogger to paint her ass a delicate shade of red. Rather than get worse, what was being done to her seemed to get more tolerable. Her ass flesh seemed to radiate heat when Gwen ceased.

"It's nice to warm my hands on your ass," Gwen told her, suiting her actions to her words. Molly felt Gwen gliding her palms all over her bare buttocks. Gwen's hands felt relatively cool, compared to the hot blood that had risen to the surface of Molly's skin. And all her nerve endings in the area seemed to have awakened, somehow. Molly was exquisitely aware of Gwen's caresses. She was so aware of those caresses that she felt some liquid inching its way down her inner thigh, and smelled the familiar scent of her cunt juice.

"I think she liked something I just did, Eric," Gwen relayed to him. Her hand came upward between Molly's thighs and whispered along her pussy lips. The hand departed. "See? She's wet now, and her cunt lips feel hot and puffy. Remove your loincloth. You know what to do."

With hardly any delay, Molly felt fingers parting her labia, and what must've been Eric's cock head poking at her entrance. It found its target, his hands went to her hips, gripping her there, and his cock slid its full length into her slippery tunnel with a single thrust! Her throat emitted a sound blended of a gasp and a moan as she felt herself filled so suddenly. His bush of pubic hair mashed up against her ass flesh. He began pumping his dick in and out of her cunt.

She was being fucked, but it was unlike any other sex she'd had. She had no emotional attachment to Eric, and he had none to her. Normally, she'd be active during sex, humping her partner with enthusiasm – an equal partner in building pleasure. Bound as she was, she couldn't do that. She couldn't move. She was being fucked like an inanimate object – a warm piece of meat! It seemed so bizarre, so surreal.

But after the first few minutes, Molly's mind began paying more attention to the sensory data being sent by her body. Eric's cock felt good as it slid back and forth along her vaginal walls. Every once in a while, his cock's head nudged her delicate cervix, making her bite her lip and/or moan. His pubic hair brushed against her sensitive ass each time his cock 'bottomed out' inside her cunt. As his thrusts became more lustful, more frantic, his ball sack slapped her clit during its forward swing. Molly's clit engorged, providing an even better target, and enhancing her pleasure.

Suddenly, Eric's hands dug into her hips, as he pressed his cock as deep into her cunt as possible, and held it there. She could feel ripples coursing along his cock as his muscles worked to spew his seed into her. With each spasm, he pulled at her hips, as if trying to drive his cock a little deeper. His incoherent sounds were further proof that he was cumming. He only pulled his cock free once it began to soften. As he pulled out, Molly could tell her cunt was left gaping, feeling air currents touching her inside for a while. She moaned in frustration, because she hadn't cum at all. Eric had used her as a thing to fuck and unload in, with no regard for her pleasure.

Her fertile mind filed this information, these feelings, away for future consideration. She even imagined other men stepping up to take Eric's place, each one emptying into her, and walking away, leaving her unfulfilled. Those thoughts stirred up mixed emotions inside her. Some of them were quite perverted, since just being the object of so much lust was weirdly attractive. Molly wondered if she might ask – no, beg – Gwen for such an experience. Maybe invite a bunch of premature ejaculators, to make certain they would cum inside her, with no chance of driving her to orgasm! Molly shivered, toying with this concept.

Gwen broke the spell, coming into view under Molly's head with something in her hands. Strange metallic things joined by a chain. They were vaguely oval, ending in points that came together in a manner sort of like jaws. Gwen squeezed the sides of one of the ovals, and the jaws widened. "These are clover clamps," Gwen informed her, at the same time tugging and rolling one of Molly's nipples to fully engorge it. "You'll feel a big pinch. Yell if you like," she said.

Molly couldn't see the jaws close on her nipple, but she sure felt it. "Owwww!" she yelled as the jaws bit into that tender flesh. She could barely shake her torso, trying to dislodge the clamp to stop the pain. The shaking actually made it worse, so she held still, panting. Gwen's hand went to her other nipple, again tugging and rolling. Molly decided to be stoic this time – after all, she knew what was coming. But as the jaws closed on her other nipple, she cried out a second time, anyway. Gwen let go of the chain, and its weight dragged downward on Molly's trapped nipples. She winced, and moaned pitifully.

But soon, her nipples went numb, other than a dull throbbing that occurred from time to time, maybe due to an extra deep breath. Molly tried breathing very shallowly, holding her torso quite still. Gwen was out of sight behind her again. Given her situation, Molly's hearing had become very acute. She heard sounds of preparation behind her – a drawer opening, rustlings, the sound of something – a long cord? – being dragged along the floor.

She felt Gwen's hair brush her thigh, and her warm breath puffed up against Molly's cunt, so she knew Gwen was seated on the floor, beneath her somewhere. Something slid into Molly's cunt. Not Eric's cock – this was too small. A finger?

This was confirmed when Molly heard Gwen say, "I've been looking forward to fingering this cunt for quite some time." The finger moved in and out several times. A second finger must've been added, since Molly felt her cunt walls pushed open even more. "You left a sticky mess of semen inside her, Eric. Well done," Gwen congratulated him. The fingers came out of Molly's cunt and pressed against her lips. "Here, taste it, slut," Gwen ordered her. Molly had no choice but to suck Gwen's fingers clean, consuming gobs of semen mixed with cunt juice. For some reason, the fact that she had no choice in the matter made it somewhat erotic to obey.

Gwen's fingers re-entered her cunt. As Gwen began finger fucking her, Molly heard a buzzing sound start. She tried to jump as a powerful vibrator was suddenly pressed against her mound and clit. The movement of her torso reminded her that her nipples were clamped, as pain briefly flared there. The fingering and the vibrating were relentless! Molly tugged at the restraints on her arms and legs, trying to alter what was happening, trying to lessen the sensations somewhat. She couldn't. She was now Gwen's toy. And Gwen was gleefully playing with her cunt and clit.

Eric's fucking had only given Molly the mere onset of an orgasm. Gwen was building on that, rapidly. Molly's excitement built, and built, and built. Somehow, pulling at the ropes that held her fast let her orgasm build higher than she'd ever experienced before! Her heart was pounding madly, her ragged breathing was loud in her own ears. Her straining muscles were generating heat. Her sweat glands were in high gear, trying to dissipate that heat. Molly's cunt began to feel like a volcano, about to erupt!

And she erupted!

"OMG! We've got a squirter!" Gwen chortled, as Molly began ejaculating! She could feel a long jet of fluid shoot out of the region of her pussy! It didn't feel like it was coming out of her cunt, since Gwen's fingers were in the way. It had to be coming from her pee hole! Was she pissing? Pissing all over Gwen and herself, since the fluid was hitting the palm of Gwen's hand, and spraying in several directions? She was experiencing immense relief from her climax, and deep mortification that she might be peeing all over them both. And Eric was probably watching this moment of humiliation. Gwen only stopped fingering Molly's cunt and turned off the vibrator when it was obvious that she'd stopped squirting.

Gwen let Molly hang there from the bar for several minutes, the bound woman's mind awhirl from her heady sensations of orgasm and release. And she was indeed hanging, because her knees had buckled, which put her into a sort of squat, ankles still held out by the ropes, and arms still bound to the crossbar. This brought her torso more vertical, and the chain of the clover clamps came to rest on the top of Molly's belly. The weight of the clamps was dragging the tips of her breasts down toward her feet.

Gwen stooped down and removed the clover clamps in quick succession. Molly bucked and shrieked, "AAAAAIIIIEEE!!!!" as an intense pain flared up in her nipples. The nerve endings, suddenly awakened by the removal of the clamps, experienced worse pain than when they were clamped!

"Don't you wish you could rub them, girl?" Gwen asked with fake concern. "If you could, it would feel like this." She gently rubbed the circulation back into one breast, while leaving the other one untouched. The contrast between the pleasure in one tit and the pain in the other was stark. As shockingly painful as the clamp removal had been, Molly took some pride in the fact that she'd never been tempted to safeword.

At Gwen's command, Eric untied Molly from the bar, easing her down onto the floor. "Can you crawl, slut?" Gwen asked her.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers