Molly and the New Editor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly shook her arms briefly to wiggle the cramps out of them, and got onto hands and knees. "Yes, Miss. I think so."

"Very good. Crawl over to this bed," Gwen ordered as she walked to a bed with short brass bedposts flanking box springs. Atop the box springs was a bare, stained mattress. The long edge of the bed faced the center of the room.

Nude, Molly crawled over to Gwen, acutely aware that her naked body, going through this humble action was being watched by Gwen, and probably leered at by Eric. She didn't even question being told to crawl like an animal. Now she knew what it felt like to be submissive. Now she knew what it felt like to be dominated. The lesson was being wired into her very core. She'd not forget these feelings. What was once pure intellectual speculation was being transformed into true physical and emotional experiences.

Molly reached the bed.

"Get up on it, and get onto your back, with your head away from the center of the room, and your feet toward it," Gwen commanded.

A non-submissive Molly might've recoiled from placing her body on the stains on the mattress top caused by who knows what secretions. The submissive Molly did as she was told, without a murmur of protest.

Signaled by Gwen, Eric came over with ropes and got busy tying Molly to the bed. First, he tied a rope around her right wrist, and trailed it over to the bedpost at the 8 o'clock position, and another to her left wrist, trailing that to the one at the 4 o'clock position, as the bed would be seen from the room's center. Her arms were now stretched out and down, flat along the bed surface.

Next, he formed loops that encircled her knees without biting into them. He folded Molly's knees up toward her chest, and then tied her right knee to the bedpost at the 10 o'clock position, and her left knee to the one at the 2 o'clock position. He stepped back, and he and Gwen both admired his work.

If Molly had felt exposed and vulnerable tied to the bar, those feelings were exacerbated by this new position. Gwen summed it up nicely, as if making sure Molly knew how she looked like this. "We can see both your tits perfectly, slut, since Eric made sure your knees were drawn sideways enough to leave them uncovered. Your cunt, with its wet, puffy, raw-looking pussy lips is fully on display. And having your knees drawn back like that also tilts your pelvis enough that we have a great view of your puckered little ass hole. I promised you anal sex, and Eric just loves anal sex, don't you Eric?"

"Yes, Miss," he answered. "I'm not sure that tiny thing will open up enough for my dick, though."

Molly looked at Eric's cock, which had partially recovered to semi-rigidity. It looked almost as thick as her forearm near her wrist, and she shuddered reflexively, imagining it trying to force its way into her ass hole.

Gwen noted the shudder, and interpreted it correctly. "I'm sure it will be fine, Eric. Especially if I open up her ass with my fist, ahead of time. She laughed as she saw Molly wince at that suggestion. "But first, I made our little slut a promise, and I always keep my promises." Gwen knelt on the edge of the bed, and lowered her face to Molly's cunt, beginning to give her cunnilingus. She was no slouch at it. She licked and sucked and teased and munched with careful teeth. As Molly's cunt began welling with fresh juices, she dipped her tongue into the well. As the juices threatened to overflow, she vacuumed them into her eager mouth.

At first, Molly felt shy about Eric watching her cunt being eaten like this. But as Gwen intensified her actions, Molly's focus went entirely to her pussy. A brass band could probably have marched through the room, and Molly would have been oblivious. Once again, being restrained as she was – tied and helpless – let her let go of attempts to control her body. She was Gwen's, to be used as Gwen saw fit. Gwen was using only her mouth – lips, tongue, and teeth – no hands. And she was tacitly demanding that Molly cum again. When her teeth finally gently raked along Molly's throbbing clit, Molly howled out her orgasm as her body convulsed on the mattress. Gwen let the juices bathe her face, and then stepped back, leaving Molly's private parts sopping.

Molly was still shaking, vibrating with orgasmic aftershocks, when Gwen took the powered vibrator that Eric handed her, and ran it from Molly's ass hole to the top of her mound. Slipping two fingers into Molly's cunt, Gwen pressed upward from inside her to make Molly's clit stand up even more proudly. She trapped the clit between the buzzing vibrator and her fingers. Molly shrieked with joy and squirmed in the ropes.

"Go to the other side of the bed, and play with her tits, Eric. I want to see if she'll squirt for us one more time," Gwen told the large, naked man. "Besides, I think your cock will stiffen even more as you toy with her there. And we want it nice and stiff to fuck her ass."

Those words fanned the flames of lust inside Molly. Eric's hands were expertly working a sort of magic on the nerve endings in her breasts. Those nerves were firing messages right into Molly's cunt. Gwen was again finger fucking her hard and deep, teasing her mound and clit with the vibrator. When Gwen could tell the sweating, straining Molly was again about to peak, she pressed the vibrator firmly in place, ramming two fingers in and out of the bound woman's pussy, making sure she was rubbing the squishy tissues of her G-spot.

Molly cried out, "Shit, shit SHIT!" and bucked as best she could as a stream of fluid spewed out of her urethra! Gwen quickly snatched the vibrator away when she saw the squirt start. Because Gwen's hand was between Molly's thighs, out of the way, and because Molly's pelvis was tilted, the ejaculate this time arced toward the bound woman's head! It splashed on her chest, right between her tits! The splatting fluid instantly covered Molly's face, neck, breasts and upper tummy. A second, lesser spurt ended up drenching Molly's lower tummy. Inhaling, she noted it didn't smell at all like urine, so she risked a taste from what was covering her lips. The fluid had a pleasant, slightly sweet taste, and looked a little milky. Molly was relieved she probably hadn't pissed on Gwen earlier.

Molly was still feeling her body shaking from the intensity of that orgasm, and processing the fact that she had the ability to squirt when super excited when Eric came around the bed to face her. His cock had indeed stiffened. Molly's lips formed to make the shape of an 'O' when she stared at it. That thing had been inside her cunt? She was amazed. Still giddy from her orgasm, she'd forgotten Gwen's promise of anal sex.

She was quickly reminded, though, as Gwen said, "I think that climax loosened her up enough. Go ahead, Eric."

Eric squirted lube directly on her ass hole. Grinning, he smeared the lube around and around her little puckered rosebud. Torn between the pleasurable sensations his finger was causing and her fear of having him try to shove his large cock into her tight ass hole, Molly jerked in the rope restraints and made little sounds that most closely resembled the 'yips' of a little dog. Gwen smiled, watching.

Eric added more lube and began working his finger inward, opening Molly's anal ring. He must've done this many times in the past, because he didn't rush it – he let the tissues warily accept his entry to a certain point before proceeding deeper. Molly found the sensations somehow 'wrong' – things were not supposed to move through that opening in an inward direction. Earlier, she'd also had a little difficulty getting the enema tubes inserted, when she was cleaning herself out. She was almost hyperventilating from excitement and fright.

"Slow your breathing, girl," Gwen advised her. "Eric knows what he's doing. I can see some training with butt plugs may be needed in your future."

Molly tried valiantly to do as Gwen directed, taking slower and deeper breaths. She gasped aloud as Eric added a second well-lubricated finger, opening her anus even more. He spread his fingers apart slightly, and squirted more of the rather thick lube directly into her rear tunnel. There was a brief sensation of coolness as the chilly liquid entered, but her inner walls warmed it quickly. Her tissues were gradually getting used to the idea of relaxing and dilating.

After Eric managed to use three fingers as he finger fucked her ass, he seemed satisfied. Molly watched, wide eyed, as he smeared his cock with lubricant. It looked even bigger when it gleamed in the lights of the room. She swallowed nervously as Gwen leaned in and used her hands near the anus to retain some of the stretch that Eric had achieved. Raising her head more off the mattress, Molly could look down her torso and see the pinkness inside her anal ring as it was held open by Gwen. She made a weird sound as she swallowed in the midst of a groan, feeling the head of his cock touch her opening. Instinctively, she clenched her muscles. "No! Stop!" she cried. "You're too big! I'll tear!" she blubbered.

Gwen felt her contraction through her hands on Molly's ass. "Don't try to squeeze your ass shut, girl," she snapped. "It will only cause pain. As he enters, work your muscles as if you're trying to poop."

That didn't seem right to Molly. She didn't want to poop on his cock, or on the mattress. But she didn't want pain, either. Deciding to trust Gwen's wisdom, she bore down on her pelvic muscles. As she did so, Eric pressed forward, and the large head of his cock popped inward past her anal ring. There was a sudden, sharp pain – thankfully brief – hardly enough time for Molly to cry out, although a tiny tear trickled from the corner of her eye down her cheek.

Eric entered her now, perhaps an inch at a time, pausing between movements to let Molly's rectum accommodate to this novel invasion. Molly let her head fall back onto the mattress, focusing inwardly at what was happening. She was grateful that he was taking it slowly. Finally his pubic hair touched her. She raised her head again, and saw only the very base of that massive dick at her opening. Her stuffed, stretched bowels were sending signals to her brain similar to those that informed her that she had to poop badly. Her head sank back onto the mattress. As Eric slowly withdrew, Molly experienced surprise. Many times, when she had to go to the toilet badly, and was finally able to do it, she'd felt pleasure when she was able to empty her bowels. His cock sliding out gave her a similar feeling of pleasure.

Gwen must've applied more lubricant to the exposed shaft of Eric's dick, because when he pressed it inward again, it felt briefly cool, and it entered more easily. Now that Molly's ass hole was fully opened, he began fucking her with abandon. Trussed up as she was, there was nothing Molly could do about being used in this manner. The ropes held her spread open, offering her ass hole to him. It was a tight, warm, slippery fuck hole for him. Therefore, confined, she'd become a tight, warm, slippery fuck hole – there for his use. She grunted as she felt the discomfort of each inward thrust. She moaned as she felt the pleasure each time he withdrew, learning what anal sex could feel like.

Gradually, Eric bent forward, changing the angle between them. He brought his mouth to Molly's breasts, and began sucking and biting them gently. At first, Molly thought he was trying to get her more excited. But from the sounds he was making, and the motions of his body, it became obvious that he was doing this to get himself more aroused. Sweat from his forehead dripped onto her chest. The muskiness of his excitement flooded her nostrils. He began bucking frantically as he felt himself nearing ejaculation. These faster, deeper thrusts made his pelvis rub and buffet against Molly's clit. The muscles of her limbs contracted, pulling taut the ropes that were tied to her. A keening sound began to emerge from deep in her throat.

Just then, Eric planted his dick fully into her ass, and stopped moving. His cock began to jerk and pulsate as he began to inject his seed into her virginal ass hole. He arched his back and grunted and groaned as he strained to unload himself completely. Molly's mind was absorbing the sensations produced by this bout of anal sex, culminated by his cumming in her depths. Frustration built within her – she was close to orgasm, but he'd stopped stimulating her just before it was triggered.

After about half a minute, Eric pulled out. Molly lifted her head and shoulders off the mattress to look at her ravaged, gaping anus. The view she had of the raw, red tissue inside her anal ring only lasted a moment. The change in angle of her torso applied more pressure on her abdomen, which caused her to expel the air pumped into her ass by Eric's thrusts in a long fart! The first few moments of the fart were only air, but the last portion of it brought some of his semen bubbling out of her opening! She was mortified, both by the fart, and by the fact that her anus and the mattress under it were sullied with goopy cum. Her humiliation deepened when both Gwen and Eric started laughing, looking at her.

Eric turned to Gwen, knelt down, and placed both of his hands on one of her knees in gratitude. "Thank you for giving me the honor of taking her ass cherry, Miss Gwen," he said.

"You did a good and proper job of it, Eric," the editor praised. "I'm very pleased. But it looks like our little slut is not so pleased. I'm not sure what that look on her face signifies. Distress? What's going on, girl?" she asked Molly.

Molly was writhing on the mattress, trying desperately to stimulate herself to climax. But she was tied so well that she couldn't make anything touch or rub where she needed it. "I was so close to cumming, Miss. Please, please, may I cum?" she pleaded.

Gwen grinned, stood up, and retrieved the flogger that she'd used earlier. The area around Molly's sex was even messier, since her wriggling had disgorged more semen. Gwen scooped the majority of it up with her hand, and smeared it all over Molly's tits. The smell of Eric's cum permeated Molly's consciousness as Gwen applied a judicious stroke of the flogger onto her cunt. Molly shrieked and jerked, trying to escape from the unexpected slap. Her mind was operating on the assumption that being hit there would hurt. But moments later her body reported quite the opposite. Gwen was skilled, and Molly's pussy was opening like a flower. Her clit was engorging, erecting, demanding just a little bit more of that stimulation. Gwen continued carefully flogging Molly's pussy and clit.

Perhaps a minute later, Molly shrieked again, but this time to vocalize the onset of her orgasm. "OMG! Fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried as her shaking body made her bounce on the mattress. Gwen flogged her until it was apparent that Molly's climax had run its course. She hadn't squirted this time, but nonetheless her orgasm was very satisfying. As Gwen put away the flogger, Molly panted, catching her breath. Her mind was whirling. She now had quite a good idea of what it felt like to be dominated, bound, fucked, and used. The fear in becoming powerless, helpless, subject to the whim of others. The escape of submission and acceptance. This experience alone had given her an abundance of concepts she could mine for future stories. Would Gwen give her more experiences? She thought about other fantasies that she'd wrote about, with no real knowledge of them – only uninformed speculation.

As she was pondering this, Eric was opening the door to the street, letting in 3 people, two men and a woman. Spotting her, they walked up to the bed for a closer look. In moments, Molly was the object of derision.

"Looks like you got your ass fucked, slut!" one guy chortled. "They got you trussed up good and proper. Maybe your Miss will bring you to one of our parties, and make you service everyone."

"Her ass and pussy are so raw and open now!" The woman exclaimed. "And she stinks of cum!"

"Well, just look at that mess at her tits and ass! Look at her sweaty, matted hair! No wonder there's a stench in this room!" the other man laughed. "I hope someone hoses her down."

Molly wondered if a person could die from humiliation. They jeered at her, and made other rude comments and suggestions. Tied and helpless, Molly cringed, wondering if they planned to take advantage of her situation. But, having thoroughly enjoyed teasing her and making her face and neck turn scarlet from this public abasement, they left the room. Eric went with them, leaving Molly alone with Gwen.

"Are your muscles cramping, slut?" Gwen asked her.

Molly did a mental check of the state of her limbs. "Not really, Miss. It feels now like the ropes are just cradling me," she reported, sighing as she recalled how she'd been used and forced to cum.

Gwen left her like that – naked, tied, and exposed – for a good 15 minutes. Molly had ample time to catalog her feelings about this session. After untying first Molly's knees, and then her wrists, Gwen told her, "Get up, walk about, and stretch, girl."

Heedless of her nudity and cum-smeared body, Molly did just that. One of her joints made a soft, welcome, popping sound during an extra big stretch. Molly felt euphoric. Gwen had moved back to her chair. On an impulse, Molly dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to where Gwen sat. Moving in close, Molly encircled Gwen's waist with her arms, and cradled her cheek on Gwen's thigh, murmuring, "Thank you, Miss. That was completely wonderful."

Gwen stroked her hair. "You did well, girl," she stated. "Leave the cum on you the rest of the day, so you'll smell it as a reminder. Get dressed, and go home and write."

Before she moved to obey, Molly looked up into her eyes, obviously wanting to ask something.

"Yes, girl? What is it?" Gwen inquired.

Molly wet her lips so that she could speak clearly. "Miss, would you... could you... would it please you to... teach me more?"

The piercing look that Gwen gave her made Molly quiver. "Think about this for two weeks, girl. Then we'll see if you still desire more."

After Molly left, Gwen took out her cell phone and called Thomas. "Thomas? That writer slut, Molly, actually showed up." She listened briefly, then answered, "Yes, she did all those things. I think she really has potential." She paused again to listen, then responded, "Oh! You're talking about her potential as a writer. Well, I guess she might have that, too. But that's not the potential I had in mind." Careful observers might have thought they detected a hint of malice in her sparkling eyes as she disconnected the call.