Molly and the New Editor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

"Fantastic!" a gruff male voice stated nearby, as he brought the flat of his palm against Molly's ass cheek with a loud slap. She yelped, both from the pain at her ass, and the pain at her tits as she jerked. But lips and a tongue soothed the slapped skin almost immediately. Fingers entered her anew, and with more vigor. Her ass was spanked intermittently. One or more men started playfully slapping her face with their stiffened cocks. The suction devices on her nipples were pried sideways off them with subtle 'pop' sounds. People flicked and fingered her now fully engorged and exposed nipples. The sensations those actions produced on her sensitive tissues ranged from sharp pains to moaning ecstasy.

Molly cried out in surprise as someone skewered his dick into her velvet tunnel, grabbed her hips, and started pumping. Tied and blindfolded, she had no idea who was fucking her. His cock was sliding in and out, with his hairy ball sack brushing her pussy lips with each firm stroke. She was focused on those sensations when something wet pressed against her lips, and she tasted precum. She realized that another someone was pushing his manhood against her lips, silently demanding she open her mouth. She did so, drawing her teeth out of the way as the cock claimed her mouth. As the double fucking at pussy and mouth continued, she wondered if she was going to remain in blindfolded darkness for her entire ordeal.

She had only become mildly aroused when the guy behind her grunted, held his cock deep inside her, and unloaded his seed. After giving her several squirts, he pulled out, wiped his gooey dick on her butt, and moved away. The mouth fucking continued, with the cock in her mouth fully engorged and streaming precum. As Molly was drinking that precum, the blindfold was pulled off her head. Angling her neck slightly sideways, and rolling her eyeballs up to see whose cock was in her mouth, she caught sight of Thomas, grinning down at her.

"I remembered how delightful your mouth is, slut girl. So I had to have it again," he chuckled. "But I'm not going to spew down your throat this time. This time, I get to fuck your cunt," he stated gleefully. As he pulled his cock from her mouth to walk around behind her, he was told by the onlookers to 'fuck that bitch' and 'drill her pussy real good' and other such encouragements. This renewed Molly's awareness of how publicly she was being used, as Thomas jabbed his cock into her cunt and pumped hard and fast.

"Come on, Thomas! Hurry up! There's a line forming!" someone laughed. Molly couldn't look back over her shoulder to see if this was true, or was just being said to humiliate her. Thomas must've been really aroused by Molly's mouth again, because in two or three minutes, he moaned and began cumming inside her. He kept pumping as he came, and made sounds of appreciation as he continued thrusting into her for a short while afterward.

As Thomas stepped away, Molly felt a different sensation. Cool plastic slid into her cunt, dainty hands grabbed her hips, and warm breasts pressed against her back. She was being fucked by a woman with a strap-on! "Do her, Sandy," a woman called out as many people laughed.

Sandy hissed into Molly's ear, "Warn me when you're about to cum, little bitch." The woman's hands pinned Molly's hips in position, and her pelvis slammed forward and back, fucking Molly fiercely. Molly groaned, moaned, and howled as her cunt was ravished by the dildo attached to the strap-on.

She felt the telltale ball of energy forming in her core, slowly expanding, about to take control of her body. "Oh my god!" Molly cried. "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh no, you're not!" Sandy laughed, yanking the strap-on free from Molly's cunt. People with the proper line of sight could see her vaginal muscles working, rippling, vainly attempting to trigger her orgasm. But Sandy'd timed it perfectly, ceasing the stimulation just short of triggering the bound woman's climax. Molly whimpered in frustration and dismay. The audience loved it.

"Let's give this slut a breather as we adjust her restraints," Gwen announced, tacitly informing Molly she wasn't going to get a chance to cum like this. Gwen untied Molly from the table top, and, assisted by the large, muscular Eric, applied the rope bra described earlier. Then she and Eric put Molly on her back on the top of the nearby padded bench, and added the ropes that completed Molly's suspension above the bench.

Men and women did indeed line up to fuck her like that. She was 'raped' by cock after cock and dildo after dildo as the men and women played with her. Most of the men fucked her almost ritually, not attempting to cum yet. It was almost as if they fucked her enough to be able to brag that they'd 'used' her. The men also played with her tits as they fucked her, mostly squeezing them roughly, or flicking her nipples to watch them bounce. On the other hand, women, as they used a strap-on in her, tended to toy with Molly's pussy lips and clit. She was grateful that they used discretion as they tugged, rolled, and squeezed her down there, obviously much more aware of how sensitive those places are.

No one let her cum, though.

Gwen stepped up to a now whimpering, sweating, fairly exasperated Molly, saying loudly enough for people to hear, "What's wrong, bitch? You don't look very happy."

Molly felt sullen, and was afraid to answer.

"Come on, girl. I asked a question, and I want an honest answer," Gwen told her. "Speak freely."

Molly came to the conclusion that she may as well tell her, even though her sullenness was changing to shyness as she tried to figure out what to say. Finally, she licked her lips, and not making eye contact with anyone, murmured, "Miss, so many people have used me, but I haven't cum even once yet." She flushed a deep red as she heard those words coming out of her mouth.

"Since most of you probably couldn't hear my slut's response, I'll relay her answer. She's upset that we haven't made her cum yet," Gwen proclaimed.

There were loud guffaws, as someone called out, "Did she forget she's here for our pleasure, and not hers?" More laughter followed this. Molly was mortified.

"True," Gwen agreed. "And yet... and yet maybe you'll get some entertainment as I try something with my little slut, here. Watch closely." With Eric stabilizing Molly's shoulders, Gwen fetched a powerful Hitachi vibrator, switched it on, and pressed it to Molly's mound. At the same time, she slid two fingers into Molly's pussy, hooked them slightly. Kneeling and keeping her wrist low, she began fingering the bound naked woman intently. "Let's see what nectar I can get out of this whore's honey pot," she proclaimed.

Molly stiffened and screamed, her bound hands trying to claw at the padded bench she rested lightly upon. "Crap!" she cried. "Fuck. Fuck, FUCK!" she yelled. Her muscles bunched up, quivering. Her toes curled under as her pleasure built and built. The veins in her neck bulged as she strained and strained, her neck and cheeks crimson. Gwen knew just how to play her like a finely tuned instrument, taking her to the brink, edging her there, then nudging her even higher. Gwen applied the vibrator near Molly's clit. Molly felt like the top of her head wanted to come off from the joyous sensations. She strained at the ropes, feeling like she was going to explode.

She did explode.

She had an orgasm so intense that she squirted. Squirting was an understatement, though. Her cum erupted from her in a spray that hit several of the onlookers who were sitting several feet away. She howled in bliss as Gwen kept fingering her cunt and vibrating her mound and clit, forcing several more squirts, although they didn't travel as far as the first one had. The people that had been sprayed were being licked clean by those nearby them. Spontaneous applause filled the room as Gwen stepped away from a shaking, quivering Molly.

For the next half hour or so, several men moved in, one of whom was Eric, determined to fuck her hot, wet, quivering vaginal tunnel. They didn't hold back, pumping fast, using her to get themselves off, wanting to dump semen inside her while she was still twitching in the aftershocks of her massive orgasm. As was described earlier, this left Molly with a red, raw looking cunt hole, oozing with cum.

Gwen looked down at her and said, "Ready for the gang-bang, girl?"

Molly's jaw dropped open. She wanted to stammer, "Y... y... you mean we haven't done it yet, Gwen?" But she wisely closed her mouth without saying a word, and just nodded weakly.

"Wonderful," Gwen announced. "Let's move the bench out from under her now." Many people joined in to help, and within a short while, Molly was swinging freely in suspension in the manner described earlier. Moreover, her wrists were untied, and she was permitted to shake her arms, forearms, and wrists, easing away any muscle cramps. "Being taken in rapid succession by several people is one type of gang-bang, slut. But being used simultaneously by a group is even more intense."

Gwen then chose four men from the crowd and choreographed their positions. Soon she had Molly reaching out to her sides to pump a dick in each hand. A third man was fucking her cunt, while Gwen had Molly tilt her head back so a fourth could fuck her mouth. Four men using her at the same time! The novelty of the situation gave Molly renewed vigor! Her mind was desperately trying to cope with the sensory overload!

The crowd erupted with more ribald comments, such as, "Fuck that bitch!", "Shove your cock down her throat to her stomach!", "Look at how that whore loves taking on all of them!" and "She really is a talented slut – she's found her true calling!" Molly heard the comments, and felt her belly churn with mortification. But at the same time, a tiny corner of her mind was nodding – she did like taking them all on – even in front of an audience.

The guy using her cunt cried out something like, "Fuck! Her cunt is sucking at my dick so hard now! She really wants it!" Soon he was the first to cum, pulling out at the last second to spew his semen on her mound and belly. Molly was blindly pumping the cock in her right hand, since the guy using her mouth had his ball sack slapping against her eyes as he thrust. Therefore, she couldn't see the strained expression on the guy's face on her right when her vigorous hand job sent him over the edge. He moaned something unintelligible as his cock started jerking in her hands, and ended up hosing Molly's torso from her right tit to her hip.

She wasn't as skilled with her left hand, so that guy used his own hand to finish jacking off on her, complaining, "We haven't got all day, slut! You need more practice with your left hand. Here's how you jack off a cock!" His spunk struck her left tit, and sprayed up on her neck and chin. She was aware of those hot wet splats as they began, but then the cock in her mouth shot a wad of cum down her throat. That was only its first spurt. The rest of them coated her forehead and face as the guy pulled back and out to give her a facial. When his spurts turned into a dribble, he wiped off his dick with a handful of Molly's hair.

She was a bit of a mess as the men stepped away. Several women stepped in close and made it worse, smearing the still warm, sticky white goo all over the front of her body and partway up her thighs. One woman started eating her out and continued even when Molly began cumming, while others knelt down to spank her ass, or stood alongside her to give her tits squishy sounding slaps, before they all stepped back, leaving her gently swaying in her ropes, quivering in orgasmic after-shocks.

"One more hole needs serious attention, I think," Gwen announced. She used a thick lube on Molly's ass hole, stuffing some of it inside, past her anal ring. "This slutty whore's ass hole has been fucked by Eric, so I'm sure she can take on anyone that wants to try using this nasty entry of hers." People looked at the size of Eric's manhood, eyes boggling.

A trio of men decided they'd take advantage of this offer. They worked as a team, two of them bracing Molly at each of her shoulders, while the third screwed her ass. As each finished, giving her rectum a creampie, they rotated their positions. The ones doing the bracing also amused themselves by slapping Molly's face and tits from time to time, tell her what a slutty fuck hole she was, and playing with her cunt as she gradually let arousal wash through her. There was always a moment of sharp pain as the bulbous head of the cock forced its way past her anal ring. But after that, she enjoyed the sensations produced by the movement of the cock along her rear tunnel.

Even though she was receiving pleasure at her cunt and ass, Molly was humiliated by the slaps she was receiving, and horribly embarrassed by the number of people watching this violation of her rectum, by this succession of men. However, somehow the humiliation and embarrassment created a level of titillation that she'd never experienced prior to this. With so many people watching, her self-esteem vacillated between that of a nasty fuck toy and a that of a star performer. She was getting rather giddy by the time her ass dripped with the third man's white goo.

The last person to step up to use Molly's ass was a woman named Greta. A naked woman with a strap-on. A naked woman with an overly large strap-on, which she lubed liberally. Even so, as she slowly stuffed it up inside Molly's nether hole, Molly shrieked and shook in the ropes. "Holy shit!" she gasped. "Are you sure that's not a traffic cone you're using?"

Greta merely grinned, grabbing Molly's tits as handles, and started fucking her ass with smooth strokes. With her hands rhythmically massaging Molly's breasts, and her index fingers toying with Molly's fully engorged nipples, the woman soon had her relaxing, and opening. Molly reached up to grab the suspension ropes, changing the angle of her ass slightly.

"I can't believe this," Molly moaned. "That actually feels good, now. In fact, could you go a little faster, please?" Molly licked her lips, suggestively. She didn't care a whit that the people were watching anymore – she just wanted her ass fucked by this woman.

"Be glad to, because this strap-on has a dildo inserted in my cunt, and a clit stimulator, so I'm actually fucking us both," Greta replied. "I'm fucking your ass, and fucking my cunt at the same time." She smiled, and sped up her thrusts.

Everyone's attention was glued to the two women as their skin started beading with drops of perspiration. The sheen of sweat seemed to make them glow in the lights of the room. As their muscles worked, their skin turned pink as blood surfaced to dump the heat being generated by their efforts. Because Molly was no longer passive – she'd brought her feet behind the woman's shoulders, obviously trying to use them to drive the strap-on even deeper. Her hands were busy, too. One hand was stroking the woman's tits and belly, the other was busy at Molly's pussy, diddling her clit and plunging fingers into her cunt.

The women strained, gasping and grunting as their pleasure built. People were spellbound, unconsciously holding their breath. The entire group of onlookers gasped in unison as Greta keened, "I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh shit!" Her muscles were shivering all over her body as her climax hit.

Seeing and hearing that, Molly lost control. With a guttural howl, she came. Her fingers were hooked deep inside her pussy, so her hand was in the way when she started spurting. She apparently didn't have much fluid to shoot this time, and it deflected partially off her hand, getting one of her thighs wet, and dampening one side of the woman's lower belly and hip. Greta leaned forward, bringing her torso down onto Molly's, who winced as the angle of the strap-on shifted inside her ass. The wince was replaced by a smile of satisfaction as the two women kissed. The audience murmured their approval.

After Greta pulled the strap-on free, several people assisted Gwen in untying Molly from her suspension, and lowering her to the floor. Someone removed the rope bra from Molly's chest, leaving clear marks on her skin where the ropes had dug in. "Again, shake any cramps out of your arms and legs, girl. Then get on your hands and knees," Gwen instructed Molly.

Shortly thereafter, Molly was on the floor, on her hands and knees, with Gwen beside her. Gwen took hold of Molly's hand. "What a dainty hand," she commented. Looking at Molly's butt, she observed, "What a gaping ass hole. Bring your hand back here, slut," she commanded. Dragging Molly's hand around behind her, Gwen pressed the fingers on that hand together forming them into the shape of a wedge. She smeared a big glob of lubricant on the wedge, and pressed its fingertips into the center of Molly's ass hole.

Molly gasped. "What are you doing, Miss?" she asked. She felt the bizarre double sensation of someone's fingertips being pushed into her ass, and at the same time felt the wet warmth enveloping her own fingertips. Her mind didn't want to accept the fact that she was invading herself with her own hand.

But Gwen was quite insistent. She pushed harder, causing the wedge of fingers to move inward until Molly's knuckles were bumping against the stretched opening. "Move your knuckles, slut girl. Press your thumb closer to the center of your fingers. Work your knuckles," she demanded as she forced Molly's hand even deeper.

The people watching joined in verbally. "Work your knuckles! Work your knuckles!" they called out over and over.

Practically sobbing with humiliation, Molly started moving her hand as directed. Her slippery knuckles rippled against the tightly stretched opening of her anal ring. The onlookers cheered as the first knuckle finally disappeared from sight. Once it had gained entrance, the rest of the hand slid inward relatively easily. Molly's fist had completely disappeared into her ass!

As Molly was trying to come to grips with the weird sensations of her hand being wrapped in a warm, tight tunnel (her ass) and her ass being stretched and filled by a fist (her own), she heard a ripping sound. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Thomas tearing long pieces of duct tape from a roll, and felt him applying them to her body. He was taping her arm and hand to prevent her from pulling her fist back out of her ass!

Gwen had the now completely naked crowd pull their chairs into a circle with Molly in the center. "Crawl around and service each dick and each pussy, you nasty slut," she commanded.

Molly crawled on one hand and two knees to the nearest person. His dick was limp, so she was able to suck the whole thing into her mouth, tasting him as her tongue washed his organ. The next cock she crawled to was fairly flaccid, also. She'd apparently done a good job of wearing out several of the men.

She hobbled on one hand and both knees to the next lap. Long, shapely legs led up to a smoothly shaven cunt. "It's about time I got some pleasure from you, you little bitch," the woman stated. "Eat my pussy. Make me cum." Several of the other women agreed that the men had had lots of fun with this 'crawling sperm bucket' and now it was their turn to get off.

Molly had only one hand free, so she rested her head on the woman's hot thigh, allowing her to reach up and open the woman's cunt. Fluids and a strong scent poured out. Obviously, this woman had gotten quite excited by Molly's performance. As Molly's fingers slid upward to clear a path for her mouth to reach the woman's pussy, they encountered her grossly swollen clit. Molly trapped that clit between two fingers as her lips covered the vaginal opening and her tongue lapped inward. Hissing with pleasure, the woman grabbed the back of Molly's hair to mash her face tighter into her cunt. Molly made scissoring motions with her fingers on the trapped clit, and sucked as her tongue probed the depths of this strong tasting cunt. Minutes later the woman was screaming and bucking her hips as her orgasm made her lose control.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers