Molly and the New Editor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the women, seeing this, lost any inhibitions they may have had. Some of them even used her mouth and tongue as toys with which they could masturbate, making Molly just stick out her tongue, and then rubbing against it until they came. As they came, they demanded she open her mouth and drink their juices. But the humiliation continued. Molly was slapped on her ass, tits and face. Her tits were pinched. Some people spat on her face or even into her mouth. She was called lots of filthy demeaning names. And, for some strange reason, she submissively reveled in all these actions.

After Molly performed some vigorous fellatio on him, Eric recovered enough to ejaculate a fairly good load onto her back. She got two of the men aroused enough for them to jack off, shooting their cum on her face and hair, where it mixed with the dried semen that was already matted there.

By the time Molly had serviced each person once like this, she was so exhausted that she collapsed on the floor. She was barely aware of the duct tape being removed, and her hand being eased from her ass hole. Thomas had to roll her onto the trench coat to dress her, and carry her out to the car. She fell asleep during the car ride home. She remained asleep as someone carried her to her bed, removed the trench coat, and tucked her in. Probably the same person or persons folded her clothes and placed them on a chair, put her purse and keys on her dresser, and left.

Molly woke up the next morning, naked, stiff and sore. Caked with dried semen, she took a long hot shower, and scrubbed herself as clean as possible, shampooing her hair twice. Donning a soft bath robe, she ate a hearty breakfast, and launched into the creation of stories based on her latest adventure, sure that some readers would believe them to be pure fiction. As she worked, she wondered what other experiences Gwen might be able to provide. Her eyes dilated when the thought occurred that maybe Gwen had other writers that needed a submissive female to work out some story lines. Maybe she should volunteer?