Molly and the New Editor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished, Molly risked a peek through the slits produced by almost closed eyelids. Mr. X gave his cock a last few shakes, spatting Molly's body with his final drops. She sat in a odorous pool of piss. "How do you feel, slut?" he asked.

Molly considered her answer carefully. "I feel very degraded, Sir," she whispered. The act of opening her lips to answer caused a tiny bit of urine to pass into her mouth. Mentally, she was repulsed, but the taste buds on her tongue registered that the fluid was salty, rather then actually repugnant.

"And are you angry or furious that I pissed all over you?" he asked, quietly, inviting an honest answer.

After a pause, Molly said, "No Sir. Not really. More shocked than anything else." She pondered a bit more, and volunteered, "It seemed very naughty, but not as bad as I ever imagined it would be." Her tone of voice signaled her current descent into submission.

"Do you also have to pee, my little bitch?" he asked.

Molly had been so caught up in mental processing and emotions that she'd not been paying attention to her body's biological functions. Maybe it was his suggestive statement, but she realized she needed to pee badly. "Actually, I do, Sir. Should I just squat here and do it?" she asked.

"Get onto your back," he replied. With an expression of distaste on her face, Molly laid herself back down onto the cooling pool of piss under her. Mr. X reached over the edge of the tub and grasped Molly's ankles in a strong grip, lifting her legs up and separating them at the same time. "Hold your labia wide open, and then piss," he instructed the recumbent woman.

"But, but..." she sputtered, "I'll piss all over myself, Sir!" A bit of indignation flared up in her.

"That's precisely the idea," Mr. X said, flashing a huge grin. "Now open up, and piss!"

Reluctantly, Molly reached up and pried her labia wide apart, giving him an excellent view of her clit, pee hole, and vagina. She tried to relax the internal muscle that would release her pee, but her body resisted. After all, being upside down while urinating is a foreign concept to our bodies. But Molly knew that Mr. X would get impatient if she took too long. With a mighty mental effort, she forced her sphincter muscle to open.

A golden stream arced up from her spread open crotch. It seemed to hang in the air for a moment. There was a strange beauty to it, which caused Molly's mouth to shape itself in an 'O' of surprise. She regretted that a moment later, when the arc of piss plummeted downward, striking her face and open mouth! Reflexively, she swallowed, causing Mr. X to chuckle merrily. Molly closed her lips tightly, and the rest of the piss cascaded first onto her face and hair, and later, as the force of the stream subsided, onto her tits and belly. She was a mess, and she knew it. Her upper body got so red from embarrassment that the extra heat from her rising blood made some of the piss steam into a vapor. A vapor that both she and Mr. X inhaled.

"Get up and move into the shower," Molly was told. "Any urine you drip onto my bathroom floor, you'll be licking up with your tongue." She stood up in the tub, and used her hands to press the urine out of her hair as well as she could. Then she ran her hands over her body, from her face downward, scraping all the loose urine off it. Before she stepped onto the floor, she lifted one foot, wiped it clean with her hand, planted that foot on the floor, and repeated the process with her trailing foot. She carefully stepped over to the shower.

Mr. X noted that her judicious actions left his floor clean. He was a bit disappointed, but also pleased by her thoughtfulness - this was no empty-headed bimbo. It would be a lot more fun for his party guests to humiliate someone with brains and mettle. He joined Molly in the spacious shower, and adjusted the water that began rinsing their bodies clean. "I'm going to soap you thoroughly, you smelly whore. Then you'll soap me."

Mr. X took his time applying shampoo to her hair, and lathering her body. Molly relaxed as his hands worked soothing magic at her head, neck, armpits and arms. Her breasts sprang to life as he soaped them, paying special attention to their under curves. He soaped and rinsed her belly, mound, and labia. Knowing soap could be internally irritating, Mr. X cleaned the inside of her cunt with fingers and a sluicing of water. But he didn't hesitate to shove soap into her ass hole, and reamed it clean with two fingers. Every trace of urine was soaped and rinsed off her legs and toes, and Molly was squeaky clean again. Mr. X handed her the shampoo and soap.

She applied shampoo to his hair, lathering and rinsing it clean. To wash his face and neck, she also had to reach up high, making her breasts lift in an attractive manner. She cleaned his muscular arms and torso, savoring the feel of his muscles rippling under her hands. She'd never washed a man's privates before, so she applied so much lather to his pubic region that momentarily everything disappeared under the foam. But when she reached in and rubbed, his cock stiffened in her hands, emerging even before she rinsed the area clean. She found it fascinating to soap his scrotum, delighting in the feel of his balls shifting under her slippery hands. She started working on his thighs.

"Stop," he murmured. "You're neglecting my butt and ass hole."

Molly flushed as she recalled how he'd fingered her anal opening to clean it. He was giving her a tacit command to bugger his ass with her fingers. Her hands shook slightly as she soaped his ass cheeks. Gathering a good soap lather on her fingers, she used one hand to pull an ass cheek sideways, while she worked those fingers on and through his anal ring. It felt strange to feel the heat and tightness of his rectum closing on her probing fingers. At one point her fingertips sensed gently bumping a structure that felt a little like a squishy walnut. Since Molly was standing at his side, she noticed that each time she nudged it, his penis jerked upward slightly. But he made no complaint about what she was doing. With his anus now thoroughly cleaned, Molly finished washing his legs and feet.

They came out of the shower and towel-dried their hair and bodies. Remaining naked, Mr. X led them both to his bedroom. "You used your fingers on my ass hole in the shower. Now use your tongue there," he told her.

Molly wanted to please him - to pass this test - but she was reluctant to put her tongue in such a forbidden place. She knew the area was clean, but still - this was so nasty of a thing to do! She knelt down behind him, and reluctantly tapped his anal ring with her tongue, tasting nothing but skin. She licked in a desultory fashion.

Mr. X was aware of her reluctance, and knew something drastic needed to be done to shatter that hesitancy. "Get off your knees and bend down over the edge of my bed," he commanded, letting her hear his disappointment in her actions. Molly shuddered, knowing she'd done wrong, and hurried to get into position.

Mr. X took a belt off his dressing table, and folded it in half, holding the hasp and the tongue in his palm. "When you're told to do something, you need to do it with enthusiasm, bitch," he exclaimed. He smacked her ass smartly with the belt, generating a shriek from her throat that competed with the loud 'crack' sound of the belt on her flesh. Molly jerked into a standing position, her hands flying back to cover her ass protectively.

Tears were leaking from Molly's eyes now, as Mr. X said, "You can leave right now, or you can take one more stroke across your ass, and we can continue with the test. It's your choice."

Molly felt the heat and sting at her ass. Her first impulse was to run out of the room. She knew he wouldn't stop her. But she realized that the shock of the belt's impact was worse than the pain it actually caused. Weeping softly, she once again bent her body over the edge of his bed. She placed her hands up near her head, signaling that she was deliberately leaving her butt unprotected.

The belt slapped loudly and solidly across her ass cheeks, and this time she was prepared for it. The stroke hurt, but Molly merely winced, whimpering, and clutched the bed covers in tight fists. A few more tears were squeezed from her eyes, but she knew it was over, since he'd said he would give her only one more hit. She heard him place the belt back on the night stand.

"Now show me what that tongue of yours can really do at my ass, slut," he ordered.

Molly slid off the bed and went behind him. Kneeling, she grabbed his hips, and began lapping lustily at his tight, puckered back door. She pressed hard with her tongue at first, covering the whole area, grateful to hear his murmurs of satisfaction. After a bit, she got bolder, stiffening her tongue tip to poke it firmly against the tight opening. She felt his muscles contract reflexively, as if to repel the invader. But his sounds of satisfaction intensified, so she persisted. Ultimately, she was fucking his ass hole with her tongue, and enjoying it. It seemed that each time she performed an act of submission to him, the more her body and mind craved to submit. She seemed to be drifting into a special mental state, which surprised her with the joy it provided.

"Enough," Mr. X said, making Molly almost feel sorry that she had to stop. As she knelt back on her heels, he turned toward her, and her eyes flew wide open when she saw his rampant erection. The ass tonguing must've really turned him on. "Get on the bed on your back, with your head hanging over the edge. I'm going to fuck your throat now."

Molly's eyes were bulging a bit as she scrambled onto the bed. He hadn't said 'mouth fuck' as she might have expected. The idea of a 'throat fuck' was scarily attractive - a new experience. She hoped he'd explain what she needed to do. She wasn't disappointed.

"This position aligns your throat with your mouth, skank," he explained. "When I shove my dick in, the head of it will actually enter your throat. Expect two things to happen. You'll want to gag, and you'll be unable to breathe. So, breathe between thrusts, and whenever the cock is in your throat, make swallowing actions to suppress your gag reflex. Understand?"

"I think so, Sir," she whispered, both worried and excited. She opened her mouth and waited.

He fucked her mouth first, gradually working his man meat deeper with each slow thrust. Molly could see his cock moving in and out, but she was almost cross-eyed, trying to focus on it. She was carefully breathing to the rhythm of his movements. The first time his cock touched the entrance to her throat, she almost panicked, the sensation to gag was so sudden. The next time it touched, she tried swallowing it, and that helped immensely. Soon he was shoving the whole length of his dick inward, as evidenced by his ball sack slapping over her eyes.

She couldn't actually see very much like this, but she could hear his quickened breathing, and when the head of his cock was on her tongue, she could taste his precum. When he was thrust deep, she could tell she was swallowing fluids, but couldn't taste them very well. She wondered if he was going to ejaculate down her throat. And if so, would she be able to handle it, or would she choke? She also wanted to press and rub on her grossly swollen nipples, which were stiffly bobbing and weaving in the air from the jolts given to her body from his thrusts. But she was afraid he'd punish her for doing it without being told.

Just about then, he pulled his cock out of her mouth completely. He was well aware of Molly's excited state, and his dick demanded to claim her cunt, as well as her throat. "Put a pillow on the center of the bed, and place yourself face up, with it under your hips," he said, slowly pumping his saliva coated cock.

Molly did as she was told, and found herself gently arched, with her pussy at the top of the arch, as an offering to his lust. She spread her thighs open, presenting him with a lewd display of her womanhood. She was looking forward to being fucked, and hoped he'd make her cum again. Her cunt juices streamed from her honey pot, wetting the pillow.

He didn't make her wait very long. Getting between her legs, he rubbed his dick up and down her slit several times, plowing her labia apart and nudging her clit. Drawing back and changing his angle slightly, the head of his cock found purchase in her vaginal opening. He shoved forward, pleased to hear her gasp as her cunt was suddenly stuffed full. Her inner muscles gripped his dick greedily, pulling at him. He wanted to see her cum again, so he lowered his torso until his chest touched her tits, and started a grinding motion with his hips. That motion gave her the fucking sensation that she craved, but also trapped, squeezed and rolled her clit between their bodies.

Molly lasted about five minutes, receiving that stimulation. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets slightly as she cried out, "Yes! Oh fuck yes! I'm..." Her words choked off as she gritted her teeth and came hard on his dick, wetting it with her cum. Panting, she wrapped her arms around his back, clinging to him as she rode her waves of ecstasy. The intensity of her vaginal contractions caught him off guard, and he almost released inside her. With a sheer effort of will, he held back. There was one more hole of hers he wanted to test.

When Molly's eyes re-focused, Mr. X freed himself from the grasp of her cunt, and told her, "Turn over and plant your mound on that pillow. I want your ass up nice and high. It's high time that I fucked you in the ass, cum bucket."

Molly was still dazed from her orgasm, but she managed to flip over and present her ass to him. She felt him swiping cum juices out of her cunt, and working them into her ass hole, dilating it at the same time. She relaxed her ass, willing it to open for him. She wanted his cock inside her again. She wanted to feel his lust. She wanted to hear him cry out and lose himself in orgasm. She wanted to feel his cock jerk inside her depths, spewing his load in her. She wanted to be a 'cum bucket' receptacle for his seed.

Mr. X smeared Molly's cum on his dick, and pressed its head at her butt hole. He pushed. The tight ring of flesh offered some resistance, but not much. Molly barely grimaced as the swollen glans forced its way through her anal ring, and groaned as he buried himself to the hilt in her ass. He began fucking her with abandon. He wanted her to feel used, and he wanted to get his rocks off - to dump his load in her. He'd held off long enough. It was his turn to cum now.

Molly felt the strength of his fucking as he used her back door for his pleasure. She tried to hold her ass in place, a difficult task due to the fury of his buffeting. She knew she was being used like a piece of meat now - a fuck doll. And, strangely, she reveled in this debasement. She was almost disappointed when he yelled, "Take it, bitch! Take it!" Almost disappointed, but not quite, because she feel the jerking, pulsating sensation in her bowels as his semen boiled out of his cock and filled her ass!

When he finished, and pulled free from her, she felt like a real slut - a whore. It was a surprisingly delicious feeling. She was lost in this feeling when she felt him shove a butt plug into her ass.

"Keep this plug inside you during your ride back to Miss Gwen's office. We don't want you messing up her car seat. I don't need the plug back. You may keep it as a souvenir." He slapped her butt, but not harshly, or in anger. More because it was still so tempting, braced up by the pillow. He continued, "The test is complete. Even though you're a clumsy, disgraceful, contemptible, shameful, pitiful excuse for a whore, you did pass. Put your dress back on, and carry your underwear as you leave. Don't hide the fact that you have your underwear in your hands. You can ball up your stockings in your fists, but let the garter, bra, and panties dangle freely from them."

Groaning with stiff muscles from all the times her arousal after arousal had held them in contraction, Molly staggered to where her clothes were piled, and put on her dress. As she gathered her underwear into her hands, she turned and asked, "One question, Sir, if I may?"

"Yes?" he replied, focused on her facial expressions.

"Are these the sorts of things that happen at the 'parties' you host, Sir?"

"Yes, slut. These sorts of things. Sometimes even more intense. The designated party slut's job is to satisfy the whims of the guests. Do you still want to be considered as a candidate?" he asked.

She thought about several people using her as he had. While the others watched. Some deep, dark need bubbled up inside her, demanding to be met. Her cheeks were scarlet as she stated, "Yes, Sir. If you'll have me."

They headed back to Gwen's office for Molly's planned debriefing. The drive there was rather uneventful, except for the sly grin on the face of the chauffeur. Molly noticed him leering at her several times in his rear view mirror, no doubt undressing her with his eyes. But her mind was sort of 'out to lunch' - surfing on a wave of blissful submission. She craved more of this in the future, wondering how deeply she could plunge into this state of feeling.

She'd not considered trying to get her underwear on, with the chauffeur ogling her, so when the town car pulled up in front of the editor's office building, Molly emerged, still carrying bra, garter, and panties dangling from her hands. She tried to ignore any sharp intakes of breath, or muttered comments from passersby on the sidewalks as she crossed to enter the building.

When she entered Gwen's office, she found Thomas also present. The editor and her Associate Editor both swiveled their eyes toward Molly's approaching figure. Since she was entering as a submissive, rather than a writer, Molly knelt down and lowered her gaze, stating, "I'm back, Miss."

Gwen's voice was pleasant, and inquisitive. "And did you pass the test, my lowly slut girl?" Actually, she already knew the answer, since Mr. X had called with a glowing report of how suitable Molly was for his parties.

"Mr. X told me that I did, Miss," she replied, humbly. "He did say that I was disgraceful, contemptible, clumsy, and pitiful, though, Miss."

"I'm glad you're giving me an honest report, girl," Miss Gwen said. She knew that heaping vocal abuse on Molly was part of the test, to see how she reacted to it. "What sort of things did you experience during the testing?"

Molly explained to the two Dominants about being stripped, collared, leashed, taken outside, and shown to the chauffeur. She described the intimate examination of her body, plus being made to squirt, and then being made to lick the floor clean. The editors seemed especially focused as she told about the two golden showers she'd received - one from Mr. X, and the other from herself.

"How did you feel about having pee running down your face and body?" Miss Gwen asked curiously.

Molly thought a moment. "To be honest, Miss, the fluid itself seemed innocuous, but the act of being urinated on seemed disgustingly degrading."

"Then why didn't you safeword, girl?" Miss Gwen asked.

Molly's cheeks heated up so much that she actually fanned them with her hand. "Ummm... actually, Miss, I found that degradation rather exciting, for some reason. I can't explain it, but when he did those things to me, and called me names - well, it aroused me. And I was shocked how much it aroused me."

"Excellent," Miss Gwen commented, nodding her head. "What else happened?"

"After we showered off, Miss, he took me to his bedroom. There he..." Molly stopped her report, realizing that she'd have to tell her Mistress how she'd balked, and had been punished.

"There he did what?" Miss Gwen prompted.

There was no evading it - Molly would have to tell. "There he told me to... tongue his ass hole, Miss," she whispered. "And I didn't do it with enough enthusiasm, so he used his belt on my ass." Molly felt tears welling up, because she was reporting a failure.