Molly and the New Editor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, take off your dress, turn around, and bend over," Miss Gwen commanded. As Molly did so, Miss Gwen and Thomas came around the desk to examine her ass closely. Miss Gwen's finger gently trailed over Molly's ass in two lines. "Two strokes of the belt, I see," she reported. "Your skin is not broken, but you have two lovely welts. They will fade in a day or two. Are they still painful?"

"Not very much, Miss," Molly answered. "I could sit on them during my ride here." She felt Thomas' hand on her butt, as well.

"You have a butt plug in, Molly. Why?" he asked.

"After using the belt on me, Mr X. fucked my throat, my pussy, and my ass, Sir," she reported, still bent over, looking at the floor. "He unloaded his semen in my ass, and inserted the plug to keep it in during my ride here, so I wouldn't soil the car seats."

"Very thoughtful of him," Miss Gwen murmured. "Thomas, please fetch a newspaper."

When Thomas handed Gwen the newspaper, she opened it up and placed it on the floor near Molly. "Squat over this paper, girl, and pull out the butt plug now," Miss Gwen told her submissive.

As the two Dominants watched keenly, Molly squatted, facing away from them and pulled slowly at the butt plug. Her ass stubbornly hung onto it, so she had to pull harder and harder. Finally, it came free with a horribly obscene squelching sound, and semen began pouring onto the newspaper. A moment later, Molly farted, a great wad of cum being blown out with the expelled air. She again experienced the thrill she seemed to get from humiliation and degradation, but she was glad she wasn't staring into the faces of the watchers as her ass emptied itself.

When the flow seemed staunched, Gwen handed her several tissues to wipe her ass, and told Molly to dress completely now, and dispose of the newspaper and tissues in the trash bin. She and Thomas watched Molly put on her bra, panties, garter and stockings. Once she'd covered herself with her dress once again, they sent her home in the town car.

After Molly left, Gwen turned to Thomas and said, "Didn't I tell you what a gem we have here? Her first party will be in two weeks. I can't wait!"