Molly Ch. 13: Risque Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,859 Followers

In her second orgasm she used her palms to end Crandall's feast. Quivering madly she sat up slowly.

Molly admired the girl, "Yay!"

Heather sighed heavily and sticks her tongue out at her.

"Top that."

"A challenge?" Molly's eyes brighten.

Without a thought Molly pranced away and went to her book bag. Within it was her trusty rubber dildo. She pulled it out and wagged it in the air.

Caleb glanced at Wyatt with a shrug and a grin. What was she going to do?

Marching to the classroom door Molly opens it. Looking out in both directions Molly stepped into the hall and walked away.

Instantly, Nelson Crandall wiped his mouth and had a panic attack.

The other students charged the door quietly. They had to see what was going to happen next.

Caleb and Wyatt shoved their way to the hall and saw Molly round the corner. Everyone evacuated except Heather and Nelson. She had gathered her clothing and gotten dressed. Nelson just sat there staring into space licking his lips.

As the students tip toed through the hallway and turned the corner they spotted Molly laying on the tile floor directly in from of the office of Principal Chavez. The door was closed but still the fact she would take such risks was insane.

Her dildo inserted she raised her feet into the air to fuck herself. Moans found the ears of all in range. Caleb merely watched with his heart pounding.

Heather reached the audience and stepped up to Caleb. Awestruck.

"Is she crazy? If Chavez catches her she's expelled for sure." She predicts.

Caleb throws an arm around Heather's shoulder.

"As hot as you are Forrest, you don't have her skills. Yet. I'm still going to fuck you tomorrow. So is Wyatt here."

Her eyes match her smile, "Can't wait."

After five minutes Molly in her throes of ecstasy literally kicked the door she faced. Jarring it made the class quickly race back to Crandall's room.

Caleb grabbed Wyatt's shirt dragging him behind him as they raced to save Molly. Reaching her Caleb snatched her up and ran to the other end of the hall darting around the corner.

Just before the corner Chavez opened his door. Wyatt stood like a deer in head lights.

"You need something Miller?"

"Sorry! I was headed to the bathroom. Tripped and fell against your door. Clumsy me."

"Well, don't relieve your bladder here. Go on Son." Chavez saw droplets on the floor. He would call the janitor to mop up.

Charging away Wyatt really did need to take a leak.

Heather busted a gut.

Caleb made out with Molly hard against the lockers.

Crandall needed to go home sick.

The day was far from over.

Caleb had plans.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,859 Followers
12