Molly Ch. 16: April Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb admired her beauty in that moment. Part of him wanted to fuck her sometime in the future. The other part of him suddenly feeling like a matchmaker.

"What the fuck, Houser?" He shook it off and took a cell pic of her full frontal pose. Nodding at the impressive photo he switched to video and reached to his left. Turning the valve a cold wave of water cascaded across the couple.

Reacting to the cold they screamed through their gags. Video took Caleb jumped out of the way of the water. He rushed to his buddies and hurried them out of the locker room. Staying put in the shower for three minutes April took a chance. Dragging her suspended arms away from Brody she reaches behind her drenched hair and removes her blindfold. Glaring about she realized their captors had abandoned them. Leaving April in a position to rescue them.

Removing her gag she tilts forward slightly and looks down between her legs. The sight brightened her eyes pondering her vision, "Holy Shit. Brody's huge. Still." She swallows and begins to rise when something stopped her. Acting as if she was being forced back against him she mumbles. He had no idea she was ungagged.

"Cold. So cold." She slurs. Throwing her arms over his neck again she enjoys her own tender moment. Her labia still smoldering around his girth. Wiggling in his lap felt really good. Too good. April Hines took advantage of her situation. After today she might never talk to Brody again. He might quit school and seek counselling. Feigning struggle she gyrates around his beast.

"Noooo!" She mumbles.

Brody in turn offers a muffled, "Don't hurt her."

She smiled at his concern. Feeling awful. Not that awful. Removing her arms from his neck she launches her body into a false resistance as if being pulled away forcibly. Standing up in front of him she stares at his monster. Not even the cold water was bringing that bay boy down. Grinning she drops to her knees on the shower floor between his imprisoned legs. Putting her gag back on from around her neck she mumbles and leans forward. Her shoulders wrestling with his inner thighs as if being pressured to be there.

Smothering her face across his balls she rolls her cheeks side to side as if being punished. Rolling her face straight up his foreskin to the crown. There she creates another spasm of resistance . She wanted to suck this cock. Badly. Gag peeled away from her mouth by chin movements she gasps with a shrill, "Noooo! Please don't make me."

Her mouth engulfs his beast and she changes her vocal mumbling to panic. Acting as if the back of her head was being pushed down violently. Swallowing his cock long and hard. Brody moaned and attempted to fight his bonds. She deep throats him time and time again. What she didn't take into account was her blindfold. He could feel it moving around over his pubes.

Suddenly, Brody stopped resisting and enjoyed the blowjob. Tensing up and detonating into her throat. She chokes on the flood and looks up at him suddenly. Her jaw still filled with his girth she froze. In her fever of enjoyment Brody had managed to get one hand free and his blindfold up to see against the rainfall. Gag peeled low. He had admired her cock sucking ability. Also noticing they were alone.

Pulling her mouth away from his cock she grits her teeth with a guilty smile.

"Fancy meeting you here."

He winces down at her then leans to his right to unwrap his left hand from the chair. She offers a look of fear as he stands up over her.

"While you're down there." He points at his ankles.

She whimpers but unwinds the tape from his ankles. Her own hands still bound. Once freed Brody reaches down and grabs her biceps dragging her to her feet. He hoists her bound arms around his neck. With every ounce of strength he kisses her hard under the chill of H2O. April was back to being a prisoner.

Swiveling them in step he shoves her back against the shower wall. Tossing the chair across the stall. Gripping her legs she is guided to wrap them around his waist. His hands free again he shocks her by blindfolding her again. Squealing she storms his mouth with her tongue.

Brody relocates his beast toward her labia and nudges inside her. It was too big. With a moment to pause their kiss he had to ask, "You're still a virgin?"

"Better take it while I'm willing." She hisses then drags him back into a kiss.

The fight took minutes but Brody forges deep amid a cascade of blood. She screams into his mouth her agony but holds on for dear life. Luckily the water rinsed away the red. For the next twenty minutes April Hines clung to Brody tightly. Feeling his every forced entry. His every missed departure. Her moans turn to cries. Cries into deafening screams. April lost her mind. Her hands clawing his back. Up his neck. Fingers through his hair.

Lips parting he swarms her throat with kisses. Leaving hickies. She returned the favor. Leaving a bite mark on his right shoulder.

April Hines had two dramatic orgasms.

Brody Dolan barely pulls out before cumming hard. Her feet dropping to the floor as he shoots her belly with a friction of rapid knuckle jerks.

As the mood faded their embrace slipped away.

Emotions took over.

"I'm so sorry Brody. When they took off I couldn't help myself. Please don't hate me."

"Hate you? Wanna go steady?"

Her eyes tremble at his request.

"Please don't be talking about studying for a test."

"Guess we should thank Houser for getting us together." He grimaces.

"Caleb? Are we certain? I never saw a face or heard a voice."

"Idiot showed me his class ring. Peripheral. Besides who else is this cruel?"

"Good point." She looks down at the floor then between her legs, "I think I'm bleeding to death."

"Keep rinsing I'll find some towels."

For the next ten minutes Brody cared for April. She adored him for standing by her. It meant way more than she could ever admit. Once she feels ready to dry off and get dressed they comfort one another with another hug.

A bell rings in the distance.

"School's out." He acknowledges.

Trembling she steps face to face looking at him with watery eyes, "Were you serious?"

"About going steady?"

"Yes."

"Up to that kind of commitment?" He takes her by the hands.

"Promise to always shower me with affection?"

He looks back at the shower, "Off to a good start."

April and Brody kissed for another fifteen minutes before leaving the gym.

At her locker she hears her cell ringing within. Rummaging through the combination she catches the call just in time.

"Molly?" She answers while Brody returned to her from his own locker.

"It is me. Tell me about your kiss." Molly asks from the front of the school. Caleb had just left her for home, and she was awaiting her Mother this time to pick her up.

"Which one?" April giggles at Brody flirting with her eyes.

Molly lets out a gasp, "There are more?"

Walking together toward the front exit the couple see Molly in her traditional clothing dancing in step giddily. Brody points her out chuckling.

"I see you. Be right out." April hangs up dragging Brody with excitement. Down the outer steps, across the sidewalk she drug Brody hand in hand. Seeing them Molly grew even more joyous.

Reaching each other April threw her arms around Molly clinging to her while dancing in step along with her Hindi friend. Brody stood amused.

Breaking away Molly grabs April by the hands. April lost her resistance to hold her tongue.

"We're going steady." She squeals.

Eyes bulging Molly looks at Brody then at Aprils hand, "I see no ring."

"Too soon." April rolls her eyes blushing.

"Is it?" Brody smirks.

He takes his own class ring off and retrieves April's hand. Poising it before her finger he winks at her then escorts it into place. It had a new home for now.

"It's really loose." She rolls it around her ring finger smiling ear to ear.

"Might still have some duct tape on me somewhere." He chuckles.

She pouts then slugs his bicep, "Hush. Let's keep that between us."

Molly narrows her eyes at them, "What is this I am missing?"

Before they could consider filling her in Molly's Mother Marjorie pulls to the curb with a toot of her horn.

"You must tell me more. Text me later." Molly departs and jumps into her Mom's car. Waving goodbye Molly looks at her own ring finger. Maybe Caleb would give her his class ring. For now she held her fingers to her nose.

She would settle for the ring her hands placed around Damon and Bryce earlier. She had still not washed her hands. It was probably better that she had not told Caleb when he kissed and held her hands earlier.

Molly was happy for her friend.

"How was your day Mother? Mine was joyous."

Marjorie smiled at her daughter.

She was growing up so fast.

Too fast.

12