All Comments on 'Mom!!'

by Tammy_Nguyen_77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bingobillbingobillabout 11 years ago
mmmmmmm

great , keep on writeing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THERE IS A KNACK FOR KEEPING THE STORY MOVING

You have done a nice job of putting together characters 4 us. I hope you continue the work.

No real suggestions, but I believe you'll improve with more writing.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Loved It

Hey that was fun! Keep up the good work

CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 11 years ago
Target of Opportunity

You referred to the sales clerk as a "poor working stiff" and you didn't do anything with a pun like that? ;]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

You had Melissa "thought to herself" seven times. Not very original.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Mommy Dearest :)

I like the story, it flows well.

Luving2629Luving2629about 11 years ago
Give us more

Of the mother/daughter action! I like your style and not a usual beginning of a story like this. Gonna be any swapping or sharing in the future???

Tammy_Nguyen_77Tammy_Nguyen_77about 11 years agoAuthor
I wasn't trying to write an incest story

I understand that a mother and daughter are the main characrers, but there is no sexual contact between them, or even between them and the others partner. My intent in writing this was not to imply sexual attraction between mother and daughter. I was trying to imply, by revealing the reason Melissa peeked into Katie's bedroom was because she thought her daughter was masturbating, that Melissa thought it was a sign her daughter was an adult now and interested in adult activities. Yes she thought it was sexually arousing, and kept on watching, but aren't there many situations, such as catching a sibling or parent of the opposite sex, changing clothes or coming out of the shower, that may sexually arouse you, but you don't satisfy your sexual need with your family member. You do what Melissa did and go find someone else to have sex with Right?

I thought it would come across as Melissa sees her daughter as and adult now and they can be more open about sex with each other, not physically do it with each other.

1blkdude1blkdudeover 9 years ago
Nice story!

Hi Tammy,

I've enjoyed reading Mom!! and thank you for taking the time for writing a story for readers to read. I like how the story starts off with the mother realizing that she had forgotten her phone and during her trip to her home she discovers what her daughter is doing in her room. It had awaken some sexual feelings and desires that she had kinda pinned up inside her, so she decide to spend some time with her daughter by taking her shopping with her. I also enjoyed how the mother shows off her sexiness in public and the daughter sensing the need for release, takes her to a sex shop, which lead to some naughty fun the mother. Overall, I enjoyed reading the story and loved the way that the mother and daughter pair had grown closer throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know you haven't been active in a while but ...

Your story has been plagiarized, by an author on wattpad. I'll leave a link for you. http://w.tt/1QofxGf

I just wanted to let you know !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more details

it would have been better if u had done that the mom and daughter called jermey and had a threesome and made the mom and daughtter moan and say things like yah comei inside me yah yah yah

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

Nice story. Did not see boning the sex store worker coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous