All Comments on 'Mom; A Stress?'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rape

Plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I might have enjoyed this one...

... if the character wasn't such an asshole in his general attitude toward women, and wasn't cheating on his wife. This one gets a "2".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Writer

Who writes this shit? Better question, who "favourites" it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So he "found a new release for whatever stress he might have in the future" between his own mother's legs?

No surprise there. That's what that marvelous hairy hole is for. To relieve the "stress"--the throbbing hardness--of her darling baby boy's big young cock. When the hero of this charming vignette by the ever-creative MTB gazes on that very special hole, he muses, "I look upon my mother's pussy, her treasure. I wonder how many sons would have the nerve to do what I'm doing...would enjoy what I'm looking at." Well, little cowed beta-boys would turn beet-red and run away. But self-confident sons, who know exactly what they want, just grin and think, "holy shit, that's the same cunt I came out of! And I'm gonna get right back up it, pronto!" It's to MTB's credit that his protagonists aren't models out of Playboy and Playgirl. They're a bit over the hill. So why are they seized by such uncontrollable lust? Because between their legs each has what the other down deep craves. His own mother's vagina and her own boy's penis. Face it, a mother's vagina and a boy's penis go together like a hand and a glove, like ham and eggs, like fucking Abbott and Costello. And like moms always do, the mother in this story provides her beloved son with peace of mind. She shows him where he can blow his balls any damn time he needs it. Up the hole that'll welcome very drop of sperm he's got to shoot. His own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come On!!

Find a different hobby than writing, as your writing is for SHIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1

Keeds? I don't know where you're from; but it's someplace I've never been. You and your mother deserve each other.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what a thoughtless

user

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.