Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Taking a big chance that he'd ruined everything between them, he told her he loved her many times before, of course, but not like this, never like this, not romantically and surely not sexually. Having no idea how she'd feel about his sexual confession, she may be shocked to learn that he loved her not as a son should love his mother or a friend would love his friend but as a man loved a woman. Having no idea how she'd feel by his honest and open sexual confession, she may be shocked to learn that he sexually wanted her. Yet, just as she may be shocked to know that he sexually wanted her, he may be disappointed to know that she may not sexually want him.

'I love you, Mom,' he wished he could say while giving her a deep, wet kiss. 'I want you, Mom,' he wished he could confess while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes and where a son should never touch and feel his mother. 'I want to have sex with you, Mom,' he wished her had the courage to confess while undressing her.

Yet, tired of carrying an unrequited torch of romance in his heart, he needed to know one way or the other if she felt the same way about him as he felt about her. Suddenly nervous and questioning his own feelings, emotions, desires, and intentions, he felt the way that a man must feel when down on one knee, holding up the ring, and asking a woman to marry him. Only, this woman wasn't any woman. This woman was his mother.

Moreover, he wasn't asking her to marry him, he was asking her for sex, incestuous sex. Not knowing how she'd respond to his inappropriate Christmas wish, he felt the way that a man must feel when waiting for the woman he just proposed to say yes or no. If there was a Santa Claus, he could only imagine what Santa would say. If there was a Santa Claus, he'd be placed on Santa's naughty list for the rest of his perverted life for wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother.

"I beg your pardon? Perhaps I misheard you," said Santa with James on his lap. "Did you just confess that what you want for Christmas if to have sex with your mother?" Instead of saying, 'Ho! Ho! Ho,' Santa would surely say, "No! No! No!"

Yet, just as ridiculous for someone to understand that James wanted to have sex with his mother as his Christmas gift, it would be even more bizarre for his mother to grant him his incestuous wish. It was one thing for a son to incestuously lust over his mother sexually but it was something else entirely for a mother to lust over her son sexually. More common for a son wanting to see his mother naked and have sex with her naked body, it was the rare mother who allowed her son to see her naked and have sex with her naked body.

He had no idea how she'd react to his strange Christmas request. Chances are, she wouldn't understand his sexual attraction to her. Chances are, she'd be embarrassed, mortified, and angry. Chances are she'd wonder what she did wrong in bringing up her son. Chances are she'd want to take him to a psychiatrist to have his head examined. Yet, saving a glimmer of hope and wishing against all odds, he hoped that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

'She loves me. She loves me not,' he thought as if he was pulling pedals from a flower. 'She wants to see me naked as much as I want to see her naked. She wants to suck me as much as I want to lick her. She wants to make love to me as much as I want to make love to her. She wants to fuck me as much as I want to fuck her,' he thought while imagining pulling pedals from a flower.

After already having told her what he wanted for Christmas, he hoped she'd grant him his Christmas wish. Just as he hoped she'd accept him as her lover, he hoped she wouldn't reject him as her lover because he was her son. Taking the chance to tell her how he felt on this special night, Christmas Eve, she looked at him as if she already knew his inappropriate, sexual intentions and what he meant by wanting her for Christmas.

Only, just guessing how she felt, unless he could read her mind, which he couldn't, he had no idea what she was thinking. All that he could do was to wonder if she was sexually thinking of him in the way that he always sexually thought of her. If it wasn't enough that she may reject him sexually and not grant him his Christmas wish, she may ask him to leave her house. If it wasn't enough he lost his ex-girlfriend to his father over sex, he didn't want to lose his mother over sex too. Nonetheless, he had to try.

'I want you, Mom,' he thought whenever he was with her. 'I have to have you. Please, Mom. I beg you to have sex with me.'

Hoping his positive, romantic, and incestuous thoughts would penetrate his mother's being, her brain, her soul, and sway her to feel the same way sexual way about him, he silently chanted to himself whenever he was with her.

'I love you. I want you. I need you. I love you. I want you. I need you,' he thought over and again. 'I love you. I want you. I need you.'

Yet, with him feeling romantically differently about her than other women his age, nonetheless his strong romantic feeling that he held for her, he didn't want to marry her or even date her. Too weird for him to think of having that kind of a matrimonial or steady dating relationship with his mother, of course he didn't want to marry and/or date his own mother. Yet, if the thought of dating and/or marrying his mother wasn't weird enough, he just wanted to see his mother naked. He just wanted to have incestuous sex with his naked mother.

# # #

While kissing her, French kissing her, he wanted to touch and feel her through her clothes. While kissing her, French kissing her, he wanted to strip her naked and touch and feel every part of her naked body. Unprepared for her to reject him, not ready to take no for an answer, he wanted to see her naked as much as he wanted her to see him naked. He wanted to have sex with his mother.

A sexy, forbidden sight he longed to see, he wanted to see, touch, and feel his naked mother everywhere a son should never see, touch, and feel his naked mother. He wanted his naked mother to see, touch, and feel him everywhere a mother should never see, touch, and feel her naked son. He wanted to make love to her before fucking her. Wanting to give her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock, he wanted to watch and hear her cum.

'Oh, James,' he imagined his mother's bulging eyes with sexual passion. He imagined her mouth open and her body stiffening. 'I'm cumming. James, I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming,' he imagined his mother tightly wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around her back. 'Don't stop, James. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, James. Fuck me.'

Yet, treading on thin ice, the last thing he wanted was to insult her, offend her, pressure her, and/or make her feel uncomfortable in her own house. The last thing he wanted was to ruin the good mother and son relationship that they enjoyed. The last thing he wanted was for her to think him a pervert for wanting to see her naked and for wanting to have sex with her naked body. A real conundrum, yet a chance he was willing to take, he didn't know how else to let her know how he felt about her without telling her and risking them splitting apart.

Chances are, in the way that he looked at her and with him always with her, instead of dating other women, she may already know how he sexually felt about her. Chances are, in the way that she looked at him and with her always with him, instead of dating other men, he suspected that she felt the same, sexual way about him. Yet, chances are she doesn't feel the same sexual way about him that he feels about her. Chances are, she'd reject him and not grant him his Christmas wish.

Yet, with incestuous sex between them forbidden, what are the odds that she'd feel the same sexual way that he felt about her? With incestuous sex between them deemed sexually inappropriate, what are the odds that they'd come together sexually? No matter how much he wanted to have sex with his mother, it took her to agree too. In the way that he sexually wanted her, she may not sexually want him.

Perhaps going a bit too far, unless he told her, she may not know that he'd willingly finger and lick her pussy to orgasmic pleasure. She may not know that he wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Unless he told her, she may not know that he'd love for her to stroke his stiff prick, suck his erect cock, allow him to ejaculate his cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum. She may not know that he wanted her to give him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

If there was one woman that he was dying to have sex with, it was Susan, his best friend, who unfortunately was his mother. With his father gone after marrying James' ex-girlfriend, he was home alone with his mother. With his mother without a boyfriend and not even dating anyone, this may be his best chance to sexually seduce his mother. Hopefully, she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as he was.

He couldn't count how many times he masturbated while imagining sexy, sexual scenarios of them intimately coming together. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated while imagining his mother in her sexy bra and panties and/or topless. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining his mother naked and him having sex with her naked body. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining himself naked in front of his naked mother and her having incestuous sex with him. He couldn't count how many times he sexually fantasized and dreamt about having sex with Susan, his MILF of a mother.

# # #

He imagined one sexy, incestuous, sexual scenario after another. Caught in a blizzard, a life or death tragic event, he imagined them trapped alone in an abandoned ski lodge after experiencing an avalanche. Barely making it to safety, the doors and windows of the ski lodge were buried in twelve feet of heavy wet snow and ice. Having skied for their lives, they managed to barely beat the avalanche before it buried them. Had they not made it to shelter, they would have been buried alive.

With their clothes soaking wet, he imagined they had to sleep naked under wool blankets that were left behind after they hung their wet clothes over the fireplace to dry. With no reception on the cell phones, they were trapped and doomed to die. Alone and naked with his naked mother, his imagined, sexy scenario didn't get any better than this one. Alone and naked with his naked mother, he somehow forgot about the blizzard outside and the threat that they may not make it home alive. With him naked with his naked mother, he didn't care.

After imagining the power being knocked out by the storm, he imagined having to cuddle one another to keep warm. He imagined spooning his naked mother and her spooning him. While holding her and hugging her, he imagined touching and feeling her in all the forbidden places that he had sexually fantasized of touching and feeling her. While holding her, hugging him, and pressing her naked body up against his naked body, he imagined his mother touching and feeling him in all the places that he had sexually fantasized of her touching and feeling him.

While thinking that they were going to die from the cold and/or from hunger, abandoning her preconceived and forbidden notions of having incestuous sex with her son, he imagined his mother consensually responding to his sexual touches. If he was going to die, at least he'd die sexually satisfied and happy. When he felt and fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples, he imagined her willingly holding and voluntarily fondling his erect cock. When he fingered his mother's pussy while rubbing her clit while hoping to get her to cum, he imagined her stroking his erect prick while hoping to get him to cum.

After fingering and licking his mother's pussy, imagining giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue, he imagined her stroking and sucking his stiff prick and giving him a sexual orgasm with her mouth and hand too. It was so sexually exciting to imagine eating his mother's cunt before imagining her giving him a blowjob. In the way that he imagined his mother cumming in his mouth and him swallowing her cum, he imagined cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum too.

Then, continuing his sexy scenario, as if this was the last time they'd be having sex with anyone before they died, he imagined they made love before fucking one another. He imagined his mother giving him instructions on how to make her cum. He imagined his mother screaming out his name in orgasmic pleasure.

"James. Oh, my God, James. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. You're going to make me cum, James. You're going to make me cum. James! James! I'm cumming," he imagined her saying all that he'd love to hear.

# # #

Another one of his favorite, incestuous scenarios, he imagined them traveling together and having to take the last room available in a motel that only had one, full-sized bed to share. He couldn't even count how many times he masturbated over the thoughts of this sexual fantasy. Instead of sleeping in a chair, the gentleman thing to do, and as he volunteered to do, he imagined his mother inviting him to share the bed with her. Always imagining sleeping with his mother, he couldn't believe his dream was about to come true.

Not wanting to wrinkle his clothes as his pretense to undress, normally sleeping in the nude, he imagined sleeping in his underwear and his mother sleeping in her sexy nightgown. During the night, with him peeking beneath the covers to see what he could see of her from the light from his cell phone, he imagined her nightgown rising to her waist and exposing her shapely, naked ass. Then, when she turned to sleep on her back, he imagined her exposing her blonde, trimmed pussy to his horny, incestuous eyes.

Beyond being tempted to play in the Devil's incestuous playground, biding his time, he listened to her breathing while waiting until she was sound asleep to sexually touch her. He imagined cuddling her and spooning her as she slept. Then, once she fell fast asleep, he imagined gently feeling her naked ass, stealthily fingering her naked pussy, and sticking his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm feeling up my mother,' he thought while stroking himself faster and harder. 'I can't believe I'm touching and feeling my mother's naked ass and her naked breasts while fingering her nipples and fingering her pussy.'

Cuddling and spooning her as she slept, he imagined stealthily removing his underwear during the night. He imagined rubbing his erect, naked cock all over his mother's round, naked ass. Making the most of this fantasized, incestuous, sexual opportunity, he imagined pressing the head of his engorged prick against the back of his mother's moist pussy. He imagined her responding to him in her sleep by pressing the back of her moist pussy up against his erection.

Not stopping there, as his mother slept or pretended to sleep, he imagined gently easing the head of his cock in his mother's cunt. Gently sliding his stiff prick in her increasingly wet pussy, he imagined slowly humping his mother while trying not to awaken her. He imagined deliberately, willfully, and forbiddingly making love to his mother from behind. Then, once his mother was soaking wet and his engorged cock was deeply seated inside of her, he imagined fucking her.

As if he was really having sexual intercourse with his mother, wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with his dick, he imagined fucking his mother hard and fast. Yet, waking her up with his hard and fast humps but too late for her to do anything about it now, he imagined continuing to fuck his mother doggie-style. Now that she was awake and was more of a participant in their incestuous sex than a spectator, he imagined mounting her and banging her hard and fast while hanging onto her big tits.

With him having sex with his mother in a motel room one of his favorite scenarios to masturbate himself over, he imagined fucking his mother and his mother fucking him. He imagined giving his mother an orgasm with his cock. He imagined his mother returning his humps with her humps. He imagined his mother fucking him as hard and as fast as he was fucking her. He imagined cumming in his mother's warm, wet pussy.

# # #

Still not stopping there with those aforementioned favorite, imagined, incestuous scenarios, he sexually fantasized and masturbated over another sexy, sexual scenario. While calling out her name as he stroked his cock faster and harder, with her thinking that there was something wrong, he imagined his mother opening his bedroom door without knocking and catching him masturbating.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'How sexually exciting for my mother to catch me masturbating? Even more sexually exciting than her catching me stroking my prick, how sexually exciting it would be for her to hear me calling her name while I was cumming? Susan, I want you. I need you. I need to have sex with your naked body,' he imagined saying while continuing to stroke himself harder and faster.

Closing his eyes as soon as his mother opened his bedroom door, he pretended that he didn't know she was standing there watching him masturbate. Instead of hiding his erect prick from her, he continued stroking himself in front of her as she watched. He imagined his mother wanting to see him masturbate himself as much as he wanted her to see him masturbating himself.

He imagined her staring at him stroking his erect prick while watching him cum. He imagined his mother feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra while watching him masturbate. He imagined her sticking her other hand up her short skirt and down her white bikini panties to masturbate herself while watching him masturbating himself.

Then, as soon as she finished pleasuring herself, and as soon as he shot a load of cum all over himself, he imagined his mother taking his dripping, flaccid prick in her hand before taking his cock in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, he imagined her licking him clean and sucking him dry before getting him hard again with her hand and her mouth. Once he had an erection, he imagined his mother stripping off her clothes and mounting him as if she was the man and he was the woman. He imagined his mother making sweet, slow love to him before fucking him hard and fast.

'Oh, my God, if only, she'd give me my Christmas wish, I'd never ask for anything ever again,' he thought. 'If only my mother would have sex with me, I'd be so happy.'

With her big tits bouncing up and down and swaying side to side, he imagined reaching his horny hands up to harness her naked breasts in his big hands while returning her hard, fast humps with his hard, fast humps. He imagined fucking his mother as hard and as fast as she was fucking him. Then, turning her over and mounting her, he imagined making his mother his sexy bitch in the way that she made him her boy toy by fucking her and pounding her pussy doggie style.

# # #

Imagining one last sexy, sexual scenario, he imagined returning the favor of her bursting in his room while he was masturbating. He imagined barging in his mother's bedroom door without knocking and catching her masturbating too. In the way that he masturbated in front of her unembarrassed and unashamed, cock for cunt, he imagined her continuing to masturbate herself in front of him while unembarrassed and unashamed.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'In the way that I'd love for my mother to catch me masturbating and cumming, I'd love to catch my mother masturbating and cumming too.'