Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her knees spread wide apart, he imagined her exciting herself with her vibrator before fucking herself with her dildo while fondling, feeling, and fingering with her naked breasts. Showing him how to masturbate a woman and specifically how to masturbate her, he imagined watching her feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she rubbed her clit and fucked her pussy. Before asking her if she needed his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock, he imagined watching and hearing his mother cum.

"Oh, God. Oh, James. Oh, God. I'm cumming James. Mommy is cumming," he imagined his mother saying while staring at him staring at her. "Watch me cum, James. Watch me cum."

While continuing to masturbate himself, he imagined staring at his mother's naked body. He imagined staring at her big tits and her erect nipples. He imagined staring at her blonde, trimmed pussy. He imagined her fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

"You're so beautiful Mom," he imagined saying.

He imagined her making eye contact with him and smiling.

"Stick your prick in my mouth while I'm cumming, James," she said. "Perhaps I can get you to cum too. Perhaps we can cum together and at the same time," he imagined her saying.

James imagined sticking his erect prick in his mother's mouth. He imagined her stroking him while sucking him and while continuing to masturbate herself with her other hand. He imagined her stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. He imagined his mother giving him the best blowjob of his young life.

"I'm ready to cum, James. I'm cumming," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mother to speak. "Cum for me, James. Cum with me. Ejaculate your cum in my mouth while I have my orgasm."

He imagined unloading a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth just as she had her orgasm. Then, as soon as he removed his prick from her lips, he exploded a second load of cum all over his mother's pretty face, her natural, blonde hair, and her C cup breasts. While his mother swallowed his first load of cum, he imagined giving his mother a cum bath with his second load of cum.

# # #

Missing and/or imagining her sexual hints, whether imagined or real, it was sometimes hard to read her because he was so close and so biased of her sexual feelings for him. Because she was not only his mother but also his best friend and not his lover, risking their friendship along with their close mother and son relationship, he was taking a big risk in soliciting his mother for sex. Hoping he hadn't misread her sexual signals over the years, he hoped she sexually wanted him in the same way that he sexually wanted her.

With her continuing flashing him down-blouses of her cleavage and bra, down-nightgowns of her naked breasts, up-skirts of her white panties, and up-nightgowns of her naked pussy, he couldn't even tell if she was deliberately flashing him or inadvertently flashing him. In the way that he was an incestuous voyeur, like mother like son, he hoped that she was an incestuous exhibitionist. If only his mother would make the first sexual, incestuous move, he'd make all the rest of the sexual, incestuous moves. If only his mother would show him that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he'd be the happiest son on Earth.

He'd love nothing more than to take their friendship and their mother and son relationship to the next, incestuous level and make it more of a sexual relationship. He'd love nothing more than to be sexually intimate with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He'd love nothing more than to sexually touch her and feel her while kissing her. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother.

'She loves me. She loves me not. She sexually wants me. She sexually wants me not,' he thought while hoping that she did.

Knowing that his mother loved him as a dear and trusted friend, he knew she loved him as a mother loves her son. Yet, he wondered if his mother could love him as her lover in the way that he could love his mother as his lover. As sexually exciting as it was to think of his mother being his lover, it was even sexually devastating to think of her rejecting him.

He'd be overcome with sadness if she didn't want to have sex with him. He'd be overwhelmed with sexual frustration if she didn't grant him his Christmas wish. In the way that he wanted to have sex with her, he hoped that she wanted to have sex with him. In the way that he wanted to give his mother sexual pleasure with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock, he hoped his mother wanted to give him sexual pleasure with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

'Even though it's obvious that she loves me as her best friend and as her son, perhaps, she'd never love me as her lover. Perhaps, she'd never allow me to see her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Perhaps, she'd never have sex with me because I'm her son,' he thought while wondering what her reaction would be to him asking her to be his sexy, sexual Christmas gift. 'I want you. I love you. I have to have you, Mom,' he thought while wondering what her reaction would be to him soliciting her for sex on Christmas Eve of all nights.

Going over it again in his head, he needed to know if she sexually felt about him in the same way that he sexually felt about her. Perhaps, jeopardizing their friendship and their close mother and son relationship, she'd be deeply hurt, offended, insulted, humiliated, and uncomfortable that he wanted her in that forbidden, sexual way. He hoped that she wouldn't be devastatingly hurt, offended, and/or uncomfortable that he dared solicit her for sex, especially on all nights, Christmas Eve.

The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin her Christmas holiday. The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin her life by disclosing that he was an incestuous pervert while hoping that she was an incestuous whore. The last thing he wanted to do was to say the wrong thing for her not to grant him his Christmas wish. Only, he didn't know how else to go about it other than to tell her what he wanted for Christmas was to see his mother naked and to have sex with her naked body.

Reluctant to confess how he sexually felt about her, he just hoped that he didn't ruin the close connection, the deep affection, and the solid attachment they enjoyed by asking his mother for sex. As much as he'd be hugely disappointed if she refused to have sex with him, he'd be heartbroken if she sexually rejected him. Yet, even worse than that, he'd never forgive himself if he was to blame for ending their friendship and/or their mother and son relationship.

A big leap of faith to carry across the imaginary line of incest, he'd be crushed if she didn't want anything to ever do with him again. Yet, he needed to know how she truly felt about him. He needed to know if she'd have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her. He needed to know if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her. Taking a chance, while hoping with it well worth the risk, he persevered.

"Thank you," she said when he said she looked pretty. "Merry Christmas, James," she said usually calling him Jimmy but not on this day of peace on Earth, an encouraging sign, he hoped.

As if he had just met her instead of having known her all his life, now that he had incestuous sex and the image of her naked on his horny mind, he felt awkward around her when he never felt that way before. Having successfully hidden his sexual lust from her for four, long, sexually frustrating years, with love and his sexual attraction for her hitting him hard, he looked at her with unveiled, sexual lust now. She returned his look of sexual lust with her look of love, kindness, understanding, and compassion. Not the looks he had hoped to receive but at least she wasn't angry with him for looking at her in that inappropriate, sexual way.

Unless he was misreading her and he hoped he wasn't, he hoped that she had sexually been thinking about him in the way that he always sexually thought about her. With them both lonely, they were both sexually frustrated. What better way to ease their loneliness and erase their sexual frustration by having sex with one another? Hoping they were on the same page sexually and at that same, forbidden, incestuous level, he hoped that they were about to have sex for the first time. He hoped she'd sexually make him the happiest man in the world by giving him the chance to sexually make her the happiest woman in the world.

With age of no consequence to him, he didn't care that she was nearly twice his age while he hoped that it wouldn't matter to her that he was nearly half her age. What did age matter when they were in bed naked, humping, sweating, and having forbidden, incestuous sex? With incest of no consequence to him, he didn't care that she was his blood related mother. If anything, having sex with his mother was more sexually exciting than having sex with any other woman.

# # #

'This is it. This is really it. This is finally it. After already having told her what I wanted for Christmas, tonight, I'm going to make a sexual pass at her. I'm going to confess my inappropriate love and sexual lust for my mother. Something that no son should ever do with his mother, I'm going to solicit her for sex,' he thought. 'In the way that I want to finger her, lick her, make love to her, and fuck her, I'm going to ask her to stroke me, suck me, make love to me, and fuck me.'

He imagined asking her to have sex with him. What would she say? What could she say? She could only say yes or she could say no. With him having fifty-fifty odds and having more to win, a gamble he was willing to take, what did he have to lose? He imagined her turning him down, calling him a pervert, and taking him to have his head examined. Then, he imagined her wanting to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. He imagined his mother as his lover.

'Now or never, kicking myself if I don't, I need to make my sexual move. I need to finally make my sexual intentions and my sexual feelings known. I need to make my mother my woman. I no longer want to be just her best friend and/or just her son. I want to be her lover too,' he thought while looking at her with nervousness and self-doubt.

Not wasting precious time with conversation as he always did before when sitting with her, then regretting not making a sexual move on her later, something special was in the air. Feeling so right, tonight was the night. Maybe because it was Christmas Eve and with them surrounded by Christmas decorations, the warmth from the fire, and with the snow silently falling outside, he couldn't have picked a more romantic moment if he had tried.

As if it was kismet, fate, and/or their destiny, it was as if they both knew what was about to happen. Hopefully in tune with one another, as if the angels were smiling down on them, he hoped that they were both on the same, sexual page. All he wanted for Christmas was to see his mother without her clothes and to have sex with his naked mother. Then, when their eyes met, as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, the incestuous mood was magical.

Obviously, in the way that she looked at him, he surmised that she wanted to be kissed. She wanted him to kiss her. His mother wanted him to kiss her in the way that he wanted to kiss his mother. Obviously, in the way she looked at him, he surmised that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Befitting that this should happen on Christmas Eve, in the way that she looked at him and leaned into him as if to cuddle, he hoped that she was ready for this sexually, romantic moment as much as he was.

When she slouched down closer to him while staring up at him, hoping that she wasn't just tired when she leaned closer up against him, the warmth of his mother's body felt good against him. Then, when she closed her eyes, hopefully in anticipation of his kiss, he hoped she was asking him to kiss her. He hoped she was asking him for more than just a peck but for a long, wet kiss, a French kiss. He'd love nothing more than to part his mother's lips with his tongue.

'I'd love nothing more than to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes,' he thought. 'Only, not rushing things or ruining things, after waiting so very long to kiss her, I need to find the right moment. Not rushing things or ruining things after waiting so very long to make my sexual move, I need to take my time. I need to be patient. I need to wait for her to want to be kissed and touched. I need to make sure that she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her.'

Then, when he didn't kiss her, she looked up at him with her big, expressive, blue eyes as if she was expecting him to kiss her and waiting for him to make his sexual move by kissing her. Without doubt, unless he was misreading her look by his ever-present horniness and incestuous lust for his mother, she looked up at him as if she was expecting to be kissed. She looked up at him as if she was expecting him to take her in his arms and make her his woman. She looked at him in the same sexually, incestuous way that he looked at her.

Feeling like a failure, with him supposedly the aggressive man and her supposedly the submissive woman, it was up to him to make the first, sexually, romantic move. It was up to him to kiss her. It was up to him to take her. It was up to him to make his incestuous, sexual intentions known by feeling his mother through her clothes. Just as it was up to her to accept him or reject him as her lover, it was up to him to make his move to make her his woman and his lover instead of his best friend.

With no turning back now, this was the moment that he'd forever regret if he didn't kiss his mother. This was the moment that he'd regret if he didn't part his mother's lips with his tongue. This was the moment that he'd forever regret if he didn't feel her big breast through her blouse and bra while kissing her. This was the moment he'd forever regret if he didn't stick his hand up his mother's short skirt and move his hand between her shapely thighs to cup her pussy through her panties.

'Do it! Just do it,' he thought. 'Kiss her. She wants you to kiss her. With everything to gain, what do you have to lose? Judging her by how she's looking up at you, she's begging you to kiss her. Kiss her, you fool. Kiss her. Kiss your mother. French kiss your mother,' he thought while staring at her in the way that she was staring at him.

He continued staring at her while she continued staring at him. This was it, the moment of no return. This was it, the moment before opening Pandora's Box of incestuous sex between mother and son. Once they crossed this incestuous line, they could never return to how things were before. Once they crossed this incestuous line, they'd either be lovers or at odds with one another.

'Touch her while kissing her. Feel her while kissing her. Judging her by how she's looking up at you, she's begging to be kissed, touched, and felt. Kiss, touch her, and feel her, you fool. Kiss, touch, and feel your mother,' he thought while trying to summon the courage to kiss and feel up his mother. 'Do it. Just do it.'

To be continued...

Please show your appreciation by voting.