Mom and Dad: Under The Covers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speechless. Utterly speechless. That's what the entire room had become. I could not even process what he had just said.

After a long, tense silence, my mom, out of nowhere, began to giggle. "Oh heeheehee, that's actually pretty nice, so what am I in the fantasy? an Asian jungle woman?"

A broad smile had spread across Peter's face, he'd never looked happier. "Yes, umm yes!"

"Kinda cute," she replied.

As Mom continued to giggle, she playfully hopped on Peter's cock, Dad cut to Helen for a reaction shot, she looked quite pissed off.

Peter grabbed my mom's ass, "Oh my god, you're so beautiful, you have the best ass ever."

Just after he said that, a wine glass was heard to be smashed off-camera. Dad cut to a very pissed off Helen, "You told me the same fucking thing!" she screamed to Peter.

Helen went over to Mom, and forcefully shoved her off Peter's cock. Mom fell down on the bed.

"Since we have a joint account," screamed Helen, "I paid for this, this, this fucking hussy! So you! You fucking slut! Get on all fours like a bitch, right now!"

Mom looked at Helen with a blank expression.

"Roll with it, roll with it!" said Dad to Mom.

Mom shrugged her shoulders and got on all fours.

Helen gazed at my mom's perfectly round, toned ass cheeks, pulled her arm back, and gave the most hardest slap to the ass I have ever seen. Mom was winching, you could tell that slap hurt. It was no school-girl spank; it was a full-on slap to the ass.

Helen was not done, "You come here to my house! And have sex with my husband!?" another hard slap to the ass, "I been married to him for twenty years and he only gets this excited for you!" and another smack to the ass, "You're nothing but a slut! A fucking slut!" Helen slapped Mom's ass one last time, and then stormed out the room.

The room stayed silent for a moment, everyone was in shock. Dad zoomed in on Mom's ass; it had visible red handprints on it, her ass looked quite tender. He put the camera on Peter and remarked, "...That was hot..."

Peter then suddenly sprang to life, and since my mom was already in the perfect position, shoved his cock into her ass.

He pumped her hard and fast, while making sure not to grab her butt since it was still raw. He gently pulled her hair as he kept on fucking her. Mom was caught up in the excitement; she was loudly moaning and groaning.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," she said, "come on, yes, cum hard."

Peter kept going harder, harder, harder. Both were sweating and moaning, mom's tits were shaking as he thrust himself deep into her

Peter got to his boiling point, "Its cumming!" he screamed, "its cumming, ah! Here it cums, ahhh! He thrust deep and cummed on her ass.

Peter stood up, wobbled a bit, and sat on a nearby chair: he was spent. Mom lay flat on the bed, also tired. The guys on the chatroom loved it:

"RedBangor: awesome shag! cummed loads! that old fucker kept up all the way with her

"RedBangor: that lady coming in slapping kim, that was hot, I would tap both!

"Joh-Joh: What a great investment I made in her. She is such a star, hmm Helen too, and that story has some nice legs as well.

"Erickson: bitch got what she deserved, taking a ladys man like that. next time, i spank both bitches

"Dennis_mothertrucker: my mom did that once, but this mom, she may be hotter!

"Justlookingforlove_32: I LOVED IT and I LOVE her!!!"

***

Who knew watching my parents having sex would've lead to all this? I never, ever, expected our lives to change the way they have. Dad used to be a respectable business man; he is now a man who films his wife performing sexual acts for her webcam show. Speaking of Mom, she used to be a normal, everyday housewife; she is now a prostitute who performs live sex-shows on the internet! Who knew any of this would happen? I surely didn't! Maybe no one knows; no one knows what their parents are really like, when those covers get exposed.

End

12