Mom and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers

Before I left that night I had adjusted the blinds in Mom's room to give me a view of her bed from outside. The house was on a big lot, safe from anyone seeing me and I wondered why I'd not thought to do this before. All the naked, erotic pictures of her she took that I had and my private viewing gallery in my closet I guess.

As I parked down the street about a half hour later and walked back to the house I noticed all the lights except for her bedroom already out. I hurried in the gloom to the side of the house her bed was on. I wasn't here just to look however, I intended to have her. Make love to my mother, make her scream her desire as her climaxes washed over her. Pictures were great, her masturbating in the shower was tantalizing but I needed the smell of her, the taste of the sweat between her breasts, the feel of her nipples hardening under my lips, the aroma of her loins awake with lust and flowing over my tongue.

I stepped to the window and Mom wasn't even in the bedroom. She must be at the vanity in her bathroom. She still used the sink, the toilet and had all her makeup stuff in there. I waited, patiently, absentmindedly scratching my fingernails on the fabric over my stiff, hard, hot-blooded pole.

Mama came in and my breath stopped. I'd seen the lingerie she wore in some pictures but her body, all of her, in this vision of love was sizzling hot, her lissome form moving sensuously as she crawled onto the bed. I could see her dark nipples thru the thin material and the crotch pulled tight into a camel toe 'twixt her lips. She reached for the lamp on the nightstand, dimmed the lights and grabbed for the remote to the TV in her room. Was Mom going to watch porno? I almost laughed, it seemed surreal.

Mom watching porno just didn't seem like her, horny or not. I glanced at the screen when she clicked it on and was confused. Old family vids, well not that old, Mom, my sister and I in the pool last summer. She fast forwarded it a little then began to ready her toys. She closed her eyes and played with her nips through her filmy negligee. Her breathing deepened and she rolled her hips, sawing her legs together slowly. She opened her eyes, fast forwarded more and stopped. I looked at the screen.

My sister lay on her back in her ultra small bikini Mom had chided her about last summer. She grinned up at Mom, stuck her tongue out and exposed one breast in a quick tug before concealing it again. My dick immediately jumped, throbbing. I could see Mom's hand come from the camcorder to slap her leg lightly. Next my ornery sis opened her legs and the strip between them showed a clear camel toe. Her slit, plain as day, and that was about all that little strip of cloth was covering. The camera moved on, panned over to unsuspecting me with my ballcap over my eyes ( I wasn't using it that time as a blind to spy on my mom and sister, but many times I had done so ). I must have just come from the water because the material clung to my legs and closely formed around my dick. Mama's cam steadied on my bone and zoomed in. Me unknowing reached down to adjust myself and my boner stood out in clear relief.

On the bed Mom froze the picture and sat up pulling the nightie off over her head. My mother was going to masturbate to a picture of me! Wow! She didn't have any panties on and was now fully naked. She picked up her phallus, her little man, the only one she'd had for 5 yrs., rotated the button on the end and just laid it on her slit, slowly rubbing up and down, her other hand on her engorged nipples again. Teasing them with little pinches and tugging them out away from her chest she gazed at the TV screen.

"Oh, Leo," she gasped. "If only you were here and could make love to me."

By god!! That's exactly what I intended to do.

I wanted to wait until she was fully impassioned, held in the grip of her lust, unable to resist me. I watched as mama writhed on the bed and brought herself moaning to a first quick climax. I was sure this was just the beginning and I was right. Mom got up from the bed, giving me a wonderful look at the body I knew so well, and padded from the room.

She came back in a few minutes later with her wineglass refilled, sucking gently on a finger, her boobs swinging freely. Her breasts were a wonder for a 39 year old woman I thought. Not that I was an expert, hers was the only ones I'd seen her age, other than beach shots of women on the internet. As she came across the floor towards the bed her nips turned slightly upward, the tiny, provocative bobble the motion produced just took my breath away. Delectably enchanting, Mom's breasts stood out proudly, not huge but not too small, and with just a little sag, so little they may have come from the baby factory that way. Probably the result of my sister and I tugging, feeding on them, delighting in playing with them as babies do. As I wanted to now. My mouth watered and I licked my lips.

Mom glanced at the TV as she lay back on the bed and picked up the remote again. She punched fast forward and left it on for a bit. She knew where she wanted to go. This bit was taken from the house it looked like. You could see the zoom bringing you close to the pool where I was alone in the shadows of evening up against the edge of the pool. I was in about chest deep water with my arms up on the pool side and my chin resting on them. Chrissy, my sister, in another of her teeny bikinis came into view talking to me with her back to the camera. This one had a thong bottom, Mom had not gotten her to be more modest, not that she had tried that hard. I think she was proud of her daughters extraordinary body and looks.

The camera zoomed in, on Chrissies perfectly formed butt split by the colorful string disappearing in her cheeks. Mom!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was I not the only one Mom was hot for? This was interesting, informative and chock full of possibilities. Jesus my sis has a nice butt! Round but not large, looking soft but you could see the firmness in the way they bounced to her walk. Hmmmm, delectable.

Soon my sister turned, headed back to the house. The camera didn't stop but watched her walk in. From the angle it looked like Mom was filming from her bedroom window. The view came back to me and zoomed in showing the lust on my face as I mentally caressed those buttocks and undressed my sister walking away. I bounced a couple of times, causing ripples in the water of the pool and it was pretty clear I was hunching a hardon against the side.

At this point Mom froze the picture again, finished the glass of wine she'd been sipping on and spread her body out over the bed, stretching like a big cat, running her hands over her breasts, flipping her nips, pinching them, sliding down her flat stomach, sinuously rippling over her stomach muscles and relishing that ravenous burn she was eager to stimulate. My mama was hot again and causing me to squirm.

She clicked the remote on and it showed me glancing back at the house as I moved to the shallow end of the pool and dropped my trunks enough to haul out the hard rod I was obviously going to satisfy. Oh my god! Did I really do that where I could be seen from the house?

In the pool on the video and outside her window that night I began stroking my hot, hard pole and on the bed Mom started stroking her kitty too. She began not just sliding her little man over her vulva like she did the first time but now started penetrating her pussy bit by bit. Slowly, she shuddered as she moved the dildo in an out, her little man glistening with her juices, and going deeper with every stroke.

"Uhhhhhhh uhhhh," she moaned. I wasn't far away with just a window between us and could hear her clearly. "Leo, fuck me..... fuck me hard." and she plunged the dildo all the way in, rolled over and gazing at the TV where I was spanking the monkey, she hunched it riding it hard. Now I knew why she always waited until I wasn't around.....she was loud!

This was it ....time. It was time! I held up my sagging jeans and raced for the back door to the house. I let myself in quietly and took all my clothes off right there in the kitchen. I am 6'3", 221 lbs. but not your normal jock. I am a tennis player and biker. Both singular activities. I did have a good, hard body and a respectable rock hard dick that waved before me as I made my way to Mom's room. I'd showered and taken care in my ablutions with my night with Mom in mind. She wasn't expecting me at all tonight and I noticed she hadn't locked her door when she came back with the wine. I was hoping for that but it wouldn't have stopped me if she had locked it. Just would've made the entry scene a little more difficult. Mama and I had a date.

I opened her door quietly and where she lay she didn't see me coming. I slipped into bed behind her and enveloped her in my arms. She gave a little scream and whipped her head around and saw me.

My arms were around her, one hand gently squeezing a breast, toying with a nipple while the other was helping with the dildo. My dick was hot on her backside and felt as huge to her as it did to me I'm sure. I looked her in the eyes, reached down and lovingly kissed her on the lips and said, "Hi mama."

She was breathing heavily, raggedly. I had come in at just the right moment. She looked from me to me on the TV. Busted. She hunched over the dildo as I rubbed it over her clit. She was just about to ride the wave and now I was here to make sure it was a big one.

"Ahh sweetheart," she moaned. " We can't do this, you know we can't." She raised her hand from the dildo I now controlled to my face not realizing I would smell her musk, the enticing scent to make me crazier. But now she saw me, close my eyes and draw in the scent of her on her hand and she cupped my cheek, pressing her face to mine.

I ground my shaft up her spine and down between the cheeks of her ass and she humped backward at me as I continued to assault her lovebox with her little man. I bit at her neck and she whimpered softly, her hand on my face tightening, scratching me, making my blood boil with lust.

I inhaled the aroma of her sex and buried my face in her hair, her familiar smell as intoxicating as it's always been, now, more so with my naked body entwined with hers. I held a breast in one hand, massaging it, playing with the nipple while with the other I had abandoned the dildo and used my fingers on her, rubbing her cuntlips and playing with her clit then plunging inside over and over again.

I should have whacked off outside before I came in because suddenly I erupted, cumming hard, spurting my spew all over her back between us and she came with me. We groaned and clutched hard at each other and time just stopped as we climaxed and began the climb back to the world, slowly.

My lust was nowhere near satisfied and mama looked at me with interest and a wicked little smile as I manhandled her over on her back and spreadeagled myself atop her, just above her sweaty form, where our hot bodies touched with a slippery heat. With my legs inside hers but her heels over my calves and intertwined and my arms under her with my hands gripping her shoulders I dropped my head to her mouth and devoured her. The kisses we had stolen before were nothing in comparison to the bond we managed with our lips, chewing, nipping I trailed down her neck and enveloped her whole breast in my mouth and gently sucked back up to the tip. I bit it. And again as she cried out above me. All the while we moved gently together in an age old rhythm our bodies exploring the feeling of our closeness. I couldn't get enough of the tantalizing smell of her skin as I moved to her other breast and lovingly put it through the wringer too. Mom got a little wild then, gripping me with her legs she grabbed my head and pulled my mouth tight in to her tit. I bit that one too.

I was headed south. I've never made love orally to a woman before but it was about to happen now and I couldn't wait any longer. I gave mama gentle lovebites as I worked my way down her belly past the little stud in her navel that I nipped on the way by. Just pulled it up and let it pop back down. That was just a small provocation my Mom had unknowingly teased me with. I'd always wanted to tug on that stud with my teeth. Mission accomplished! And it was as lecherously stimulating as I'd always dreamed it would be.

I bit and slobbered across her belly and my gut clinched with a quiver as I kissed my way on down to her quim. "Honey," Mom softly said above me. " Are you sure?"

"More sure than of anything I ever wanted in my life mama," I told her, lifting my eyes to search hers. I continued to hold her eyes as I reached down with my tongue and lapped at her clitoris. My mouth at her pussy, my chest across her thighs and I closed a palm each over her butt cheeks and squeezed. She closed her eyes, stiffened and bucked a little in my embrace. Slowly her eyes opened, looked back at me and l laughed. "Hmmmmm," as languorously I descended to my feast. I nibbled on her lips, pulling the out, sucking them in, giving them kisses and licking her from her little butt hole to her quivering clit. Occasionally I buried my tongue deep in her, my nose on her clit and basked in the taste of her juices.

She started hunching up against my face and I helped in every way I could. I rode her down deep enough to touch her pucker with my tongue and she became even more frenzied, bucking against me hard. From her pucker to her clit I drove her crazy. As she started to come I sucked her clit in and she went wild, hunched over my head she rolled on her side and came hard, her nerves jumping, her arms and legs squeezing my head and neck and oh god did it feel good to be buried here.

I had both her breasts in my hands, my mouth just playing with her cuntlips, nipping at them, pulling them out away, scraping them lightly with my teeth, her clit too sensitive to approach as she slowly opened her eyes. She gazed down at me in wonder, her hands caressing my head, her eyes filling with tears of emotion.

"Honey, I've never, ever in my life felt anything like that," mom said quietly. "You've done something to me no man has ever done. Not even the good years I spent with your father."

I pulled my arms back, lifting her legs, kissing on her thighs, I crawled up into my mama's embrace. She wrapped her legs around my back, her arms around me and hugged me tightly. With both hands cradling her face I kissed her. And we couldn't stop. The passion enveloped us again and before I knew it I had plunged inside her, at least halfway. God, she was tight. As aroused and as wet as she was that's as far as it was easy to go.

"Oh god," she squealed. " I'm sure glad you know about taking it easy. I thought you were pretty much inexperienced with women? Where did you learn restraint and the way you make love, the way you tease me and set me on fire?" She gazed into my eyes in lust. "Maybe you're just a natural." She wiggled her ass down hard on my dick and I loved it.

"Baby, you feel so good. Go slow but give it all to me. I don't have another no in my body," she purred.

I chuckled against her neck and growled contentedly, " Hmmmm, I love you mama." I slipped in and out easily, and she opened to me as I went just a little deeper each time until I was buried balls deep. I stopped there for a minute savoring the feel of her, the utter ecstasy of being totally inside my mama again. Tight, so luscious and tight!

"Goddd almighty," she groaned. "You are a stud son. I don't think I'll ever let you out of my bed." She surprised me by hunching hard three or four times and crying out, gripping me hard as she came again. A little death, one to ride on with, and we did.

I loved the way she held on to me. Wrapped around me completely, hugging with arms and legs hard she could move at will even though she was beneath me. I slowly anchored myself on knees and elbows and began driving into her, matching her rhythm, slowly at first and as we quickened, harder, until we were racing to the finish. Both of us straining to get closer, to feel the others skin rub against us as we violently convulsed together. We were sweating fiercely in our passionate bout and slid easily together in our frenzy. It was a good thing Mom was a health nut and kept herself in good shape even though she was only thirty nine. I was only twenty two and totally out of control as we crossed the finish line together.

Maybe not the finish line, we weren't racing. But we were both of us straining hard to climb the last little bit to the unbridled joy and gratification we were reaching for.

We lay exhausted .... for now. My Mom was always energetic and now I saw that as a lover as she jumped on me and covered my face with kisses and then wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me hard. God help me but with all the love and emotion pouring out between us my little animal pea brain focused for a moment on her swampy pussy bathing my stomach as she lay there with our juices combined flowing onto me.

Quickly, gently disentangling her arms I lifted her by her thighs up onto my face and drank her in. I sucked the juices out of her, snuggled my face into her cooze and again my dick stiffened. I chewed lightly on her lips and kissed her and finally let her slide back down to kiss my slippery face. As she settled onto me she felt my pole behind her and slid onto it easily, crying out softly as she did so.

It wasn't just fucking this time. I guess it wasn't the last time either but we were animals then, our lust riding our emotions. Maybe Mom's love for me and mine for her had to be there for us to make love but it was in the back seat while we lustily fucked our first time.

This time we made love. Slowly we caressed, savored and delighted in our bodies union. I knew I loved my mama, but this was a whole other level. As we reveled in our wickedness and rubbed our bodies together it went on it seemed like forever. We kissed as lovers do, giggled as we ground together, and murmured love bites to each other. Finally we exploded and drifted off to sleep, the good sleep, still joined together in that wet sticky mess that makes you feel so good. Had we not went to sleep exhausted almost immediately, a shower would have been in order. As it was it could wait a bit .... we really needed a nap.

lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers
12