All Comments on 'Mom and I Ch. 01'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A yummy start, but...

Fast and furious is okay, this started hot... But then you lost me when he started calling her his slut and whore... The first time, in the first chapter; was that your intent? Since its chapter 01, it could have been saved for later...

Thank you!

asr3asr3over 7 years ago
Fuck them

The three smucks who commented before me. This is another of your very good stories. When I see your name it's a must read. Never disappointed.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 7 years ago
Re: Fuck them

Asr3, are you really that shallow? Those comments weren't bad. That's what this section is for.... criticism, good or bad.

Are you one of those people on here that can't handle any kind of criticism? It's strange, because you didn't write this story and you got offended like a snowflake about something not even directed towards you.

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
Great Story, Interesting point of view/

I really enjoyed this. I'm writing a father-daughter story, and this one gave me some inspiration as to how you presented the details and lead in to the sex act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spelling???

God get a life,,,This is a great story and morons like you come here and read every word then cry about a mispelled word..Write a story for us if you can do better??

va45va45over 7 years ago
Loving

Very loving and caring, just wonderful. Looking to read. How mom will dress and act on thire first date

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's a long tongue...

If he was able to lick her g-spot, dude has to be Gene Simmons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story!

Alex sounds like one sexy young man. Give him some chest hair, just enough across the secs and in the sternum that mom can stroke and taste. Sometimes a man's chest is very sensitive like a woman's and tasting and stroking the chest hair can be a very exciting moment for the young man. Alex seems that he might enjoy his mother's attention to the pecs and chest and abs and thighs and forearms and ...

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, so HOT and descriptive ....so many possibilities like his Mom is

wearing just a sexy lace panty and a t-shirt top just barely holding her big boobs. Alex comes home and screws her right there and pulls out to come all over her butt, back and into her hair. That's to show Mom how much cum he has for her and that playful sex encounters is part of the plan too. Yes another chapter, please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent writing

Really good erotica. One caveat: "in the throws of passion"- the word is "throes"

Please keep writing!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fuck yes

excellent writing, I am able to read through the slight errors without any trouble at all. Are you planning on continuing this relationship? Like how will they be together while he goes to college? Maybe she will move with him, if she wants him that often she will need to be near him all the time. I do hope they end up as a loving couple.

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Just nice

Great story, finished reading it and just had to send a nice load out thinking about your story ! loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Son

Like my whore mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

Yes, very good story although I wish it had mom swallowing more incestuous cum...that's just my own preferences , I suppose. Keep writing! Just learn a little female anatomy. A woman's g spot isn't reachable by a tongue. A finger or two, yes.....but not a tongue

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

hasnoaliashasnoaliasalmost 5 years agoAuthor
my hiatus is over. rewrite in progress

I have recently reread the story and didn't like that way it went so I decided to rewrite it. I see that a lot of you enjoyed the story as is, so I wanted to give you the option of saving the story somewhere else if you wanted to reread it in the future. or you can contact me and I will send you a copy of the original story. up to you.

p.s. rewrite is finished and submitted along with chapter 2. hope you all enjoy.

hasnoalias

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ALEX YOU LUCKY S O B !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

ALEX !!!!! KEEP HER AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN , FOR EVER AND A DAY, NEVER LET HER GO. This was a very good read THANKS ps. another chapter would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It was kind of boring. There was no real plot other than them fucking. Which you knew was going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Moana

That's what your mom's name should be. You used the word moan or moaning continuously. Try a few new verbs. Other than that, mom sound hot.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Pretty good story...

Down and dirty, with no gushy stuff about being guilty by either of them. I hope that was your intention. She wanted him to fuck her silly, dominate her, so after she came he should have dominated her as she wanted and throat fucked her until he shot directly into her stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

There is nothing like some good mom loving. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another chapter?

You know there must be another or three! A sister comes home from college, mom's sister comes to visit, a clerk at the grocery store, you pussyfooting is everywhere, and you are strong at description, so, make it happen!

XYZB67RU7

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome fantastic sure wish my mom & I had a closer relationship. Is this a true story? Sounds like it could be.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy well written mother/son incest stories. The characters were well developed. The plot was straight forward and believable. The passion, intimacy, and sensual feelings expressed for each other felt real and actual. I wish I could have a relationship half as caring as this one. I honestly hope this story is an actual reflection of a real couple(s). 5 star rating. Am anxious to read the next chapter. To the author: Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, he's a pretty skilled lover for a senior in high school, lol

james1801james1801over 1 year ago

Wow that was good! The passion really comes through. Well done, nice writing. I hope there will be many more in this series 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 star.Same story as massage with my mother.Try a different storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a very sweet, romantic and loving story, not to mention erotic as hell. Looking forward to reading your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot stuff, but it could do with a bit less over-the-top dialogue and sex, and a bit more plot, just to add some actual story. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous