Mom and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,347 Followers

Her whole body began to shake, as she replied "I'm starting! Oh, Baby! Cum in me now! I'm cumming!"

Her declaration and sheer need sent me over the edge. I thrust hard and deep into her warm pussy and unloaded a massive load of my hot cum. She moaned even louder as she felt my hard cock erupt inside her, coating her insides with my hot seed. I continued to thrust in and out of her warm wet pussy, as I spent myself inside her. I then gently lowered myself on top of her to capture her lips in another passionate kiss. We both moaned deeply into the kiss, as we enjoyed the closeness. We were both gently rubbing each other's naked bodies, as I rolled us to our side. I came to rest beside her and continued to kiss her deeply, as we held each other close. We both moaned again as my softened cock slid from her wet pussy.

I then reached down and pulled the sheet and comforter up to cover us, before pulling her back into my body. We lay there, naked in each other's arms and continued to lazily kiss. We stroked each other's bodies, as we enjoyed our newfound closeness. Both of us knowing that our relationship had changed now forever, but neither of us wanting to say anything to spoil our bliss in this moment. Our kisses and strokes grew slower, as we surrendered to sleep in each other's arms.

I first became aware of myself, feeling warm and very comfortable still wrapped in each other's arms. I opened my eyes to feel the warm sun peaking through the curtains. I smiled as I saw my mother's peaceful sleeping face inches from me. I laid still and enjoyed watching her sleep, as I refused to wake her up yet. I'm not sure how long I laid there naked against my mother's naked body, as I replayed last night's passion and ecstasy, but soon enough I watched my mother's eyes blink open. I was rewarded by seeing a warm smile appear on her face when she looked at me and feeling her tighten her grip on my naked body.

We seemed to come together and kiss, as if by some unsaid signal. We both seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and sheer bliss into the kiss, as if we both needed to make sure this was real. We kept the kiss slow and steady, not wishing to spoil the lazy moment. Our hands gently stroked each other's bodies, as our kiss continued. Finally breaking the kiss, we both smiled at each other as she sleepily breathed out, "Morning, baby. How did you sleep?"

I softly replied, "Very well. I don't think I moved all night."

She moaned softly, as she continued "I know what you mean. I haven't felt this rested in a while. It feels like I slept for a year. But I guess we both needed it after last night. You were wonderful, baby."

I smiled as she gently stroked my face, as I said "So were you. I'm glad we're here together."

She looked a little hesitant, as she dared to ask "Do you mean that? Are you sure about what we did?"

I smiled as I pulled her close, before capturing her lips for a passionate kiss. I tried to send her all of my sincerity and passion in that kiss. I then broke the kiss and looking deep into her eyes, replied "Last night was the best night of my life and I'm glad it was you."

She held my face in her hand as she breathed out, "Baby, I love you."

I felt my cock spring back to life, as I heard my mother's declaration. I leaned in and kissed her passionately again, before answering "I love you too."

Fearing that she might still think otherwise, I then decided to prove that I had no regrets. I pushed off our covers to reveal our naked bodies. I began to slide down my mother's naked body, kissing and licking as I traveled lower. I briefly sucked her nipples and enjoyed her quiet moans, before continuing to kiss my way down her tight stomach. I came to rest between her legs, as I looked back up to make eye contact. Her eyes were clearly full of need, as I began to tease her with kisses to her inner thighs. I kissed and licked all around her pussy, but refused to touch her wet folds or clit. I slid my arms under her thighs to hold her still and keep her from forcing her pussy against my mouth.

I kept eye contact as I evenly declared, "I'm going to make you cum now."

I then lowered my mouth to her clit and began to suck gently. Mom's hips immediately bucked upwards a she moaned loudly. I felt her hand tightly grip my hair, as I heard her breathing grow in volume. I continued to hold her gaze, even as her eyes grew lidded. I enjoyed the feeling and taste of my mother's clit in my mouth and took great pleasure in giving her such ecstasy. I silently wondered how long it has been since she had someone go down on her and decided to give her a powerful orgasm. I wanted her writhing in pleasure. I wanted my mother to have the best orgasm of her life with her son's mouth on her pussy. I loved the taboo and unspeakable pleasure of our incestuous lovemaking. I smiled around my mother's clit as I realized that I had declared our actions "lovemaking."

Our eyes were still locked, but I doubted she would be able to keep her eyes open for long. Her chest was heaving as her breathing turned to panting. Her hand reached down and gripped my head, holding me in place. She gasped out, "Sweet Jesus, baby! You can't imagine how great that feels."

I continued to smile around her clit, as she threw her head back and cried out in absolute pleasure. Her fingers gripped my hair, as she thighs trapped me in place. Her orgasm crashed over her in wave after wave of amazing ecstasy. I continued to slowly suck her clit as she rode out her first orgasm of the day, until her body collapsed back onto the bed. Her breathing was deep and labored as she tried to catch her breath. I smiled as I felt her fingers release my hair and begin to slowly run her fingernails over my scalp.

I placed a tender kiss to her swollen clit, before I began to gently suck her pussy lips in my mouth. I wanted to take my time and enjoy myself. I certainly was enjoying the soft moans coming from my blissed-out mother above me. I was slowly sucking and licking her pussy lips, savoring the sweet and tangy taste of her juices. Finally deciding that my mother had rested long enough after her last orgasm, I plunged my tongue directly into her warm wet pussy. I was rewarded by hearing my mother cry out in surprise and pleasure at the unexpected intrusion.

I wondered if she was getting such pleasure both from the act itself or also that fact that it was her own son that was giving it to her. I smiled into her pussy as I continued to lick as deeply as I could. I silently wished my tongue was longer so that I could actually lick her g-spot, but judging from my mother's moans I was doing perfectly fine. Mom was once again gripping my hair, as my tongue did wonderful things inside her pussy. Having never had anyone devote this much attention to her, made the incestuous actions of her son even more amazingly intense.

Mom began to grind her pussy against my face, coating me with her juices. I closed my eyes in pleasure at the thought of her wanting to mark what belonged to her. I felt my already hard cock jump at the idea of my mother actually saying that to me. I longed to hear her say something like that. Mom was obviously enjoying my tongue work inside her pussy, if her moans were anything to go by. Her hand was still forcing my face so deep into her pussy that I had to constantly maneuver my nose to the side to take a breath.

I was finally rewarded by having mom's whole body go rigid again, before her pussy released a flood of juices over my tongue and right down my throat. Mom's orgasm made her body shake uncontrollably and I thought that her tight grip on my hair might actually pull some out. With a deep sigh, she relaxed back onto the bed and released her hold on my hair. I raised my head from her pussy, then placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips. I then looked up to her face as I asked, "Did you like that, sexy?"

Breathlessly, she was able to answer "My god, yes! That was amazing, baby. I've never had anyone make me cum like that, or twice so fast."

I smirked at her, as I taunted "Oh, I'm not done yet."

She looked down at me a little fearfully, as I kept our eyes locked before once again wrapping my lips around her clit. Mom's sensitive clit caused a jolt to run through her whole body, as I began to suck gently. I kept a firm hold of her thighs to keep her in place, as I licked and sucked her clit. I knew that she would probably not last long, but I wanted to really blow her mind. I began to run my index and middle fingers up and down between her wet folds to get them both slick. This caused mom to moan softly, reminding me of a kitten's tiny "meows."

I then gently inserted my now slick fingers into her pussy all the way to my knuckles. I was rewarded by having her pussy clamp down on my fingers, as I began to massage and rub her g-spot. I concentrated on giving her the most amazing stimulation she had ever had. I wanted her to know that the greatest pleasure she experiences would be given freely to her by her own son. I imagined her alone growing wet at the mere thought of me and her together, and having her rush to be with me again. I was already planning the many things to do to her over the course of this weekend in order to cement our newfound incestuous relationship.

I was now pumping my fingers in and out of her wet pussy, as I continued to curl my fingers upwards to massage and rub her g-spot. My lips were still wrapped around her clit and I was flicking my tongue over it in the way that seemed to illicit the most pleasure from her. I would also graze my teeth over her swollen and sensitive nub, causing her to buck uncontrollably. Her pussy was growing wetter as her moans increased in volume. Her pussy lips tightened their hold on my fingers, seeming to be attempting to pull them inside her.

Her fingers then tightened painfully in my hair, as her back lifted off the bed. She suddenly cried out in sheer pleasure as her third orgasm wracked her body. She then flopped back onto the bed in a heap and lay there panting, as she tried to catch her breath again. I removed my fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean. I then placed another tender kiss to her sensitive clit, before crawling up her body. Still panting and out of breath, she pulled my face to hers and captured my lips for a forceful and needy kiss. I readily obliged and held her close to me as we continued to kiss and stroke each other's naked bodies.

We broke our kiss and mom lay her head on my chest as she continued to pant. She then looked into my eyes with wonder and wordless thanks, as she tried to remember ever having orgasm so hard in her life. Smiling shyly as she bit her lower lip, she then reached down between my legs and gripped my hard cock. She guided it to her pussy as she whispered out, "I want you inside of me again, baby. I want to feel your hard cock fill me up. Please fuck me."

I smiled as I readily pressed forward and slipped my hard cock into my mother's wet warm pussy. We both moaned as I fully entered her. Our faces were inches apart and we stared longingly into each other's eyes, as I began to slowly fuck in and out. We were so close that we were practically breathing into each other's mouths. Our arms wrapped around each other, as her legs wrapped around me again. We both took it slow and steady, both of us wanting to make this last as long as possible. I lowered my face to hers and captured her lips for a loving and deep kiss.

We pressed our naked bodies together in our steady lovemaking, as we continued to grip each other's bodies and kiss longingly. Mom began to moan softly into my mouth, and my own moans were soon to follow. I loved the feeling of her hands pressed against my back, as she pulled me into her. I snaked one hand down to grip her ass cheek as my other hand gripped her back. We held each other and pulled each other closer, desperate to hold onto one another. Neither of us spoke as we continued to kiss and move as one.

Mom finally broke this kiss, as she whispered out "Oh god, baby. You feel so good inside me. So hard. You fill me up. I love you so much, baby. I want you to cum inside me again. You feel so amazing when you fill me with your hot cum. I think I orgasmed hardest last night when I felt you shoot your seed into me."

I smiled and definitely felt my cock twitch as I listened to me mother's description and plea for more. I readily accepted as I answered, "I love you too. And I love cumming with you, mom. You feel so good. I want to feel you cum with my hard cock inside you, too. Your warm pussy feels so good wrapped around my hard cock. Do you want that? Do you want to cum with your son's hard cock inside your pussy? Do you want to feel your son's hot cum inside you? I want to hear you say it, baby."

Mom was overwhelmed with lust and love for me. My incestuous taunting had made her pussy throb with wanton need. She had never been so turned on in her life. She moaned out forcefully, "God, yes! Fuck your mother's wet pussy, baby. Fill your mother's pussy with your cum. I want you to give me all your hot seed, Alex. I'm going to make you forget about all other women. Your mother is the only woman for you now. Say it, Alex! Say your I'm the only woman for you! Then fuck your mommy's wet pussy like you mean it!"

I moaned back, "You ARE the only woman for me, mom. You make me so fucking hard. I'm going to give you all my hot seed. And I'm going to make you cum so hard and so many times that you'll always be mine, too."

Our dirty and incestuous pillow talk had both of us worked up into a fever pitch. I was slamming my hard cock deep inside her pussy. Mom's fingers were digging into my back and ass cheek again, as she pulled me closer. Our moans were loud and announced both of our orgasms were fast approaching. Feeling my hard cock ready to erupt, I slammed deep and hard into my mom's wet warm pussy as I kissed her deeply. Mom returned the favor by kissing me right back with all of her want and need, as her pussy exploded with a stream of juices on my hard cock. My hard cock twitched inside of mom's spasming pussy and let loose a sea of my hot cum.

Spurt after spurt, my cock spewed my hot cum deep inside my mother. Our lips still pressed together in our passionate kiss, I felt each spurt of my cum illicit a sympathy jolt of pleasure run through my mom's body. It felt like every spurt of cum gave her mini orgasms that traveled throughout her body. I knew that she was right. She was the only woman for me. She had my heart and soul. And I also knew that I had hers as well.

We both settled into a stillness as we enjoyed our orgasms and the feel of each other's naked bodies pressed against each other. We lay there silently and just looked longingly into each other's eyes, as we gently stroked each other's bodies. We drew closer again for a lazy and exhausted kiss. Both of us silently knowing exactly what we had just cemented in our new relationship. Nothing had to be said. We just knew as we looked into each other's eyes, this was only the beginning...

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,347 Followers
12