All Comments on 'Mom and I Get Even'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

the son seems to be running behind

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Angie fucking Stan makes her a SLUT.

If Angie had opened to Derek first that would have been better.

I did get hard thinking about the foursomes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Change the Title

I have read worst stories which matched its title ... there is no one getting even, no one seem to be shocked ... only the mom in the beginning ... if there is such a thing as good writing but a bad story, this would be it ... I get it ... its free ....

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Very hot!

Good story. Who cares about the title. I think you have one more story in you with this family. The brother returning. Possibly, Angie beginning to see her own mother in a different light. You have a few options if you decide to create a follow-up.

Good job.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sequels

Hardly done with these characters. However, the "getting even" phase is done, short as it is. It doesn't just refer to revenge here, but about balance. The next sections of the story will appear under related titles instead of being Chapters of this title, such as "Mom and I Swing" and "Mom and I at XXXMas". Still working on plotting decisions.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!! Another chapter bringing in the other brother/son please.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great read

loved the sex, very erotic. great story. you can definitely add a lot more to this. i'm looking forward to reading it!!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@prop69

You come to an erotica site to pass moral judgements on fictional characters who are already described as being in an open relationship? GTFO. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was written wonderfully. Im excited to see where you take these characters

max052max052about 6 years ago
Great read!

Just the right number of characters so easy to keep track of everybody, just the right chemistry between everyone, no real villains, everyone ends up happy with the situation, what else can I say, I loved it. More, please!

5 stars, fave story, fave author. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

max052

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Another great Story!

Keep em cumming, coming. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It may be for some.

This story may be for some. However, I'm not into open relationships or swinging. No offense to the writer.

Joseph48Joseph48almost 4 years ago

I liked the way You worked into it.

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Very invoved and takes quite some contentration to sort out but when you do it's a great tale that holds the imagination well and looking forward to the next episode!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I liked it in general, I do feel that an open relationship at separate colleges is not the same as fucking the dad on Thanksgiving break the same day you are going to see your boyfriend. Also the dad ending the pact with mom by fucking the girlfriend, all without prior conversations doesn't seem right.

Great that it all worked out but I could see the son and mom being pissed about walking in on it without the prior conversation/approval and the dad /girlfriend didn't really seem remorseful about jumping into bed before talking to the mom/son. Open communication being a big thing for me.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Wash2015: There's more going on here than Angie having a random hookup with Stan. It will become clearer later on.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I should have saved my comment until I read them all. I came to the story late.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Unfortunately, only in fiction can we find characters that are mature, rational, and mostly self-assured that they are not threatened by the expression of between consenting adults, regardless of lineage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the kid got sloppy seconds for his gf and mom. In a more realistic situation, enraged mon and kid should fuck first before she agree to "talk" with her husband. The kid sounds sounds like submissive pushover beta who easily manipulated.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Well you screwed this up where was the revenge at and another thing an open relationship is fine but not with the dudes dad that screwed it up you pretty much made the dude be OK with everything like he is a submissive pussy

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Plus you set it he got sloppy seconds his dad cummed in his son's girlfriend and then she caught him with mom before mom went and fucked dad then they went to the son basically they rubbed it in his face especially the girlfriend there is no love there from either girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I CALL COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT !!!! !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story for me did not like the Dad being involved with the girlfriend I prefer Mother Son and girlfriend that's true incest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it a 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story... And it seems there are too many Andrew Tate dicklickers that have commented in last 1 year.

5 🌟 from me.

LadyLoreLadyLore21 days ago

You know you have a serious problem you need seek help with before you will ever find a loving relationship with a woman you have to learn open relationships will not and can not ever work and a real man would never be in a open relationship and they will never suggest it you might as well post your stories in the loving wife category cause that's what is going to happen in a open relationship grow up and as my husband would say grow a pair of balls and become a man or give up your man card before guys start kicking your ass every time they see you

LeenysmanLeenysman21 days agoAuthor

@LadyLore: WTF? It's a story. Don't like the story? You don't have to read any others I write. But attacking ME, personally? That's BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...