Mom and I Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"I need to talk to him, make sure he and I are still good," Mom responded. Turning to me, she said, "We're not done, baby. Give me a half hour to talk to Dad, make it clear that he's not losing me to you, then come down for dinner. I plan on spending the night with you, to finish consummating what we started."

I got up from the floor, tossed my pillow back onto the bed and sat beside Angie as Mom redressed and left. I turned to Angie and asked, "Are you okay with this, babe?"

"I talked your Dad into ending his blockade, didn't I?" She snuggled her head into my shoulder, then sniffed. "Mmmmm, I can smell Marcy's cum on your face. I've never been attracted to another woman before, but your mom gets to me. What I was trying to say at the doorway, before you got all defensive, was 'You're beautiful.'"

"Really?" I asked.

Angie nodded. "Watching you, I not only wished I was her, getting licked by you, I wished I was you, getting her off like that. I want... I want to watch your consummation tonight. Maybe I'll lick your cum out of her after. Can I... taste?"

I nodded and Angie turned my head to kiss me. Our tongues tangled with each other as a growl grew in her throat. "Oh, gawd," she murmured, when we parted. "I want more." Angie began licking across my chin, seeking more of Mom's elixir.

"This is totally not the way I expected this day to go," I said, chuckling, when Angle stopped and backed up to look me in in the eyes.

"Hah! The best days never are," Angie said. "It's the ones that surprise you that you remember most. I didn't expect what has happened to me today, either. I was only looking to get advice, before you came home. I certainly didn't expect I might gain both of your parents as lovers, too."

"You know I love you, Angie," I said, before kissing her deeply once more.

"I love you too, Derek," she said, when we parted. "Will you be okay with your Dad at dinner?"

"You think I'd be mad because he had sex with you? You had... you have my permission to be intimate with whoever you want and he knew he would have the same permission from my mom if he agreed to let her be with me. Mom might have a problem with his acting on that before telling her about changing his mind, but that doesn't affect me, since I didn't know anything about their agreement before today. If I have any problem with him, it's the time lost between Mom and I because he cock-blocked us. If he's not going to do it any more, I can let go of the resentment, forgive him before he asks."

"Good," Angie said. "So... your parents were swingers, huh? I could see us fitting into that lifestyle, don't you? I wonder if they still have contacts there."

"One thing at a time, babe," I said. "Let's get through the rest of today, first."

~~~~~

We chatted for a while longer before I slipped my clothes back on and we headed downstairs for dinner, only to find that Mom and Dad were in their bedroom, door wide open again, fucking each other's brains out.

Mom was in the same position Angie had been, so neither one of them saw us right away. Dad's hands were on Mom's boobs.

Before that day, I would have closed the door and made myself scarce. Instead, Angie and I watched from the doorway, my hands wrapped around her hips, reaching under Dad's tshirt to frig her pussy, while she rubbed her rump against my re-hardened cock.

"We have an audience," I finally heard Dad say.

Mom slowed to a stop, turned her head to look at us and said, "Join us, kids."

"You're sure?" I asked, as we walked towards the canopied king bed. Angie was already shedding the tshirt as I began undressing again. "I thought Dad didn't want to see us?"

Dad raised onto his elbows and watched us approach the side of the bed, then answered, "I'm trying, Derek. Your Mom and I talked and I finally admitted that my opposition to her incest was less about any immorality and more about fear that I'd lose her, whether to her dad and brother or to you and Tommy. She got me to see that I've only ever felt that insecurity towards her family members, where I knew she already loves you, not to other guys she's been with over the years based solely on sex. I figured out that I'm actually better off letting the two of you have sex in my presence, rather than asking her to make love to us separately, where my imagination would scare me more than the reality. Adding in Angie helps it be even."

"Even," I repeated, as the last of my clothes hit the floor for the second time in an hour. "Mom and I thought we were getting even with you when we went upstairs, now we're getting even in a different way as a foursome. So, how do we arrange this?"

Mom answered, "I want to finish riding your Dad, but how about having Angie ride Stan's face, while you stand between us and she and I give you a double blow job? Then we can switch positions and I can let you put that cock back where you came from."

"Works for me," I said. Really, all of it was more than I ever expected to happen. What would be the point in being impatient?

Mom started gyrating her hips over Dad's pelvis again, while Angie moved over to straddle his head, facing Mom. His arms curled over her thighs to pull her down onto his lips and I got a glimpse of his tongue splitting her labia.

I climbed up onto the bed, using the canopy rails to stabilize me so I could stand without falling as Mom bounced up and down on Dad.

Once I was upright, my cock sticking straight forward, Mom and Angie both leaned towards me, each bracing against my pelvis with one hand. Before pressing their lips around my cock from both sides, Angie lunged forward to press her lips to my Mom's in their first kiss.

Mom returned the kiss for fifteen seconds, then pulled back. "You want me, too, honey?" she asked Angie.

"I want to try, Marcy," Angie said, nervously. "I've never been with a woman before, though."

"I have," Mom said, shocking me again. "I'd love to be your first. After we wear the guys out, that is. If I know these two, just watching us should be good for one more erection."

Mom and Angie teamed up on my cock, licking it from both sides, taking turns taking it down to the root. When Mom saw Angie gagging, she gave her some tips that helped immediately, although I was too overwhelmed with pleasure to remember what Mom said.

Meanwhile, between Dad's licking and his thrusting, the women were both moaning and grunting, the vibrations adding to the sensations my cock was experiencing.

When one would cum, the other took over blowing me. I lost count of how many orgasms they had. I managed to outlast Dad, who shot into Mom while grunting into Angie. I almost didn't notice, until Mom climbed off of him to a kneeling position on my left.

Angie leaned over to lick Dad's cock clean, getting another taste of Mom's juices in the process. Once Dad's cock went soft, Angie finally climbed off of him and they both moved to the other side of the bed, Angie spooning in front of Dad, to watch Mom and me. Mom lay on her back, her knees splayed wide. As I lowered myself to my knees, she said, "This is going to be sloppy seconds, Derek. Are you okay with that?"

I answered, "Do you expect me to turn you down over that? It's not like you're asking me to lick Dad's cum out of you, but I'd probably do that too, for a single chance to make love to you."

Mom smiled up at me. "You know this isn't going to be your only chance, don't you? I expect you and your dad to share, whenever you're home. Maybe with Tommy, too, over Christmas break." Turning her head to Angie, she said, "I guess the same applies to you and me, sharing both of these guys the next few days."

"Maybe even after that," Angie said, turning to kiss Dad.

He said, "We can talk all that out later."

I moved to lay over Mom, my weight borne by my arms and knees, my raging cock pressing lightly against her slick labia. I kissed her as I rolled my hips back, allowing my glans to seat itself at her opening, the very birth canal that brought me into the world. I broke the kiss and beamed my love into Mom's eyes as I pushed my cock inside her for the first time. Slowly, I sunk my seven inches through melted joy, until our groins were pressed together, crying out, "Oh, god, Mom!"

"Fuck me, baby," she breathed, as her hands caressed my chest, pulling on its hair and tweaking my nipples. "Don't hold anything back."

Wordlessly, I retreated and slammed back into her hot velvet depths, slapping my body into hers. Over and over, I thrust my hardest and fastest into her, as she pushed her hips up to meet me. Gradually, we were both panting from the exertion. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," became my mantra with every exhale.

Our eyes were locked together, as I saw the mix of love and lust in hers that I had never seen from her before. I didn't want to disappoint her by cumming too soon, but it was tough holding myself back, even after her earlier blowjob. I was fucking my mom. So many jerk-off sessions over the years had been dedicated to her, imagining what I was now doing. The reality was so much more - and less - than the fantasy.

Part of me, trying to stay in control, told myself this was just another fuck, just another woman that I was inside, seeking our mutual pleasure. Another part said this was THE fuck, the one my whole life had been leading up to, the one that would change everything. The truth was somewhere in between, of course. My relationship with Mom would be different, but she wouldn't, couldn't be the love of my life. If anything, getting to fuck Mom helped make clear to me how much I truly loved Angie on her own merits, beyond any fantasy transference from Mom.

Not that I was really putting all that together coherently in the midst of shoving my dick in and out of her. Grinding myself against her pelvis at the end of each stroke. Leaning forward to grab sucks of her nipples when I could, kisses on her lips at other times. Trying to get her to cum before I did. The full realization wouldn't develop until later.

"I'm cumming, baby!" she cried out after ten minutes, as she started to shake beneath me.

'Thank god I lasted,' I thought, as her muscles quaked and squeezed around me, forming a fleshy vise around my shaft. I managed to resist cumming under the onslaught of sensation and kept on thrusting.

Another orgasm ripped through Mom's body five minutes later and this time I couldn't resist her. My mind exploded as I started to shoot gobs of sperm deep into her and I screamed, "Mom! Oh, god! Fucccckkkk!"

I lowered myself without collapsing completely, kissing her face and neck between gulps of air, before my cock wilted and slipped out of her. I rolled to the other side of her from where Dad and Angie were. Mom turned in my direction and kissed my mouth, thrusting her tongue inside. We made out like that for maybe two minutes before she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "How does it feel, to be a real motherfucker?"

"Every fantasy pales," I answered, just as quietly. "I love you even more now, Mom." The realization that I also loved Angie more washed across me at that moment.

She whispered, "That could just be New Relationship Energy. Remember that Angie loves you, too."

I looked past Mom's head towards Angie. Dad was fucking her from behind as they lay on their sides. His right hand was tweaking her breasts while hers was nearly a blur between her legs, frigging her clit. Her eyes were closed. I recognized from her face that she was close to an orgasm.

"I know she does and I love her deeply," I said to Mom. "Today doesn't diminish what I feel for her in the least. If anything, her acceptance of our incest makes me love her even more. I think she's the one, Mom." I didn't have the words yet to tell Mom that realizing my fantasy with her had diminished its role in my relationship with Angie, letting me separate them in my head and making my love for Angie clearer and firmer.

Angie cried out in ecstasy, as her own climax began. I heard Dad grunting as well and knew he was shooting deep into her. They gradually stilled and Angie's eyes met mine when she opened them again.

"Hi," was all she said, at first.

It sounded odd to me and apparently to Mom as well, as she rolled over to her back and asked Angie, "Are you okay, hon? Having any second thoughts about all this?"

Angie reached a hand towards Mom, who took it, then said, "Not about you and Derek or me and Stan. As I came down from that orgasm, I started thinking about you and me being next. Is it okay if I admit to being nervous?"

"Of course. I was nervous, my first time. We don't have to do anything you don't want, Angie," Mom said. "It's okay to say 'no', at any time."

Angie thought for fifteen seconds, then said, "Maybe it would be best for us to have dinner first and see if my self-confidence comes back after refueling. I might just be feeling low blood sugar right now."

I wasn't sure I bought that explanation, but wasn't about to argue it. After all, if anything sexual did happen between Mom and Angie, it needed to be because they both wanted it, not because I wanted to see it or thought it would benefit me or even Dad, to have the two women be closer. A foursome between us could still work, without the bisexual angle. Angie having the right to say 'yes' to who she wanted also carried the right to say 'no', for any reason, even one she might not vocalize.

We all climbed out of bed and reclaimed clothes that had gotten scattered around between two bedrooms and the living room, then met up in the kitchen again.

After the dramatic events of the preceding couple of hours, dinner was low-key. Mom had already done the preparation for my favorite meal, baked spaghetti and meatballs, the night before, so it only needed to heat for another 20 minutes in the oven to finish it off. That gave the four of us enough time to prepare a caesar salad, slice some bread and decant a couple bottles of chianti.

We talked mostly about school and classes, things happening at my parents' jobs and family gossip, actively avoiding hashing out what had just happened between us, giving Angie the space to make her decision.

Angie and I headed to the living room couch with a second glass of wine, while Mom and Dad took care of the leftovers and dishes.

Angie cuddled into my shoulder, then softly said, "Sorry."

I looked down at her and said, "For what? You haven't done anything remotely requiring an apology today."

"For putting the brakes on with Marcy," she replied.

"I'm still not hearing something you have to apologize for," I said. "If you aren't ready to have sex with my mom, that's okay with me and you heard her say the same thing. We would have needed to eat soon, regardless. Or was there another reason?"

Quietly, she said, "I'm worried it will change how you think of me."

"It might, but not in a negative way." I asked. "Has my having sex with my Mom diminished what you think of me?"

Mom was watching from the kitchen door, behind Angie. I did not bring this to Angie's attention because I needed her to answer.

Angie said, "No, mostly I already believed you wanted your Mom. It's what I came here to discuss with her and your dad. Actually watching the two of you together consummated that belief, as much as it consummated your desire. All that surprised me is that it didn't make me feel like I had lost you to her."

"But you think my reaction to seeing you making love with my Mom would be different, somehow, when watching you with my Dad didn't bother me, after the initial surprise? What am I missing? You accept my incest, but think I wouldn't accept you being bisexual? Or are you still thinking I'm only involved with you because you resemble Mom? I might be physically attracted to you both because of shared traits, but I love you for you and I love you now more than ever."

Angie said, "It's not any of you. I think it's me and what it might mean for my relationship with my own mom."

"I don't follow," I admitted.

"If I'm both okay with incest and find out I'm bisexual, wouldn't that lead to my being attracted to my mom?"

"Angie, are you attracted to every man on the planet?" I asked.

"No, of course not."

"So why would you be attracted to every other woman, just because you're attracted to one? I'm not going to condemn you, if you do wind up in your mom's bed, but it's not automatic that you would be attracted to her or unable to resist that attraction if you felt that was your best course."

My mom stepped into the room, causing Angie to jump slightly. She sat on Angie's other side and asked, "Why are you afraid of being attracted to your mom, honey?"

"Because she would totally flip out," Angie said. "She's nowhere near as open-minded as you."

Mom said, "That's if you acted on that hypothetical attraction. Have you never been attracted to someone who didn't feel the same for you, before?"

"A couple of times. It sucks." Angie said.

"When you were already involved with someone else?" Mom asked.

"That's different," Angie answered. "I don't feel that I need that other person as much."

"And you can always fantasize that the guy you're with is the guy you want." Mom suggested.

"Some times," Angie admitted.

"You haven't actually said that you are attracted to her, just afraid of it. Are you attracted?"

"I honestly don't know. I've never thought about her that way," Angie said.

"Then you probably aren't," Mom said. "My experience is that attraction doesn't develop suddenly with someone you've already known a long time. Either you're attracted from the start or it develops slowly. Were you attracted to me, before today?"

Angie answered, "If so, it was buried under my concern that we looked so much alike and what that meant to Derek. It wasn't until after I had the confirmation that Derek was attracted to you that I felt drawn to kiss you. At the same time, these feelings don't feel brand new, so I guess they were developing under the surface."

"Okay, that's fair," Mom said. "But why assume that acting on those feelings for me is going to change what you feel for your Mom, if you don't already have them for her? Like Derek said, we are attracted to individuals, not entire genders. Having my first sexual experience with a woman didn't make me fall for every other woman I knew and it won't for you. Or is there more to your fears than that?"

"That was it," Angie said, visibly relaxing. "Thanks for talking it out with me."

"So, what now?" I asked. "Do you move forward or wait some more? We could stick to guy-gal for now, if you want. Or you and I could go upstairs and do another foursome with my parents another time."

Angie looked from me, to Mom, to Dad standing in the doorway from the kitchen and said, "Move forward." She leaned towards Mom and the two kissed. Long, hard and passionate. I felt my cock stiffening, just watching them.

Dad and I looked on as the two of them got more and more heated on the couch, expecting to see clothes to fly off at any moment. Instead, Mom stood, pulling Angie up with her. She said to Dad and me, "Give us at least 15 minutes before you come in to watch and join in. Let us get started without the pressure of onlookers." They strolled into the master bedroom, closing the door.

I looked toward Dad and said, "Is this what you expected today to be like when you got out of bed?"

He burst out laughing. "Not even close, but I suppose most of it has been waiting to happen for several years. I knew what your mother wanted, but felt that letting her seduce Tommy the moment he turned 18 would create an untenable situation with you being younger. Nor would you really be mature enough to deal with it at 18, either. I hoped the pact we made would at least give both of you the time to get through college before I relented and let her spring this on you. Instead, Angie pushed the question up a bit by challenging me on your attraction to them both. I didn't foresee my first foursome after ending that pact being with you, or having Marcy and Angie be involved like this."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers