Mom and I Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,932 Followers

"I think this whole day caught all of us by surprise, at least a little," I said. "I didn't know Mom swung both ways. Hell, I didn't know the two of you were swingers. How did you hide that from Tommy and me?"

Dad said, "By keeping it out of this house, for the most part. Once you boys were born, we got babysitters so we could have date nights, like most parents do. We just weren't always out on dates with each other. Some nights we'd be with separate lovers, others swapping with another couple, the rest at larger parties or swing clubs."

"You said 'for the most part.' Was there anyone I know that you were involved with?"

Dad smiled. "Aunt Jilly. She and her husband Sam were the start of Marcy and I being involved in the swinging scene and she was the woman I dated the most solo, after Sam died."

Jillian Tirman was a close friend of my parents that Tommy and I grew up calling "Aunt Jilly", until we learned that she wasn't really related to us. I hadn't seen Jilly or her daughter Jessica, who was my age, in several years and suddenly realized why.

"You were lovers and stopped because of this pact you made with Mom?" I asked.

Dad answered, "Yes. We stopped being lovers and tried to just be platonic friends after that, but it didn't really work."

"Now that the pact is over and Mom is getting what she wanted, are you going to get in touch with Jilly again?"

He nodded and said, "I'm thinking about it. I do want your mother to know first and I haven't had the chance to bring it up with her."

We chatted some more until the 15 minute mark had passed, then we both got up and crossed to the bedroom. My erection had waned, but came back quickly when we saw the two women on the bed in a 69. Angie was on top, her head pointed toward the foot of the bed and the doorway. Angie gave me a grin when she spotted me, then dipped her head to lick at Mom's slit some more.

As we both disrobed, Dad said, "Get behind Angie and either take her doggy-style or help your Mom eat her. I'll help Angie with your Mom at the other end. We'll see how things evolve from there."

Mom turned her head and smiled when she saw me kneel onto the bed and make my way towards her. She reached her left hand to grasp my protruding dick as it led the way. As I got closer to Angie's torso, preparing to enter her from behind, Mom pulled my cock into her mouth, wetting the knob and making my toes curl. Popping me free from her lips, she guided my cock to Angie's labia, inserting my glans in place, then laying her tongue along the underside of my shaft as I pressed forward.

Angie pushed her torso back slightly to meet me midway, wiggling her butt against me. She then steadied to remain in place over Mom's body and let me take hold of her hips.

Mom kept her tongue active, sliding between Angie's labia and clit and my cock as it went in and out, occasionally moving to suck on my balls. "Oh, gawd, that's amazing!" I cried, when I felt one of Mom's hands juggling my nuts, licking where my shaft entered Angie and Angie's sheath spasming around me in orgasm as Mom's other hand was flicking across Angie's clit.

"Fuck me, Derek!" cried Angie from the other end of the bed. Dad had Mom's right leg over his shoulder, letting him access Mom's pussy from between her buttocks, while Angie approached it from above.

"Yessssss," hissed Mom, when I saw Dad introduce two fingers into Mom, as his head backed away and he made eye contact with me and then winked.

After a couple of minutes of those fingers thrusting into her while Angie licked at her, Mom's moans turned into a scream. Her body bucked twice underneath the pile and she started to shake. "Fuck me, Stan," she called out, as her body stilled.

Staying at a right angle to Mom's torso, Dad shifted his body across the bed, until his hips were lined up with Mom's butt, both of her legs draped over him. Angie blocked my view of his cock entering Mom, but I still felt his first thrust travel through the whole bed, pushing Mom and Angie towards me.

It didn't take long before my strokes synched up with his, him thrusting as I pulled back, both women's bodies moving together as they wrapped arms around each other and kept on licking.

Angie came around me a second time and I barely avoided exploding in her as she pulsed inside. I slowed my thrusting and recited polynomials to myself for 30 seconds, trying to ease back from the edge.

Mom had one of my nuts in her mouth when her next orgasm splashed over her. The vibrations of her moans pushed me right back towards my peak and I no longer had a choice but to give Angie several hard thrusts, as my cock unloaded half a dozen gobs of my love juice.

Mom's hand grabbed my shaft as I began easing out of Angie, squeezing one last blob of jizz from my glans, that Mom licked off, then let me go. Breathless, I rocked back to sit on my feet and watch Mom begin to lick up the semen that began oozing from Angie's pussy.

Looking along their bodies, Dad was still pumping his hips into Mom in that T position. Angie lifted her head to scream, "Marcy!" in another orgasm, then pushed her arms against Mom's body to lift herself into a sitting position over Mom's face.

Dad pulled out of Mom to change position, too. He straddled her left leg, lifting the right over his shoulder. This twisted Mom's torso but raised her vagina so that Dad could reinsert his cock into her and thrust deeply, using her upraised leg for leverage.

I moved around between Dad and Angie and she met my eyes and said, "I love you, so much." I kissed her deeply, tasting my Mom on her lips and tongue.

Breaking the kiss, I said, "I love you too, babe." I kissed my way down to her glistening chest, nuzzling her tits, licking and sucking both nipples. I continued to kiss my way down, until I was able to take a few swipes of her clit alongside Mom's tongue and I exchanged a quick kiss with Mom, then began kissing along Mom's neck to her chest. I continued loving Mom's tits until I felt her spasm in another orgasm at the same time that I heard both Angie and Dad reach their respective climaxes above us.

All three of them collapsed at that point, just as I was feeling my next erection returning. Angie pushed away from Mom's face to a sitting position against the headboard, then leaned forward to kiss Mom, upside down. "Thank you," I heard Angie say.

"Any time, honey, and I do mean that," was Mom's response. "You sure don't lick pussy like a novice."

"I just did to you what I like Derek to do to me, Marcy. You helped me get past the nerves and I wanted to thank you. It didn't take long until it was just about energy flowing between us."

Dad lowered Mom's leg and lay on Mom's right side, away from me. He said, "That was glorious, all of you. I've missed the energy a foursome creates. I don't regret my original reasons for the pact, but I'm glad it's ended, now. This feels like balance."

"We're even?" I asked.

"Yes, son, we're even, in so many ways."

~~~~~