All Comments on 'Mom and I Just Us'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
like the story

i gave it 5 stars. i liked it. the sex scenes were very good - as usual! and i like the basic storyline. i do think a lot of time was spent with the mom, son, dad, jilly dynamic and dad's fears - hopefully it will lead to something that makes it worthwhile. i know its asking a lot, but i think if this had been written to include thanksgiving day - probably making it 5 or 6 pages - it may have helped. just my 2 cents!! i think you have a long way to go with this story. i'm looking forward to reading the next few chapters.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@goducks1

Each day in this sequence has its own theme, on its own day. That's why I didn't call them Chapter 1, 2, etc. This section/day is about Derek and Marcy exploring their intimacy without other sex partners present. Stan's brief involvement wasn't about him participating with them, but reacting to them. Thanksgiving is most definitely NOT about just the two of them, for sure.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
Thanks It makes more sense now.

I’m looking forward to the next Week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A well spun yarn! Loved it 5-stars!

I agree with someone on this site. Now it makes sense. I like the explanations that Mom gives about incest. They really thought about it and its repercussions! Well and sensitively written. This is a very special genre and I believe the mostly read. These stories makes you understand why.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful, intelligent story. I liked the character and plot development. I enjoyed the mental construction of the perimeters of an incest relationship. The explanation of the possible duration; expectations of the people involved; impact on future plans, affect/effect of life time choices and ramifications thereof. Rated this story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome Leenysman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...