All Comments on 'Mom and I Swing'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
max052max052about 6 years ago
Outstanding!

As hot as this series is, it isn't just great porn, it's a great story. ( A lot harder to do, I think) The pay off of that story was well worth the extra complexity of the DNA testing, an absolutely genius turn of events.

Thanks for all the effort you put into this, can't wait to read more of your work.

5 stars, fave story, fave author.

All my best; max052

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
another 5 stars

This chapter is definitely 5 stars. much better than the last one - i understand it better - i'm probably slow and a little "redundancy" going thru who's related to whom as the story continues is good! the sex was really great in this chapter. and the story has really grown on me. i hope you continue the series - i'm looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reading order

Hi, could someone please point me to the reading order of this story?

Thanks in advance.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Mom and I Titles are alphabetical

The titles are in alphabetical order, as listed under my profile:

Get Even

Just Us

Revelations

Swing

(Coming soon) United

(Potential) XXXMas Time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...