All Comments on 'Mom & My Many Firsts Ch. 01'

by GinJan839045

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Most real feeling of love from mother and son story ever. So beautifully crafted.

Thanks so much

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
A sweet story

I have to say I'm enjoying your story so far. It nice to read such a sweet and loving tale. I'm happy so far that main character has a smaller penis without turning it into a humiliation like most stories that feature that. Good work and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Very good start of what I hope is a long sexual story for mom and son!!!

I know a guy who does exactly what the son does when he ,masturbates. He puts his cock between his thighs and works the top of his erection as he fucks his thighs. When he cums it's all over his inner thighs and there is always a huge amount. He tells me he cum more because as he shoots he squeezes his thighs tighter and tighter and his orgasm lasts longer. He has done it so much his cock bends down a little and when we fuck I lay under him and feel it touching my G spot. It's really hot. Hois cock is a little over 5 inches.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a story with much potential and he has a Mom who is very open minded; which having a smaller than normal cock makes a big difference. Sounds like his Mom is trying to build up his self-esteem so he won't feel too upset having a small / shorter than normal cock.

I hope she wants to suck his cock and let him cum in her mouth, that would really boost his confidence. Many younger girls / women his age would laugh and leave. Maybe, he will even be allowed to cum on her boobs or face ?? In any event I hope for more very soon great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Quite a few guys would benefit greatly from hearing mom say, You have a small penis! "I still love you, honey. You know that. And so will the special woman that is going to come into your life. Now rub your little cock and cum for your mother"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True Stories are the most erotic

Just knowing that there is some truth in this is quite a turn on.

Shade333Shade333about 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Can't wait for part 2. Hopefully mom helps him out some more.

MastermisterMastermisteralmost 2 years ago

Very arousing. I visit my widowed father and we enjoy masturbating together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous