Mom & My Many Firsts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like doing that?"

"Very much," as she slowly nodded and continued to watch my cock.

"How long has it been?"

"Oh geez, probably about 4 years. Mostly it was when you were younger and I was dating much more often."

"How many guys do you think you dated back then?"

She thought for a moment, "Maybe 15 or 20."

"You didn't do all of them, did you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know. Have sex, or suck."

Without hesitation she replied "No. I didn't have sex with all of them. A few I did. That seemed to be what most of them wanted though. I found that the guys I didn't want to have sex with, were more than happy to at least get a blow job. I know most got at least one blow job from me... Many got more than one." And she almost laughed at that revelation. I hesitated at the next question, not quite sure I wanted to hear the answer. But I couldn't help myself.

"How did they look?"

"Most were pretty good looking. Why?"

"No. I mean how big were they?"

"You mean their penises?"

"Yeah. When they were hard."

I think she sensed the trepidation in my voice, and tried to choose her words carefully. "They were all different sizes. I didn't measure them."

"Were any bigger than me?"

She couldn't dance around that question. She hesitated before saying "Yes. All of theirs were bigger than yours. But every guy doesn't have a big penis. There are lots of men out there that are your size."

"What is my size, mom?" My heart unexpectedly began to beat faster as I suddenly realized what I wanted to hear.

"What do you want me to say?!" as she temporarily looked up at my face. "Do you want me to say you have a small penis? Okay, you have a small penis! How's that? Happy now?" I smiled slightly and quickened my pace. "I still love you, honey. You know that. And so will the special woman that is going to come into your life. Now rub your little cock and cum for your mother" she giggled as she returned to watching my penis. That's pretty much all I needed to hear as I went as fast as I could, almost causing the couch to shake. I quickly felt my impending orgasm build, and clamped my legs tightly together with just the head of my penis visible as I stuck my fingers between my thighs and rubbed the top side of my erection as I felt the first spurt of cum shoot out onto my legs. I thrust my hips forward and kept rubbing as the next spurt shot out. Mom said "That's a good boy," as a third spurt landed on my legs. A few trickles more and I was done and exhausted. "Don't move," as my mother got up and returned with a couple paper towels. She put one underneath my legs to catch any drips and wiped up the majority of semen that was on my legs. That was the first time I masturbated in front of anybody.

To be continued...

12