Mom & My Many Firsts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dinner ended, mom arose from the table, "I'll do the dishes. It's the least I could do. Thank you so much, sweetie," as she began to collect the dirty dishes. In reaching over to take my dishes, her blouse fell away from her body, and I got a much desired view down her top at both her breasts. They still possessed a firmness for a woman in her early forties, that made them look just beautiful, hanging and swaying away from her chest. Mom intentionally fumbled with my dishes to give me a longer look, I'm sure. My eyes returned to her face, to find her looking back at me with a bit of a smile. Even though her acts were deliberate, I still managed to blush at being caught peeking.

"Not bad, huh?," my mother asked as she walked with a bit of a strut to the kitchen. "Do you like my boobs?"

"I do" was the extent of my reply.

She turned the hot water on and plugged the sink, placing the dirty dishes and pots from the stove in the water to soak. "I think I'll let everything soak for a bit," as she waited for all to be submerged in the water. I pushed my chair back and faced my legs toward the kitchen to get up, when mom turned the water off and quickly stood in front of me. She looked down at her blouse and unbuttoned two more buttons, leaving one visible above her skirt and maybe one hidden underneath. She raised her arms above her head and stretched while turning her her head and making a little "mmh" noise. Her nipples pressed hard against the fabric. She then lowered her arms and leaned forward, putting her hands on my knees. Once again completely exposing her chest to me.

"May I give you a thank you kiss for a wonderful dinner, honey?"

My eyes were glued to her breasts. "Sure," as I looked back up to her face.

She smiled and puckered her lips, and for a split second began to lean toward my face. Anticipating her kiss, I got my lips ready, when her direction changed. Instead, she lowered her head down to my erection and gave my head a kiss. "Thank you, honey." I'm not sure if one glass of wine could lower her inhibitions, but she went back down and kissed it again. "Thank you, sweetie. You're such a good boy." With that, she put her lips back on the tip, took a deep breath, and let my cock slide into her moist mouth. I was in heaven as mother's breasts softly patted the tops of my legs as she went up and down on my penis. I couldn't get enough. It felt like it was her way of showing me she loved me, instead of just telling me. Those thoughts and feelings were racing through my mind and body for a few precious moments, when she abruptly stopped and stood up. She smiled as she buttoned her blouse back up while looking down at my cock. She then turned and walked toward the hallway presumably to get changed. As she went out of view, I heard a final "thanks again, sweetie!"

I saw my mother's door was closed as I returned to my room. I left my door open as I took a seat in front of my computer, which was along the wall to the left of the doorway. With the things that have been running through my head lately, especially tonight's dinner, I thought I might see what I could find regarding mother and son relationships. A couple quick searches, and I easily found websites featuring large amounts of incest stories. Whether truthful or not, I took greater interest in the stories that claimed to be true. Mother and I hadn't gone that far, but it sure seemed like things were somewhat headed in that direction. I had no idea how far my mother would go with what she was doing. All I knew was, I was willing to learn all I could, and I had a developing attraction to my mother.

I had spent about an hour enjoying most of the stories I read, when I heard my mother's door open. I clicked off the internet as she leaned in to my room. "I had a nice little nap. Come on out and sit with me for a while." I got up and followed behind her, trying as best I could to get rid of the leakage resulting from the reading, by rubbing it into my skin. She had changed into a loose pair of shorts and t-shirt as I watched her ass wiggle down the hallway. As she sat at one end of the couch, she said "Sit next to me, honey." I sat down, and she immediately took hold of my penis with her right hand. Her eyes were looking all over my face as she started stroking me. "Did you have a good day today?"

I was fighting the urge to reach up and reciprocate with a hand of my own. "It was okay."

"What did you do... besides make dinner?" Her eyes went down to my cock and back to my face as she spoke.

"Just some laundry and the computer. Time went by quick."

"Were you naked all day? During work, I was wondering if you got dressed after I left this morning."

"I was. This is the first day I've been naked from start to finish. At least so far today, anyway."

"I probably don't need to tell you I enjoy seeing my baby boy naked. Do I?" She adjusted her sitting position by turning a bit toward me, and reached her left hand over, and began lightly alternating caresses to my balls and above my cock while continuing to stroke with her right. "You feel so good being smooth shaven down there. Do you like me touching you down there?"

"Very much." I slid my butt a little forward, toward the edge of the cushion and tried to push my hips up to give her as much access as I could to what little I had.

"Thank you, honey... That helps," as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She leaned back, still looking into my eyes, "I haven't actually said this yet, even though I've done it a bit already, but here it goes... I want to suck your cock. May I suck my wonderful son's cock?" She leaned forward again and kissed me on the shoulder as she looked down at her hands fondling me.

I gasped at her words, and my heart started racing. "Yes."

"Yes, what?... I want to hear you say it, honey."

My desire to have her do so was burning within. "I want you to suck my cock, mom. Put my cock in your mouth."

Believe it or not, the house phone rang just as she started to lean forward. Mom held onto my cock and picked up the cordless phone lying on the end table. "Hello... Oh, hi Lin." I've always liked my Aunt Linda, until this very moment! Mom continued to stroke and look at my cock as she carried on a conversation with her sister. "You know. Same thing, different day... Richie made me dinner tonight... Yes he is... Did you get what I sent?... What did you think?... Me too... I'm trying." A few more minutes went by, and she said, "Okay. Say hello to everyone for me." And instead of hanging up, mom tells me "Your Aunt Linda wants to talk to you."

"Are you kidding me?!" I thought, as she handed me the phone. Looking at my mother, I motioned my hand up and down my body, with my eyes practically bulging out of my head. "Look at what we're doing!" I mouthed to my mother.

She just smiled and whispered "It'll be fine. Say hello to your aunt."

"Hi Aunt Linda."

"How's Rich doing?"

"I'm fine." My mother started kissing my left arm, while continuing to fondle my cock as I spoke.

"How did school go this semester?" I had the phone in my right hand, so mother was able to lift my left arm and put it behind her head and onto her shoulders.

No sooner was my arm around my mother, than she began to lower herself down to my penis. Apparently being on the phone with her sister didn't matter. I tried to sound like nothing was happening as I spoke, but that proved very difficult. I was telling Aunt Linda my grades exactly when I felt my penis enter my mother's mouth. I could hear my voice waver as I spoke.

"Is everything okay?," Aunt Linda queried.

"Yeah. I was just shifting on the couch a bit."

"Are you sure that was why?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"It just sounded a little more awkward than that... You know your mother and I have no secrets with each other, right?"

"Yeah." I started to get an additional warm sensation surge through my body, that had nothing to do with what my mother was doing. Something embarrassing was about to happen.

"Your mother said you've been spending a lot of time around the house with no clothes on... Is that true?"

I was trying to think of something to say. "What?... She said that?"

"Uh huh... She says you're always sporting a little erection... I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself."

"What?!... What do you mean, see it for yourself?!" My mother looked up with a knowing glance and a soft giggle, and went back to concentrating on sucking my cock.

"She sent a picture and video of you to me... Like I said, we have no secrets."

"Mom!" Mother ignored my reaction and continued to tend to my penis.

"By the way, I doubt there are many sons that would allow their mother to see, let alone record them in the shower. Good for you... Interesting between the legs technique you use. I've never seen that before... You know, your mother just wants to share what's important in her life with me... She's very proud of you... And she loves you."

"I know," as I slowly resigned myself to the fact that my aunt now knows what I look like naked... and then some.

"I'll be up to visit in a week or two."

"Just you?"

"Yup. I have a couple things to take care of nearby, so I'll stop by for a while. Don't get dressed on my account, while I'm there," she said while laughing.

"We'll see," I responded, unsure of what to say.

"Say goodbye to your mother for me, and I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on how good mother was making me feel. Now was not the time to get into her letting other people see me naked. I looked down at her, fully engrossed in what she was doing, and lightly placed my right hand on the back of her head. Talking to my aunt, must have loosened my lips, because I started talking more to my mother. "Keep sucking, mom... It feels so good in your mouth... You can tell Aunt Linda all about it later... Tell her you like sucking my cock." I was trying to sound a little dirty.

Mom raised her head just long enough to say "She already knows." She then returned my penis to her mouth and started sucking harder. Seconds later, she raised up again. Catching her breath as she stroked me with her left hand, she said "Cum for me, honey... Be a good boy and get your little cock to squirt for me."

That set my insides on fire, and I used both hands to push mother's head back down as I felt the welcoming warmth of her mouth once again. It was tough, being in a sitting position, to push my hips up to meet her bobbing, but I managed to somewhat do it. Very soon after, it felt like she let me take control of the moment, to make sure I felt as good as possible. She willingly let me move her head up and down as I thrust my penis into her mouth as best I could. I wondered "How could she love me any more than this?," as I felt her tongue dance around my cock, and she resumed sucking hard. It wasn't much longer, when I felt that familiar tingle. I was about to release my milky white cum. I didn't know if mother wanted to watch or not, but I decided I would keep my cock in her mouth and let her taste me. I was right on the edge.

"Here it comes, momma!" I don't know why I chose such a childhood word for my mother. It just felt right at the time. I could feel no effort on her part, to remove my penis from her mouth, but I still held her head down as my body tightened. I felt the first spasm hit and was surprised at how intimate it felt, having another person willing to allow me to shoot my semen into their mouth. I gave a half-hearted thrust while still in her mouth, and felt a second shot of semen release. Mother stayed rather still until I finished filling her mouth. When she could tell I was done, she sat up with her mouth closed. A loving look was in her eyes as I watched her swallow. She said nothing for a few seconds, and swallowed a second time, licking her lips as she leaned forward to give me a kiss on the lips. It was a soft loving kiss. I could taste what had to be remnants of my cum from her lips.

"I love you, honey... Thank you for letting me do that."

My mother was the first person to let me cum in their mouth.

To be continued...

12