All Comments on 'Mom and Sarah'

by noduis

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
....

absolutely pathetic attempt of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this was way to rushed

never post a wham bam thankyou maam story. give background and character development as well as a REAL PLOT this had nothing to keep our interest.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
NEEDS MORE WORK (also more pages)

Your story line has possibility but in its present form is more suited for a "Letter to Hustler" if it's still in print. In fact it would probably be one of the better they have printed.

Constructive critism: Make the characters real, not the red hot cardboard figures they are now. Ex. Who are they inside? Briefly, what do thay look like? How do they think? Why is Mom so ready to spread her legs for son? What about Sis, why is she so available at that age? When they finally decide to make a play build up to the main event with a couple lead-in scenes.

Of course it's easier to give advice than to actually write it, but we all keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beginning

Everyone must begin somewhere. However, too many beginning writers are leaving out needed content. There is nothing here to keep the reader's attention. It's just another "find 'em and fuck 'em" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer ...

'letter'??

More like a Postcard!!

Might have got a 4* if there had been more to it!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
It went from unrealistic to completely unbelievable-by-any-stretch-of-imagination.

The comment about submitting to Hustler fell short. If there's a version of Hustler that caters to idiots, one which relies more on pictures than it's misspelled words, THAT's the place for you to submit it. This is garbage. I feel like I lost IQ points just reading it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I agree, this sounds more like an "incident" than a real story. This may have worked better as a flashback with him looking back at how it all started.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 10 years ago

I have to agree with the others. One does not simply walk into incest. You need build-up. Motivation. Even hesitation. One person willing to commit the ultimate taboo is one thing. Three people jumping at the chance without even a "are you sure about this?" is beyond the pale, even when two of them have already tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to hell with the rest, I liked it

Write more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

I rate it 8 on a 1-10 scale. Could have spend more time building it up.

pichejfpichejfover 10 years ago

While you a better grasp of the English language than a lot of writers on this site, the pace of the story was too fast. While the main character was still outside the window, the story was believable in that the mom and sister could have thought of it as just a little harmless teasing, just a little thrill. As soon as the protagonist went inside, the story would have greatly benefited from a slower pace, more description and, as a lot of others have pointed out, at least some hesitation on the part of the characters and their motivation for wanting to commit incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Your horny son's here, Mother." Mom looked over her shoulder, "You're not coming in here like that. Leave your clothes in your room." I flew across the hall, stripped and hurried back. "Whoa, would you look at the love muscle on the kid!" "You wrap

Some may call this excellent story rushed, but I call it hot. No need for "background." We can assume the urges that simmer below the surface in plenty of families. There's an 18 year old boy, at the peak of his sexual prowess, there's his mother and sister, sex-savvy women with urgent needs between their legs. All three know that the boy's got something between his own legs that can fulfill those needs, and then some. No use mincing words--Mom and Sarah both openly admire their son and brother's big hard cock, and he invites them to test-drive their twats on it. He knows he's got more than enough warm creamy semen in his hot young balls to fill both the family twats, his sister's twat and his mother's twat, to overflowing. This little family's in for some great motherfucking and sisterhumping for a long time to come. I only wish the boy had a name, like his sister does.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * *

The premise or idea here is good as a plot base.

But reading this felt like 0 to 100 MPH in 10

seconds then slammed on the breaks....

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It had absolutely no believability to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish

Total rubbish- please do not write anymore until you come into the real world

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hahaha

This is one of the silliest pieces of crap that I've ever read. It was so surrealistically funny that I would love to see in in a video version (with cartoon characters). Good job, very entertaining (even though you didn't intend it that way). I'm going to call you the idiot savant of porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quality

This is a foul worded piece of garbage, as well as being demeaning to women. My suggestion to you is "GIVE UP WRITING!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ewwwww

Im 9 you idiots, I didn't wanna read any off that but I did I will never be able to forget this story ewwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eh

It seemed very unrealistic, but it was still hot in terms of sex. And to the comment that says they are a nine year old, this is literotica in the incest category, what did you expect? I think if you got rid of the attempted story line and only write hot sex scenes from now on you're good to go, or collaborate with some who can write good story lines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mom ans sarah

should have been longer but good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but to damn short!!!!!!!!!!!

CcatoneCcatone10 months ago

Sometimes there is story where are people who are open with their sex life, Great story. I had a future mother in-law who met dancing with after two two grinding dances she grabs my hard cock and says "that's the dick my daughter needs" and a low voice she says "she owes a finder fee we will setting up payment after a trial period. She works as sales manager /owner. I once said teasely she was a sex crazed woman. She say, I think it is important to occasionally to ease the sexual tension and those especially close to home, she a man can handle 2 woman sexual needs and he won't be trying have sex with others, a man who fucking more than 3 has to be rich and lots of free time. She said guys like you are rare you love and respect my daughters and me but your true love is your wife. Three of us love you and we all have lost that slutyness it is like we married to you after the death of our mother and your wife we all loved so much, but we still have that special bonding. Your story is a reminder.!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous