All Comments on 'Mom & Son Confess Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mother fucker

good story,got cum all over me.Remind me of myself after my father died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope

Hope there is not another chapter . Not into senior sex . next chapter mother would be . What ? 80 something ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"You like screwing your mother? Being a motherfucker?"

To which any boy would answer, "fuck, yeah!" I'm surprised that this excellent 2-part story by an accomplished writer of hot tales of motherfucking hasn't garnered more comments. Sean and his mom are on great terms, the way it should be between a mother and her son. There's no awkwardness or shame or stupid "guilt." His mother knows that her boy's hot for what she's got between her legs--her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Sean knows that his mother wants and needs what he's got jumping around in his pants--his fat young cock. Why the heck should that cock be kept out of that hole? Surely it's the most natural thing in the world for a boy to want to get back up his own birth canal and for a mother to want her boy back up where he began. For a son nothing can ever compare to having his prick up inside his mommy, feeling it surrounded by layers or warm wet loving mommy-twat. The best feeling for a mother is when her darling baby boy is pounding and slamming her cunt with all his youthful enthusiasm and strength. The moment of ecstasy for both comes when the boy unloads his young balls and sprays a geyser of creamy semen into his mom, painting the walls of his mother's twat a nice sticky white. A son creaming his own mother's twat is the most beautiful thing in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pregnancy

A woman of this age will not get pregnant, no worries, no rubbers, all good bareback fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

This was a very good story. I know some people complain about your writing, but damn! You do write a darn good story.

Warren

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES