Mom & Son Confess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

Sean

In the process of mounting her and cradling her, conscious to keep my weight off of her, she gripped my cock and placed it to her. She's gave a sharp yelp and I thought I had hurt her, figuring it had been a long time since she had any cock, but it turned out I had just snagged a little of her thick bush. She was wet, warm and tight and I took my acheving full penetration. I, then, fucked her slowly, enjoying the moment and her soft moans. It was a leisurely and lengthy fuck, with our moans and grunts filling the room, and then she started talking.

"You like my pussy, Sean? I can imagine what you might have been thinking watching me through that little scratch. Once I discovered it and started playing with you, I imagined you were in there jerking your cock. You wanted to screw me didn't you? You wanted in the worst way to come in my pussy, didn't you? I wanted to give you my pussy but I couldn't back then. But now we can screw anytime you want. I want you to screw me a lot, at least once a week."

"Yes!" She continued. "Harder, sugar! Stick it deep!

Mom started to get aroused by her own banter and her ass was now thrusting with my increased rhythm, as her banter had indeed simulated my own mind. I moved my hands to grip her ass, locking her in tight.

"You like screwing your mother? Being a motherfucker?" She said the word like it was alien to her.

"You like your son's cock?" I queried, after giving a lengthy affirmative answer to her questions. "Are you going to let me come in you? Let my cum fill your belly?"

Lauren

Hell! The talking, the banter, was the only thing keeping me going. I was exhausted but I wasn't going to renege one bit on giving my son a good screwing. When he moved his hands to my ass, it gave me a bit of a reprieve as I did not have to keep up the thrusting. But I kept trying! I don't think his cock pulled out of me more than a half an inch as tight as he had me locked against him. I felt like he was trying to push his cock up to my belly button.

"I want your cum in me! Give it to me now! Damn you, give it to me now! Every drop!" I demanded.

I was very much aware of his breathing and I felt that he was near. As an incestous mother, I was not going to be happy until I had his warm, milky white semen in my belly. I soon felt his cock jerk once, twice, three times along with a loud groan.

Sean

Her banter really did a job on me but I think we both really wanted to consummate our intimacy and coming in her was the ultimate consummation. After I shot my load, I have to admit I felt a bit sheepish and hesitated releasing her. I was reluctant to look her in the eye. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when she whispered in my ear that she had to pee. My apprehension dissolved and I released her, pulling my still somewhat erect cock out of her, letting her up.

I followed her into the bathroom and watched her relieve herself. She asked me if I was having fun.... watching her.

"Do you watch Suzy pee?"

"When she'll let me"

"You won't have to worry about that with me."

She wiped herself numerous times, then, pulled the curtain back on the bathtub, stepped in, adjusted the water and squatted. She began to wash her pussy. And I began to wash my cock in the sink again, all the while eyeing her.

"I can see you really like this." Mom observed,scrubbing her lathered rich pussy, eyeing me with a smile.

"The most sensuous thing in the world!"

After mom finished wash her pussy, We enjoy a shower together.

I spent the night and we fucked in the early morning before I left for work.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers
12