All Comments on 'Mom and Son Make a Movie'

by PrincessRiley472

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ardoardoalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Hot Story !

badbluebadbluealmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This got me so hard. More, please.

mches1965mches1965almost 8 years ago
Yes !

Another amazingly sexy story ! You go girl !

UntamedmanUntamedmanalmost 8 years ago
So sensual and erotic.....

..... you know how to write to excite...more please

want2sharepawifewant2sharepawifealmost 8 years ago
Keeps you waiting for more

Loved you nice and slow build up, loved how you had Sophie be hesitant but then a sexual animal with a nice developed story. I was definitely aroused reading it and can't wait to see how you add to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a great story by a young and highly talented British woman!

I love how the mother, Sophie, "spread her legs slightly apart and gave a stunning view of her sex in all its pulsing glory." That view was for the benefit of Sophie's 18 year old son Michael, and you can bet your ass it absolutely stunned the kid. Nothing can ever overwhelm a boy's mind, can thrill him down to his toes, like the sight of his own mother's cunt. Like lots and lots of young guys, he's often thought about it, dreamed about it, whacked off hungering for it. But now it's right in front of him, "in all its pulsing glory." Oh, holy fuck! Every single boy'd get so hard his cock is practically busting out of his pants, and plenty would just blow their balls and cream their shorts then and there. But I have a feeling that the gifted Princess R's got a much better place in mind for young Michael to cream. Guess where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you my daughter?

Your story describes my wife (Faye) and son (Shane)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good imagination and potential. Moms often feel like helping son with his issue. A wide range of techniques have been used with success without going all the way.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 8 years ago
5 Stars Nobody ever gets 5 stars for chapter 1

Please continue!! This is a story that begs for more......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

continue and please make each chapter longer. It allows you to get into the world you the writer are creating. It also will give you higher votes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3

Nice story. Only about a quarter finished. Get an editor.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, very very HOT and the writing is quite good and arousing ! I think Mom and Mike have to go further and do each other. If its been that long since Mike's Dad left; then his Mom is more than ready to feel his thick 9 inch cock. Hopefully, they'll do it and that will become the daily stress relief ..... cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Nice start. Very hot. Hopefully subsequent chapters will be longer.

DoctorboyDoctorboyalmost 8 years ago
Great start!

I like your point of view. The stories will get hotter if you spend more time on developing the sex scenes. Going into more detail with each erotic scenario. You have real potential with this, girl. All your stories have turned me on, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

hope to read more

sglewsglewover 7 years ago
enjoyed it

Great start. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

"Her toes curled into her heels"???? What kind of creature is she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

A pity it wasn't continued. Wanted a next chapter where he would fuck that squirting mommy pussy et al. If you read this, think about it 😊

Wow1000Wow1000over 4 years ago
Yes

Its sex-ed and horny story!

I 2 times

flytimeflytimeabout 4 years ago
Third Person Sex Stories

Thank you for submitting it. I like your pick of genres. It’s one of mine too. I liked your writing style, got me up. I’m not too fond of third person sex stories, but I like it. Thank you for submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No ch 2. So many authors dissapoint by broken promises. Stopped me giving it 5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where is the next part? Mike needs to fuck his sexy mom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous