Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

'Robert stop,' he imagined his mother saying when they were kissing and he rubbed her clit and tried to insert a finger inside of her. 'You can't do that. I'm your mother. How would you like it if I fondled your cock?'

He looked at her as if she was nuts.

'How would it look if you fondled my cock? I'd love it,' he imagined saying to her with a dirty laugh while forcing her hand on his stiff prick and wrapping her long, soft fingers around him.

He imagined himself moving his mother's hand back and forth while giving himself a forced hand job. Only, how would that look to her friends, a naked mother with her naked son together on a Nude Day weekend cruise? What would her friends say? What would her friends think? Maybe they'd start a new trend, a mother and son sexual trend. Maybe it would be okay for a mother to have sex with her son and a son to have sex with his mother as long as they had sex on Nude Day.

'Wow! How about that?'

Now that's a Nude Day that he'd like to celebrate.

'So, what did you do for Nude Day?' Robert imagined his friend asking him.

'I had sex with my mother,' he imagined his response.

'Lucky bastard,' he imagined his friend saying. 'Even though it's appropriate to have sex with your son on Nude Day, my mom is old fashioned. She'd never have sex with me.'

* * * * *

Drifting back from his sexual fantasy to reality, he refocused on the conversation that he was having with his mother.

"A cruise? Wow! What's the occasion?"

He prodded her for more information while hoping she'd fess up and tell him that the cruise was a Nude Day cruise, a naked Nude Day cruise. Now with this insightful, sexual revelation, he couldn't think of his mother in the way that he thought about her before, kind, loving, and sensitive. Now instead of thinking of her as his mother, he thought of her as a sexy, sensual, and sexual woman. No longer able to remove sex from the equation whenever thinking about his mother, now he thought of her as his personal slut who he lived with and who happened to be his mother.

"No occasion," she said again avoiding eye contact with him.

Every time she told him a white lie, she never looked him in the eye.

"Then, if it's not any type of occasion, can I go with you? I've never been on a cruise," he said knowing what her answer would be while knowing she'd feel guilty not including him.

Playing her to make her to feel guilty, he looked at her with expectancy while she looked at him with embarrassment and shame. Suddenly undressing her with his eyes, he imagined his mother topless. Topless, topless, topless, he'd love to see her big, topless tits. Suddenly undressing her with his eyes, he imagined his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he'd love nothing more than to go on a Nude Day cruise with his naked mother.

Naked, naked, naked, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked while she saw him naked too. He'd love nothing more than to see how other naked men looked at his naked mother and how his naked mother looked at other naked men. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his mother while they were both naked on their Nude Day cruise. Whether in her mouth or in her pussy, he'd love nothing more than for his cock to be buried inside of his mother.

"No, it's just going to be the two of us," she said not making eye contact with him while lying yet again when he heard her say that they'll be six couples taking the cruise. "It's going to be a romantic cruise," she said lying again when obviously they'll be more sex than romance on the Nude Day cruise she'll be taking.

If anything, he figured the cruise was going to be a sexual orgy. If anything with his mother gangbanging six men, he imagined his mother fucking and sucking God only knows how many men. He only wished that one of the men she fucked and sucked was him. He'd give his right arm to be naked on that cruise with his naked mother. No doubt while masturbating later, while imagining her having sex with her boyfriend and other men on the cruise, he'll be imagining having sex with his naked mother.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12