All Comments on 'Mom and Son Swirlfest'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
clive2007clive2007over 15 years ago
Very Good

I wonder how many times you used the word "mature." I think you should cross every one of them out. Otherwise nice idea for a sexy story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Creative

Hot story and very creatives!

billcoombsbillcoombsover 15 years ago
SO HOT!!!!! MORE????

VERY WELL WRITTEN.BUILD UP WAS SWEET..HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT THIS KIND OF MIX..ALWAYS GETS MY FLAG POLE WAVING..KEEP THEM TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE LONGER..ONE MORE ROMP WOULD BE LOVELY........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry

Story went down the toilet, I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

MORE of these two please.

BiskitBiskitover 15 years ago
Lusting for mom

Well writen. You had me jerking off several times. Loved your dialog between the moms, just wish there had been more between mom's and son's. Defineately a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best stories I have read in this site.

alfredrunstienalfredrunstienover 15 years ago
Beautiful

what sold me was the ladies utter sensuality and confidence, and the positive/negative colored bra and panties. My Goodness, awesome writing and imagery. More, please

marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed this story, especially the interracial aspect that was thrown in for good measure. While incest is not my thing per se, I did enjoy this one and found it to be very erotic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It wasVery Hot...

....and well crafted and one of the best I have read on this site. I would like to see at least one followup story but PLEASE NO BABIES. Perhaps they meet girl friends and introduce them to the moms. On second thought I have a hard time keeping that many charactor straight.

NmktNHNmktNHabout 15 years ago
hot

this is hot for so many reason!!! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Mix

You have skillfully blended two extremely erotic themes-incest and interracial sex-in a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story! Really loved reading it. I'd love for there to be a sequel! Please continue.

chaospezchaospezover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Fantastic Idea, great mixing of incest and interracial fetishes! Would love to see a sequel, continuation, or another story with similar premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

Please continue with the couples and take them on a vacation. then both moms could spend the nights with their sons and swap sons for more fun. The moms could show their sons how they do each other and then maybe some anal work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wowww ...love this story ....

I really enjoyed the incestous and interracial parts very much. Please let this story continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

Keep up the good work..maybe they knock up each others mom or something.

gw05cbgw05cbover 12 years ago
More please!

The incest part of this story was the icing on the cake! We definitely need more of this story & Literotica needs more black women/white men stories! Thanks for the hot story that got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

after page 1 I had trousers and pants off, page 2 rubbing myself and page 3 well let my cum spill everywhere and it felt goo. more stories like this please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really good story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Damn that was hot

Would like more of their adventures

ejac57ejac57almost 11 years ago
Damn good!

My cock was rock hard and spurted huge globs of cum ! Great story! Gonna go for another one...hard again!!! Love to jerk off to a good fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

part 2 needs to include both moms losing their anal virginity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
STUPENDOUS STORY

STUPENDOUS STORY: Lovely Story Line. Superbly Told, Correct level of eroticism and detail of their Lovemaking. Not dirty at all, But elevated to a glorious family sharing of the Pristine.

Now, can we expect ? a Sequel: First a simple simple but long Drawn Out episode of Each Couple. Then another "HOT" encounter - of the Two couples swapping.,Followed by The widening of the Circle. - by Introducing either a single female or another Mom and Son Pair.

Ranji from Sri Lanka

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Loved the story line but I've only got one bitch remark to make and that is why couldn't they have filled both mums pussies with their loads of cum and getting them both pregnant already. You will have to write another chapter or two and this time get both mums pregnant and maybe get an aunt or two into the story ang getting them knocked up to the eyeballs with twins,triplets or quads, the more the merrier, maybe you could get grandma into the story amd both boys get to fuck them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Should make a porn of this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I liked how you didn't go with the typical stereotype of a black guys cock is bigger than that of a white guys and I wish you'd continue . 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT

EXCELLENT Story, it would be appreciated if the Circle of Moms and Sons could be expanded for wider Mom /Son mix and matching. Then the senior Moms Set up a 'SON' exchange Club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three's a crowd for my mom and I!

I like to grab the top of my mother's shoulders from underneath, when I'm on top of her. Her breasts smashed between us, her pretty face below mine, I hold her tight as I fuck her rhythmically. I can always tell by the expression on her face, and how loud she is, how to vary my speed, and intensity.........."Oh mom, you feel so good, your pussy is so tight, I can never get enough of you," I say as my breathing is becoming more labored. "Oh honey, I love your cock, it's so big, and you use it so well," my mom replies, her moans growing louder. I begin increasing my pace, and the force of my contact against her clit. "Oh god, oh baby, that's so good, you're going to make my cum if you keep that up," she says in an outburst of sexual excitement! "Oh god mom, you just keep getting better, and better, every time I fuck you," I say in a equally aroused tone. "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it, oh baby, you're going to make me cum, oh honey, oh honey, oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming" my mother shouts as her orgasm hits! I start pounding her pussy hard, our pubic hair offering very little cushion as we collide together with each frenzied thrust! "Oh god mom, you are so hot, I can't believe how good you feel, I'm going to cum too," I shout as my balls prepare to explode!" "Oh god mom, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss," I yell as I pump load, after load, of my hot spunk into her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Never masturbated that long,that hard or came so many times!! Need a part 2 to that one with anal,ass to mouth & rimjobs by the moms!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the way things turn out.

great story.hopefully more to follow.maybe one or both mums fall pregnant!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2about 5 years ago

MASTURBATION IS GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO IT OVER 100 TIMES DAILY! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT ALLWORK77629@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

You should write more in this genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

fantastic perfect race relations. would be good if you get the boys to fuck each other, that would mean every body as fucked each other. I quite sure the boys would be up for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous