Mom and Son Swirlfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Gina said next would set the tone for the remainder of the evening.

"Hey, how about if the moms dance with their sons for a few minutes?"

Monique caught on instantly and said, "Great idea!"

Listening to their moms out of habit, the boys reluctantly broke their embraces with their dates. Monique moved toward Marv, and Gina moved toward Pete. Gina wrapped her arms around Pete's waist and looked seductively into his eyes.

"Moms can be fun too," Gina said with a smile. She then pulled her pelvis tightly against her son's. She could feel the large bulge in his pants press against her abdomen. Pete wrapped his arms around his mom's shoulders and swayed against her body.

Monique held her arms open to Marv and smiled. They moved together, put their arms around each other, and moved to the music. Marv felt his mom's large breasts rub against his chest.

Pete moved his cheek slowly against his mom's soft, dark hair. The scent of her subtle perfume drifted into his nostrils, and made him even more intoxicated with desire. Gina began to touch her lips to Pete's neck in brief kisses.

She heard her son moan quietly into her ear, "Ohhh, Mom."

Gina whispered, "Kiss me like you kissed Monique."

When Gina looked up at her son's face, his eyes gleamed with lust. His mouth opened, his tongue crept out slightly, and his face moved toward his mother's. Gina's lips parted and when Pete's lips touched hers, their tongues intertwined. They hugged tightly, rubbing their bodies against one another's.

Marv could feel his mother's big breasts pressing against his chest and he lost what was left of his self-control. His hands slid down until they were on his mother's ass, and he began to rub her shapely buttocks. Monique put her hands on her son's ass and pulled his pelvis tightly against her. When Monique pressed her lips to her son's, Marv thrust his tongue into his mother's mouth. His right hand slid up until it cupped Monique's left tit. He rubbed circles over his mom's nipple as he kissed her. Monique moaned softly.

Meanwhile, Gina's hand had found the bulge in her son's pants, and she rubbed and squeezed it lovingly. By that point, both Pete and Marv were so horny that neither cared who was pleasuring them, or who they were pleasuring.

"Time to switch again," Monique announced, and broke her embrace with her son.

Rather than going to Marv, Gina smiled at Monique, grabbed the bottom of Monique's shirt, and began to lift it up over her skimpy white bra. Monique raised her arms to ease its removal. Monique then did the same for Gina to reveal a skimpy black bra. The boys gazed at their moms, stripped down to their bras. They stood, open-mouthed, leering at the sexy women before them. Monique moved in front of Pete, undid her skirt, and slid it down over her hips, revealing her white bikini panties, a white garter belt, and thigh-hi white stockings. They provided the perfect contrast to her milk chocolate flesh. It was the sexiest sight Pete had ever beheld. His erection strained for release.

Following Monique's lead, Gina dropped her skirt in front of Marv, revealing black bikini panties, a black garter belt, and black thigh-hi stockings. She and Monique were positive and negative of each other. When Gina stepped out of her skirt, Marv wrapped his arms around Gina. The mature white woman and young black man began to kiss and hug again.

The young white man opened his arms and the mature black woman wrapped her left arm around his waist and placed her right hand on the bulge in his pants. Pete pressed his lips to Monique's and moaned quietly. Using both hands, Monique unbuckled Pete's belt, unhooked the rivet on his jeans, and slowly slid down his zipper. As their tongues dueled, Monique slipped her hand inside he waistband of Pete's underwear. When Monique's hand gently squeezed his erection, intense pleasure flowed through Pete's body.

Gina glanced over at the other couple, and followed Monique's lead. She quickly undid Marv's pants, while Marv slid his right hand up and fondled the cup of Gina's bra. Gina hooked her fingers into the waistband of Marv's pants and underwear, and slid them down together. Marv's ebony erection stood straight out.

"Oh yeah!" Gina said with a smile. She curled her fingers around the stiff black dick and felt it throb in her hand. Gina guessed its length at seven and a half inches.

At the same time, Monique pulled down Pete's pants and underwear. His white hard-on swung out like an ivory flagpole.

"Oh Lordy!" Monique exclaimed. "Such a nice, big white dick!"

Monique estimated it's length to be nine inches and proportionally thick. She curled her dark fingers around the vanilla shaft and stroked it. The fingers of her other hand fondled Pete's balls. Pete moaned. Monique looked over at Gina fondling Marv's hard cock. Gina was watching her fondling Pete's stiff dick. The women smiled at each other. Their plan had worked.

Monique kissed Pete on the lips and said, "Take off my bra, baby." She then turned her back to Pete, who deftly unhooked the clasps. His large hands slid over Monique's dark flesh around to her stomach and up under her loose bra cups. Monique sighed as Pete's fingertips brushed over her sensitive nipples. She let the bra slide to her wrists, and then to the floor joining the growing pile of clothes. Pete cupped her breasts from behind and kissed her neck. Monique could feel Pete's big erection pressing against her back. Next, Pete's right hand slid down Monique's body and into the front of her panties. His fingertips moved over her soft, curly pubic hair. As his fingertips slid over her moist lips, Monique moaned and turned to face Pete. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties. Since the panties had been deliberately worn on the outside of the garters, Pete was able to slide them down over her hips and down her thighs, until they slipped to the floor. She was then nude except for the white garter belt and stockings. Pete gazed at Monique's neatly trimmed triangle of dense, black pubic curls. He quickly pulled his shirt up over his head and off. Then they were both naked.

In the meantime, Gina had been stroking Marv's erection while they kissed. Marv reached behind Gina and had difficulty with her bra hooks.

Gina whispered, "Let me help you, honey."

She stepped away from Marv, and in a moment, had unhooked her bra and flipped it onto a chair. Marv gazed at Gina's firm white tits and erect nipples. Gina then slipped her panties down until they fell to floor. She stepped out of them, leaving her clad only in the black garter belt and stockings. Marv's eyes moved downward over Gina's neatly trimmed, dark brown bush. Gina stepped close to Marv, grasped the bottom of his shirt, and lifted it up and off. Then, they too were naked.

Within a few feet of each other, the nude black mom was making out with the nude white son, and the nude white mom was making out with the nude black son.

"Time to switch again," Gina announced.

By that point, both sons were enjoying the variety in sharing moms, and were less reluctant to part with their "dates". Each mom moved in front of their sons and allowed them to drink in the sight of their mothers naked. Both moms were savoring the sight of their son's athletic, young, naked bodies. The sight of Marv's stiff chocolate cock made Monique smile. Gina gazed at the long ivory rod sticking straight out from her son's body. Almost in unison, both moms curled their fingers around their son's erections and stroked them.

Marv had fantasized about his mother's big boobs for years, and now they were uncovered, inches from his face. He bent and began to lick his mom's ebony nipple. Monique moaned softly and continued to stroke her son's hard-on.

Pete wrapped his arms around his mom and pressed his lips to hers. His hard-on throbbed in her hand, and her nipples rubbed against his chest. He ran his fingers through his mom's hair as their tongues intertwined.

Gina began to kiss her way down her son's chest, down his stomach, and down his abdomen, until sinking to her knees before him. Through her bifocals, Gina gazed at her son's long, stiff cock. She hadn't seen it up close since before he'd gone through puberty, and now she lovingly examined it. Next, Pete watched in amazement as his mom held his hard-on in her right hand and swirled her tongue around the head five times. When Gina slid her lips over the head of Pete's cock and down the shaft, she felt it throb in her mouth. Pete ran his fingers through his mom's dark hair.

Monique said to Marv, "Stand next to Pete, baby, and momma will suck your dick."

Monique knelt right next to Gina, and Marv stood next to his teammate. Monique grasped her son's erection and licked up and down the shaft and over the head. Marv shuddered with pleasure.

Both mom's were kneeling before their sons, sucking and licking their erections. The boys were both looking down and watching not only what their moms were doing to them, but also watching the other mature beauty sucking cock. Both sons discovered that having your mom giving you head greatly increased the intensity of the sexual pleasure. Both young men were rapidly losing control. Marv was pumping his cock into his mom's mouth and panting.

Gina removed her glasses and tried to carefully flip them out of harms way. She could only take a little more than half of her son's huge hard-on into her mouth. When the head would, at times, reach the back of her throat, she'd gag just a bit. Her slurping and gagging excited Pete even more. Gina paused sucking her son's dick, but continued to stroke it.

She looked up and said, "It's okay to cum in your mom's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth." Then she slid her lips back over Pete's boner.

With his mom sucking and stroking his hard-on, in less than a minute, Pete felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom," he tried to warn her.

Gina felt a geyser of warm cum spurt into her mouth. She happily swallowed her son's cum. Pete shuddered and moaned and watched his mom suck him dry.

After hearing Gina's request of her son, Monique said to Marv, "I want you to cum in momma's mouth too, baby."

"Yeah, Momma," Marv moaned.

Monique resumed sucking and stroking her son's ebony tool.

"Oh Mom... Oh Mom... Oh Mom..." Marv panted with the strokes.

A moment later, her son's cum pumped onto Monique's tongue and down her throat. Some of the white fluid dribbled over her full lips and onto her chest. She sucked and stroked until Marv stopped shuddering.

Marv sat back onto the couch, as did Pete. Both were trying to catch their breath.

The two moms looked at each other and smiled.

Gina said to Monique, "Let's go get cleaned up."

The women went into the master bathroom together. They moistened wash cloths and cleaned their faces. They used mouthwash, and straightened their disheveled hair.

"Oh my god," Gina said, "Was that incredible for you too?"

"Yeah, hun... We finally did it!" Monique grinned.

Gina hugged Monique and said, "Your idea worked."

"Now let's go get those boys hard again. I still wanna get fucked tonight," Monique said.

"And maybe get out pussies licked?" Gina smiled.

"I like that idea!" Monique said, opening the bathroom door.

Each mom carried a damp wash cloth back to the living room. They knelt before their sons and cleaned their penises. Gina then placed the wash cloths on a glass topped table.

Monique announced, "We think that the moms would like to have their pussies licked for a little while. What do you say, Gina?"

"That sounds great to me!"

Pete and Marv looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess that's the least we could do for our moms," Pete said.

"Well, how do you wanna pair up?" Marv asked.

Monique looked at Gina and said, "How 'bout we start with moms and sons? Me and Marv... Gina and Pete. Then we could switch in a little while."

"Okay moms, sit on the couch," Pete instructed.

Gina and Monique sat on either end of the couch, and spread their legs to receive their sons. The moms grinned at each other. Pete sank to his knees between his mother's legs, and Marv knelt between his mother's legs.

His mind filled with lust, Marv quickly bent and thrust his face into his mom's muff. He eagerly ran his tongue up and down her vaginal lips. Monique moaned softly.

Pete wanted to savor experiencing his mother's pussy for the first time. He and Gina smiled at each other just before Pete ran his fingertips into his mom's neatly trimmed, dark brown bush. To Pete, his mom's dense, curly pubic hair felt as soft as velvet. His fingertips moved over her moist vaginal lips.

"You're making me wet, honey," Gina said, smiling.

Pete bent, ran his tongue up his mom's inner thigh, and then kissed his mom's pussy. Gina felt his lips slide against her vaginal lips. When she felt her son's tongue begin to explore her clit, she closed her eyes and moaned.

"That feels so good," Gina purred and ran her fingers through her son's hair.

At the same time, Monique reached down and used her fingers to show Marv her clit.

"Lick me there, baby," she instructed.

Marv moved his flattened tongue up and down against his mom's clit.

Monique moaned, "That's it, baby."

Marv then began to slide his index and middle fingers in and out of his mom's wet pussy.

Monique felt her orgasm approaching with surprising quickness. With her son licking her clit and his fingers thrusting into her, Monique's pleasure was intense.

"Momma's almost there, sweetie," Monique panted.

Then Monique's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Marv stopped licking, studied his mother's reaction, and grinned at her.

Monique returned his smile and huffed, "You made your momma cum."

"I'm glad, Mom," Marv said wiping her wetness from his face.

Meanwhile, Pete was lapping his mom's clit and sliding two fingers in and out of her moist muff. His other long arm reached up Gina's body, and he was rubbing his fingertips over an erect nipple. The pleasure flowed in waves from Gina's pussy to her brain. The waves became more intense, and Gina began to thrust her wet box against her son's face.

"Make your old mom cum," Gina panted. "Lick mom's pussy... oh I like it like that... a little faster, baby... lick that clit... oh Pete... Aaahhhh..."

The orgasmic waves flooded over Gina and her body shivered with pleasure. She gently pushed Pete's face away.

"Stop, baby, stop... I get so sensitive."

Pete smiled at his mother.

"While you two moms were cleaning up," Marv began, "Me and Pete decided we can call switch too. Whadda ya say Pete?"

"I'd love to," Pete replied.

Before the moms could say anything, Pete was kneeling between Monique's spread legs, and Marv was kneeling between Gina's legs.

Monique smiled at Pete and said, "So you wanna lick my chocolate mousse, huh."

"I'd like to start with your beautiful tits," Pete grinned, "May I?"

"Lick'em all you want, honey."

Monique watched as Pete ran the fingertips of his left hand over her right nipple and the fingertips of his right hand over her left nipple. The contrast of his white fingers on her ebony nipples excited Monique even more. Next, Pete bent and swirled his tongue around one nipple and then the other. Monique's nipples were quite sensitive, and she loved having them licked by a handsome, young white man. After spending some time pleasuring Monique's nipples, Pete began to kiss and lick his way downward to the edge of her ribs, where her dark flesh became a concave slope to her flat stomach. The tip of Pete's tongue glided down the slope, causing Monique to shiver slightly. Pete ran his tongue over Monique's navel, down her abdomen, and into her dense, black bush. He paused to run his fingertips into her pubes to savor the sensual softness. Then he began to run his tongue up and down the length of her vaginal lips.

"Use your fingers to show me your clit," Pete requested quietly.

Monique reached down and exposed her clit. Pete ran his tongue over it causing Monique to moan.

"If there's anything you want me to do differently, or anything special you'd like, don't be shy," Pete said and resumed licking the mature black woman's clit.

"You're doing amazingly fine, sweetie," Monique moaned quietly.

On the couch next to them, Marv was kneeling between Gina's legs, kissing and licking her firm tits. As he licked one nipple, he ran his fingertips over the other erect nipple. He wanted so much to please the sexy white woman. After a few minutes of licking Gina's nipples, Marv paused and smiled at her.

"Is it okay if I lick your pussy now?" Marv whispered.

"I'd like that," Gina said softly.

Marv gazed for a moment at the brown pubic bush between creamy white thighs. Then he began to lick Gina's pussy like it was a vanilla sundae. He smelled the scent of her arousal and felt his cock begin to stiffen again. Gina rubbed her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers as Marv pleasured her.

"Oh Marv, that feels so good."

Pete put his right middle and index fingers into his mouth to moisten them. Then he slid them between Monique's dark vaginal lips, and twisted them back and forth. He savored her wetness, and began to finger-fuck Monique as he licked her clit. Monique ran her fingers through Pete's soft, straight hair, urging his tongue tighter against her clit.

Monique felt a hand running over her upper arm and realized it was Gina's hand. She turned her head to the side to see Gina smiling at her. She looked at her son lapping the white woman's pussy.

Gina smiled and said, "We should'a thought of this sooner."

"Yeah... And I'm about ready to suck more dick. How 'bout you?"

Gina closed her eyes and laughed out loud.

"Marv, stand in front of me and I'll suck your dick," Gina said.

Monique said to Pete, "Okay handsome, switch places with me on the couch. I wanna suck some cock."

Marv looked down at his friend's pretty white mom, and watched her smile as her ivory fingers encircled his chocolate rod. She then stuck out her tongue and rubbed the underside of the head of his dick on her tongue. He trembled from excitement. When his throbbing hard-on entered Gina's warm, wet mouth, Marv moaned.

Pete quickly traded places on the couch with Monique. She knelt between Pete's long legs. Monique curled her dark fingers around the nine inch Italian sausage pointing straight at her face. Smiling up at Pete, Monique licked the swollen pinkish head, up and down the shaft, and licked the large ivory balls. She then slid her full, sensuous lips over the head and felt the big vanilla dick throb in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, angel," Pete moaned. He'd never seen a sexier sight than the ebony beauty sucking his stiff white dick. He ran his fingers into her soft black hair.

Monique sucked and licked the white behemoth until she thought that it couldn't get any longer or harder. Then she stood up without ever releasing her hold of the ivory hard-on. She straddled his hips, held the vanilla pole straight up, and lowered her pussy onto it. The mature black woman moaned as she felt the big white dick fill her. Monique raised her hips until she felt Pete's cock was barely inside of her, and then she sat down hard on it. Her pumping gained speed once she had determined the best distance.

Marv looked over and watched his sexy black mother riding his tall white teammate. The sight excited him even more. He decided that it was time to feel what a mature white pussy felt like.

"I wanna be inside you," Marv said to Gina.

Gina ceased sucking Marv's cock and replied, "I like that idea."

Marv knelt between Gina's spread legs. Gina moved so that her pussy was near the edge of the couch. Marv aligned his brown boner with the mature muff and pushed inside. The feel of Gina's warm, wet vagina encasing his throbbing hard-on was exquisite. Marv began to fuck Gina with long, slow strokes.