Mom and Son Swirlfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Monique fucked him, Pete did his best to lick her swaying nipples. Her dark chocolate nipples stood out proudly from her milk chocolate globes. The sensation was so intense, that Monique was nearing another orgasm. Pete glanced to his right and watched his black friend kneeling between his mom's creamy thighs, and thrusting his stiff ebony cock into her. He too found the visual exciting.

Monique was moaning in time with her pumping, "Ooohhhh... fuck...me...with... that... big... white... dick..."

Finally she moaned loudly, shuddered, and came a second time. Monique climbed off Pete, knelt between his longs legs, and curled her fingers around his still erect penis. She stroked it lovingly. She then leaned and pressed her lips to his.

Even with Marv fucking her, Gina realized that though Monique had cum, her son hadn't. Now would be a good time, she thought.

Gina said for all to hear, "Hey, let's do sons fuck moms!"

Monique agreed, "That sounds real good! Old ladies on the couch."

"Yeah, okay!" Pete said.

"Long as I'm fuckin' someone," Marv said.

Pete gave his place on the couch to Monique, and Marv pulled his boner from Gina and stood. Reclining next to each other, both moms spread their legs and their sons knelt between them. A black hard-on and a white hard-on bobbed in the air.

Gina looked into her son's eyes, smiled, and whispered, "I wanna feel my son's dick inside me. I want you to fuck me good."

Pete returned her smile, aligned his hard-on with her wet slit, and slowly pushed inside.

Gina moaned as she felt her son's huge tool fill her. She gazed up at the muscular young man who was making love to her. His pecs were sculpted ivory. His mid-section was lean, and his arms were powerful. His inviting brown eyes were moving over her face and body. The fact that this handsome, young hunk was her son made it even more exciting.

Monique grasped her son's erection and rubbed the head against her clit.

"I know you've been wanting to make love to your momma for a long time," Monique smiled, "I've wanted it too. Put that big handsome dick in me."

Monique guided the head to her opening, and Marv pushed inside. Marv was delighted to find that his mom's pussy was as every bit as tight and wet as the white woman's was. He settled into a rhythm, pumping Monique with long, hard strokes. He bent and licked his mom's erect ebony nipples while he fucked her.

After letting her son fuck her in the traditional position for awhile, Gina said to Pete, "Would you like to fuck me doggie-style?"

"Anything you want, Mom."

Pete pulled out to allow Gina to position herself on all fours on the carpet. Her son knelt behind her, and admired her firm, shapely ass. He then held his throbbing boner and guided it back into his mom's wet pussy.

"Ooohhh god... you're so big," Gina moaned.

"Glad you like, Mom," Pete said as he began to pump his hard-on in and out of his mom's hairy snatch. The feel of her orifice was slightly different in this position, and Pete wanted to savor each sensation. Gina had never been penetrated so deeply before, and was rapidly nearing another orgasm. Pete reached under her and did his best to fondle her nipples as he fucked her. His abdomen slapped against his mom's shapely ass. Within minutes, Gina's body shuddered and she experienced another orgasm.

Over her shoulder Gina panted, "I wanna be facing you when you cum."

"Lay on your back, Mom," Pete instructed.

Gina rolled over on the carpet and laid on her back with her legs spread. Holding his hard-on, Pete rubbed the head against his mom's bush, and then entered her wet pussy. Gina wrapped her stocking-clad legs around her son. The mature beauty marveled at the younger man's control as he pumped her like a piston. Pete didn't want the lovemaking with his mom to end, but he was losing control and soon felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching. He pulled out and guided Gina's hand to his erection.

"Finish me off, Mom," Pete panted.

Gina stroked the slippery rod, aiming at her body. Spurts of warm cum painted her stomach and breasts. Pete shuddered and moaned as his mom continued to stroke out more sticky fluid.

Gina grinned and said, "That's it, hun... cum on your naughty mom."

Pete bent so that he could press his lips to Gina's. Again, their tongues intertwined. Again, Pete ran his fingers through his mom's, dark hair. She ran the fingers of her free hand into his hair, now damp with perspiration. Her own son had given Gina the most intense pleasure in her life.

After Marv had been fucking his mom for several minutes, Monique thought they might want to try something different, and her son might be too shy to ask.

"Hey baby, do you wanna put your dick between your mom's tits?"

Marv panted, "I'd love to, Mom."

Marv pulled out and Monique sat upright on the edge of the couch. Monique admired her son's brown erection glistening with her juices. He guided it between her large, firm breasts. She put her hands on the outer sides of her boobs and pushed them against her son's throbbing tool.

"Slide your dick up and down, baby," instructed Monique.

Marv began to slide his slick hard-on up and down between his mom's warm tits. The visual was extremely exciting to Marv. Within moments, he felt the flood rising.

"I'm gonna cum!" Marv announced.

Monique grasped her son's hard-on and stroked it. Splatters of white cum landed on her firm chocolate tits.

"Oh yeah!" Monique said, "Cum on momma's boobies!"

Marv shuddered and moaned as Monique stroked out every drop of spunk. Monique then used the head of her son's cock to smear his cum over her erect nipples.

After some short basking in the afterglow of kinky mom-son sex, Gina, Monique, Marv, and Pete took turns in the bathroom cleaning up. Later that night, Monique and Marv returned to their apartment, where they both slept in Monique's bed. Gina and Pete also slept in the same bed that night. The black mom and white mom had become their son's lovers, and had shared their sons with each other. All four were then connected by a secret bond which they could only share with each other. All four drifted off to sleep looking forward to their next foursome.